WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Travis Pastrana in a SxS

yz450mm

Reaction score
I don't think it's a good idea. Entertaining, yes. But with how hard he pushes everything he rides/drives, I fear that the line will be crossed and it will bite him, hard.

Screenshot_20200301-135358_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200301-135405_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200301-135451_Instagram.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Reactions: DWC

dribble

Reaction score
You're talking about a guy who once did a 180' jump with a backflip on a Big Wheel, jumped out of a plane without a parachute and when he was 14 became one of three people who are known to have dislocated their spine from their pelvis and lived.

riverroyal

Reaction score
Guy is a rock star. Bone stock can am and he figured it out. Whats not to like? He has been in rally and that ultra cross thing for a long time. He know's what he is doing.
On a closed course with man made landings
Id love to follow him, exact same speed to learn!!

PlanB

Reaction score
You're talking about a guy who once did a 180' jump with a backflip on a Big Wheel, jumped out of a plane without a parachute and when he was 14 became one of three people who are known to have dislocated their spine from their pelvis and lived.

He did that at my neighbor's house. Crazy stuff...

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
uhmmm, what am I missing? he's been racing Polaris' for years. the hype last week was that he switched gears from Polaris to CanAm. he gonna continue to push limits, no matter what he drives/operates.

JayBreww

Reaction score
Guess you didn’t see him send it into the turn to hard and put it on it’s side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
He did that at my neighbor's house. Crazy stuff...

You live next to Bob Burnquist ? Holy shit you must be entertained as fuck daily!!!

I am jelly as fuck! :mad: :mad::p

riverroyal

Reaction score
i was in Fallbrook Saturday looking at a house.....

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
That ain’t shit. I once brushed up against a wood fence on my big wheel and got a splinter. :)

I crashed my big wheel into our CMU wall, got stitches in my forehead and the wall was forever loose the next 15 years years we lived in that house. LOL good times pushing the limits coming down the hill and trying to turn on those hard plastic wheels. :rocking:

riverroyal

Reaction score
As a 50ish year old guy with a fused neck and lumbar issues..... I can only imagine what his physical functionality is going to be like when he hits the big 50!
a famous motocross legend committed suicide awhile back over the constant pain and depression associated. Killed himself at the old Carlsbad raceway. Im 51, the shit I did on and off the track hurts everyday. I hired a trainer last week, its time to lose weight and get some mobility back.
Travis will be fine, this is a lifestyle for him so he will never get behind a desk and fall apart. The key is too never stop doing what your doing.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
8 garbage cans on my huffy, neighborhood record that stood for years. Travis, pfft.

A kid in the neighborhood tried that on a Murray. The head tube snapped off when he landed. After he went to the hospital no one ever tried to jump 8 cans again.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
A kid in the neighborhood tried that on a Murray. The head tube snapped off when he landed. After he went to the hospital no one ever tried to jump 8 cans again.

I did lose track on the number of broken collarbones......dad was always pissed that the rear frames always broke on my bike, he didnt suggest not jumping though, times were different back then.