WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Treason Gate

HotRod82

Reaction score
It’s funny Schiff for brains is now accusing the Whitehouse of weaponizing the doj against the left. Oh the irony...
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/1-
1-house-intelligence-chair-rep-adam-schiff-151100962--abc-news-topstories.html

Crazy stuff - Schiff says he will reject whatever Durham's findings are. So now we have both sides calling each other "illegitimate".
I wonder what is going to happen first? Will the voters on both sides finally get fed up and throw everybody out - OR does the shooting start ? Seems like we really are falling apart......

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
If the left could only be like Trump. Never lied, always tells the truth, never exaggerates and treats all American’s with dignity and respect......
Yore finally coming around, took you long enough!!!:D

wzuber

Reaction score
If the left could only be like Trump. Never lied, always tells the truth, never exaggerates and treats all American’s with dignity and respect......
NOW your finally catching on......good job. A little slow but progress is progress...lol

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Crazy stuff - Schiff says he will reject whatever Durham's findings are. So now we have both sides calling each other "illegitimate".
I wonder what is going to happen first? Will the voters on both sides finally get fed up and throw everybody out - OR does the shooting start ? Seems like we really are falling apart......
Fortunately that POS Schiff has no say in the investigation other than just spreading rhetoric and lies like he always does. When the indictments start he'd be advised to keep his mouth shut or face his own obstruction charges.

Last edited:

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score

Maybe you should try, set an example and all that stuff. :)

"I was incorrect", "I was misinformed" maybe.... But no, it's just another shift and projection, so typical.

boatdoc55

Reaction score

"I was incorrect", "I was misinformed" maybe.... But no, it's just another shift and projection, so typical.
Yore joking right?? He couldn't come down off his mountain top long enough to say " I was misinformed" TDS is a real bitch!!

530RL

Reaction score

Just following your exemplary lead as an equivocating enabler of truthiness.

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Someone's trying to keep the lid on and they don't like Donnie prying it open. :) :) :)

Jeff Flake eye wonder .gif

rrrr

Reaction score
It’s funny Schiff for brains is now accusing the Whitehouse of weaponizing the doj against the left. Oh the irony...
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/1-
1-house-intelligence-chair-rep-adam-schiff-151100962--abc-news-topstories.html

This quote from Schiff is hilariously ridiculous, and one I'm going to revisit in a couple of months. "Properly" my ass.

"If these reports are correct and now Bill Barr’s Justice Department is doing a criminal investigation of people who properly looked into Russian interference in our election … it means that Bill Barr, on the president’s behalf, is weaponizing the Justice Department to go after the president’s enemies," Schiff told "This Week" co-anchor Martha Raddatz.

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
This quote from Schiff is hilariously ridiculous, and one I'm going to revisit in a couple of months. "Properly" my ass.

"If these reports are correct and now Bill Barr’s Justice Department is doing a criminal investigation of people who properly looked into Russian interference in our election … it means that Bill Barr, on the president’s behalf, is weaponizing the Justice Department to go after the president’s enemies," Schiff told "This Week" co-anchor Martha Raddatz.
That quote from pencil neck will not age well...

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Written notes of Flynn's interview taken by FBI agents contradict what they state later in their 302s

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/6234142/129/11/united-states-v-flynn/

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/6234142/129/12/united-states-v-flynn/

The FBI also previously claimed they didn't have copies of the original notes, but Flynn's new counsel, former federal prosecutor Sidney Powell, was able to obtain them, along with all the 302 revisions they made throughout the process...

Did Mueller's team convince Flynn that they had a solid case that he lied to them, even though he did not, and that solidified his choice to plea?

WOMP WOMP.

:)

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
If only there was a legal mechanism to appeal after pleading guilty...oh wait, there is [emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
So our high powered intellectual wannabes cannot understand why a person would plead guilty after facing mounting legal fees that would bankrupt him and the grim possibility they would follow through on threats to frame his son.....A person that is in the middle of witnessing how government higher ups are going after a legally elected POTUS in the biggest coup attempt in US history.

Plead guilt to save your family or face this powerful unjust persecution in courts they appear to have control over??????

This scenario alone should send many real crooks to prison or to smoke a last cig, blindfolded, in front of a concrete wall waiting for the final BNAG!:mad:

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
So our high powered intellectual wannabes cannot understand why a person would plead guilty after facing mounting legal fees that would bankrupt him and the grim possibility they would follow through on threats to frame his son.....A person that is in the middle of witnessing how government higher ups are going after a legally elected POTUS in the biggest coup attempt in US history.

Plead guilt to save your family or face this powerful unjust persecution in courts they appear to have control over??????

This scenario alone should send many real crooks to prison or to smoke a last cig, blindfolded, in front of a concrete wall waiting for the final BNAG!:mad:
No cig, no blindfold.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
I think a rope on the Whitehouse front lawn would be a better deterrent from this ever happening again!!

Yeah and there’s no way the left could interpret that as racism LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I only act as one of lower intelligence when I am with those of inferior intellectual capabilities as doing so enables communication.

Sure you do JustBS. The fact that your TDS made you question my State implication tells us all how spun you are and mentally challenged. ;)

Stick to riding coat tails.

