WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Transport for 4 seat RZR from either socal or Havasu to WA in the next month...

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Im looking to arrange shipping a purchase to WA in the next month, likely sooner. Anyone on here or have a contact doing hot-shot or transport? Can be dropped either in the Seattle or Leavenworth/Wenatchee area. Looking at a couple different options so origin may be either Havasu or Socal.

evantwheeler

Reaction score
76478790-EFBA-417F-A9D1-D389A7F26E49.png

@n2otoofast4u can give input as a client.

Travmon

Reaction score
You can try WTF freight here in olympia. They are always coming back from down there. WTF(watch this freight).

Done-it-again

Reaction score
@Ace in the Hole did you pick up this one?

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

That was a lot of car for the price.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score

My FIL did, I just put them together. I’ll work more on transport this weekend. It’s going to be up at their cabin in Leavenworth…there are A ton of trails up there. This one was a perfect fit for them and I’m sure I’ll have plenty of seat time in it. Bryan was great to deal with btw..recommend 100%

Done-it-again

Reaction score
My FIL did, I just put them together. I’ll work more on transport this weekend. It’s going to be up at their cabin in Leavenworth…there are A ton of trails up there. This one was a perfect fit for them and I’m sure I’ll have plenty of seat time in it. Bryan was great to deal with btw..recommend 100%
Well, thanks to your FIL.... I just saved 30k and kept it in the boat fund...

I'm out of the loop on these newer sxs and this one looked like it had a lot for the $$$ and not bashed up either.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Well, thanks to your FIL.... I just saved 30k and kept it in the boat fund...

I'm out of the loop on these newer sxs and this one looked like it had a lot for the $$$ and not bashed up either.
I’ve been skimming ads for a while for him waiting for the right one to come up that was set up for their use and essentially new (and for the nod to make the move) This one checked all the boxes and they were keen on getting one for the summer now that MIL is in remission. I think they are really excited about it 😎

Get that boat 🤣🤣🤣

Done-it-again

Reaction score
I’ve been skimming ads for a while for him waiting for the right one to come up that was set up for their use and essentially new (and for the nod to make the move) This one checked all the boxes and they were keen on getting one for the summer now that MIL is in remission. I think they are really excited about it 😎

Get that boat 🤣🤣🤣
Glad MIL is in remission.. I'm sure they will enjoy the hell out of it...

As for the boat. If I can make up my mind it would be easy, so for now I keep adding to the coffers....

evantwheeler

Reaction score
Im looking to arrange shipping a purchase to WA in the next month, likely sooner. Anyone on here or have a contact doing hot-shot or transport? Can be dropped either in the Seattle or Leavenworth/Wenatchee area. Looking at a couple different options so origin may be either Havasu or Socal.
Here you go
A78992CB-D2DA-4C18-938F-CC77AAD813DF.png