broncomatt

Reaction score
Anybody into RC boats see this?

Traxxas-DCB-M41-40-Catamaran-1-770x430.jpg

Not sure what they were thinking with that paint job

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Pretty cool that a large company like traxxas used the m41! That paint job doesn't look like anything I've ever seen though. Lol

TOBTEK

Reaction score
Have seen many boats with paint that bad or worse.

X-rated

Reaction score
Where did u find this? I don't see it on the Traxxas website, would be a cool toy to have.

CHECKERED_PAST

Reaction score
That's the first DCB I can afford!
Available mid june, you can preorder at larger hobby stores.

Reactions: E4L

E4L

Reaction score
Pretty cool that a large company like traxxas used the m41! That paint job doesn't look like anything I've ever seen though. Lol

Maybe DCB should splash it haha

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Where did u find this? I don't see it on the Traxxas website, would be a cool toy to have.

Google it, there is a link to Traxxas website, it's not for sale until June

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
I would say drive an RC boat first.....then see if you are excited enough to buy one
I can't say I was, and I drove a bad ass one

TLAW719

Reaction score
I would say drive an RC boat first.....then see if you are excited enough to buy one

This is a good idea. I really want to get one to mess around with. But would like to try one first.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
We have the V hull water cooled electric.
It hauls ass, a skater hull would be a big plus.
We flush the cooling system with WD 40 after each run.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Anyone into these things? I've wanted one for awhile, looking at RTR cats like the Miss GEICO. Any suggestions?

TOBTEK

Reaction score
I just want one for garage art. Put a sick paint job on it. Use it once a year. Kinda like the 20 painted helmets in the garage. It's all art:)

Should paint one up like SJP's . Drive it past him in the channel. PayPal and cash accepted:)

rvrrun

Reaction score
Anyone into these things? I've wanted one for awhile, looking at RTR cats like the Miss GEICO. Any suggestions?

I have tons of R/C, mainly cars, trucks and bikes, but a few planes, copters and boats as well. I have a 50-something inch Dumas Daytona-DCB looking hull in fiberglass that will someday get LiPo's and a brushless. It was designed for a .60 I believe but the electric should out do that.

I have had a couple of the smaller blow molded RTR with electric and they are fun somewhere where there isn't a ton of chop or wake. We bought a sailboat and use that in the pool at the Havasu house and I have more fun with that. Pour a beer and tack it up and down the length of the pool while we sit in the hot tub. It's not one of the largest and does not have a ton of draft so we can run it over the steps and not hit. Come over to the house the next time we are both there and you can take it home, see if you like it.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score

yep....pain in the butt when you have problems or catch a roller 100 feet offshore

I still think the best deal is the harbor freight one when you have a coupon. They actually run pretty good and are fun at the sand bar or beach jumping waves.

I think there like $50 so who cares if you trash it

SJP

WHTBRD
Reaction score

I have the Miss Geico boat with brushless motor and Lipos. I like it but if there is any chop in the channel it can get pretty sketchy. I blew over and needed to have someone bail me out.

JD D05

Reaction score
Awesome! Next year all the DS videos will now only have DCB's and DCB RC boats. Can't wait.

Reactions: E4L

96motorhead

Reaction score

I have the proboat blackjack 29 which is the upgraded version of the miss gieco. It's pretty fun and I never have problems with it. I brought it to the channel once and will never bring it back, the grass stuff that always floats in there would get stuck on the prop and I couldn't drive it for more than 10 seconds. I bring it with us when we go to coves or just drive it in the marina at the islander and it works great.

Devious_Chris

I wear sunglasses, lake Havasu city az.
Reaction score
I have the Motley Crew boat, it's a blast!