JBS

Reaction score
Sure you do JustBS. The fact that your TDS made you question my State implication tells us all how spun you are and mentally challenged. ;)

Stick to riding coat tails.

LMAO I really should know better than to engage an idiot aka. you. There is no beating experience.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
LMAO I really should know better than to engage an idiot aka. you. There is no beating experience.

Well then I'll explain moron........................Trump's State leader had nothing to do with my statement earlier and if your brain wasn't so clouded with TDS desperation, the staement "Satan to Lurch" would have given you a clue. AND just because Pompeo is there now, doesn't mean it's cleaned of the scum that the black man hahahahaha put in there.

You're gunna get schooled again.................as you ALWAYS do with me.

Desperation's a bitch. :(

boatdoc55

Reaction score
Well then I'll explain moron........................Trump's State leader had nothing to do with my statement earlier and if your brain wasn't so clouded with TDS desperation, the staement "Satan to Lurch" would have given you a clue. AND just because Pompeo is there now, doesn't mean it's cleaned of the scum that the black man hahahahaha put in there.

You're gunna get schooled again.................as you ALWAYS do with me.

Desperation's a bitch. :(
Did You just type black man?????????:eek: How fricken dare you!!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Did You just type black man?????????:eek: How fricken dare you!!

Right?
SOB has to move to Portland now!

Damn, doing shots of Canadian Hunter with Squeeze in whiteyville...kill me now.

rrrr

Reaction score
I only act as one of lower intelligence when I am with those of inferior intellectual capabilities as doing so enables communication.

That explains your everyday interactions with other liberals, but your comment about the State Department revealed a level of ignorance that's remarkable, even for TDS victims.

The State Department has thousands of employees, almost all of them professional bureaucrats and staunch liberals left over from the Obama administration. Unfortunately, the president couldn't fire all of them when he took office because of civil service rules.

These post-Obama parasites infect all levels of government in DC, which is apparent by the number of quotes in the liberal media which begin with "An anonymous source unauthorized to speak on the matter said" and other similar statements.

Sandlord

Reaction score
According to a column from Larry C. Johnson, who is a former analyst at the CIA, Brennan created a secret task force to combat the election of Trump.
He goes on to say this task force was not just a simple gathering of anti-Trump intel officials, but rather highly trained spies who sought to destroy Trump.

Johnson writes:

I am told by an knowledgeable source that Brennan created a Trump Task Force in early 2016. It was an invitation only Task Force. Specific case officers (i.e., men and women who recruit and handle spies overseas), analysts and admin personnel were recruited. Not everyone invited accepted the offer. But many did.

This was not a CIA only operation. Personnel from the FBI also were assigned to the Task Force. We have some clues that Christopher Steele’s FBi handler, Michael Gaeta, may have been detailed to the Trump Task Force.

So what kind of things would this Task Force do? The case officers would work with foreign intelligence services such as MI-6, the Italians, the Ukrainians and the Australians on identifying intelligence collection priorities. Task Force members could task NSA to do targeted collection. They also would have the ability to engage in covert action, such as targeting George Papadopoulos.
Joseph Mifsud may be able to shed light on the CIA officers who met with him, briefed on operational objectives regarding Papadopoulos and helped arrange monitored meetings. I think it is highly likely that the honey pot that met with George Papadopoulos, a woman named Azra Turk, was part of the CIA Trump Task Force.

The Task Force also could carry out other covert actions, such as information operations. A nice sounding euphemism for propaganda, and computer network operations. There has been some informed speculation that Guccifer 2.0 was a creation of this Task Force.

Old Texan

Reaction score
So is Larry C. Johnson considered to be a whistleblower? Where's the outrage and investigation?......:rolleyes:

The "Swamp" at it's worst is showing why it needs to be drained and decontaminated. Brennan needs to be charged for his corruption and shot.....Along with his former bOss.:mad:

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
So is Larry C. Johnson considered to be a whistleblower? Where's the outrage and investigation?......:rolleyes:

The "Swamp" at it's worst is showing why it needs to be drained and decontaminated. Brennan needs to be charged for his corruption and shot.....Along with his former bOss.:mad:
I'm still waiting on someone, anyone to make a move against the deep state traitors. This is seriously gotton out of hand. If something doesn't start happening it's game over. They have already started rigging elections as we see with the recent off year results. Soros is installing AG prosecuters at the state level to facilitate the fraud and crimes. If they are caught and brought to trial they will just be set free. Juicy smellit is a prime example of this with the AG kim foxx installed as a soros backed stooge.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-in-virginia-were-all-backed-by-george-soros/
I really lost what little faith I had in AG Barr when he bought off on the epstein "suicide" joke. The stench of the swamp is choking the life out of this country.
I am a patient man.
More than three years and I see nothing. Wait till this report or this IG investigation is done. Nothing. The criminals are out in the open commiting crimes in real time. Nothing.
For fucks sake, the satanic hildebeast is contemplating another run in 2020!
Something better fucking start happening soon. Hopefully this is just a calculated timing issue to drop all of the hammers. This is just speculation on my part but, I for one am out of my patience supply and the empty light is flashing critical.
May god help us all if I'm wrong.

Last edited:

Old Texan

Reaction score
The fact about the Russian interference it's strictly to take the light off the Soros interference.....My faith will kick in when I see the morning headlines about the "Soros Suicide":mad: