WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Treason Gate

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
How about a 1,000 bet that Comey is not convicted of any crime relating to the Trump “spying”?

Put your money behind your beliefs.

Odd, i don't see any mention of comey in my post... Does your back get tired moving the goal posts?

48648033964990554-account_id=1.jpg

Hullbilly

Reaction score
Good luck 530. Hullbilly, Regor, Sweepie, Boatduck et al are pussies when it comes time to put up or shut up.

Baaaaaaahahahaha look at what subhuman scum crawled out from mom’s basement.....I’ll bet you are a real tough guy the way you keep flapping your cockholster.

Keep up the good work mo.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
“Accuse Your Enemy Of What You Are Doing, As You Are Doing It To Create Confusion”

- Karl Marx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
That is now the entire democrat strategy. Sadly, their core voters turn a blind eye, and the other voters who get their news from People Magazine, The View and CNN just don't know any better and believe it all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Good luck 530. Hullbilly, Regor, Sweepie, Boatduck et al are pussies when it comes time to put up or shut up.

Says the pussy that wouldn’t take my impeachment bet hahahaha

What’s the problem, angry bro?

A80374A2-C542-4FA9-9C82-433E5677B054.gif

MAGA!!!!!!!

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
LOL, FraudPa pull the shit out of your mouth and go look at your neighbor's sail boat. And no, don't ask me if you can send me dick pics again, you freak.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
LOL, FraudPa pull the shit out of your mouth and go look at your neighbor's sail boat. And no, don't ask me if you can send me dick pics again, you freak.
Now he's going after adult men along with young boy scouts??????

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Comey Slams Trump's FBI Probe: 'There Was No Coup, These Are Lies, Dumb Lies'

"We investigated. We didn’t gather information about the campaign’s strategy. We didn’t “spy” on anyone’s campaign. We investigated to see whether it was true that Americans associated with the campaign had taken the Russians up on any offer of help."

APP-061418-Stzrok-Page-TEXTS.jpg

Okie Dokie Jimbo!!!!! :confused:

Hullbilly

Reaction score
Reg....he’s fucked and he knows it. If you can’t tell these are the actions of a cornered corrupt rat. He’s in a box with nowhere to hide, and the walls are closing in.

Desperation is a good sign

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Comey Slams Trump's FBI Probe: 'There Was No Coup, These Are Lies, Dumb Lies'

"We investigated. We didn’t gather information about the campaign’s strategy. We didn’t “spy” on anyone’s campaign. We investigated to see whether it was true that Americans associated with the campaign had taken the Russians up on any offer of help."

APP-061418-Stzrok-Page-TEXTS.jpg

Okie Dokie Jimbo!!!!! :confused:
The day of reckoning is coming and this creep damned well knows he could very well end up the scapegoat......If he doesn't get Clintonated first

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Full Barr interview, audio only. CBS will cherry pick....................shockingly.

Gets interesting around 25:00 and 35:00. I bet CBS doesn't put any of his media smack out. ;)

Last edited:

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Full Barr interview, audio only. CBS will cherry pick....................shockingly.

Gets interesting around 25:00 and 35:00. I bet CBS doesn't put any of his media smack out. ;)
I've always thought most of these reporters were aware of whats going on, just covering for the left, I think this reporter is really in the dark. :rolleyes: I'm thinking get off your ass and do some investigating, or at least read some of the available info out there.

It gets pretty good in the last 5 or 6 min. also.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
It's really past time for these lying loons to actually sit down and explain in detail just how the Russians actually effected the election. They need to produce numbers on how many actual votes were either cast by Russians or how many were specifically in detail influenced.

They've given up nothing that I've seen but the HRC and DNC emails that were more than likely stolen by folks within and sent to who knows where besides Wikileaks.

Trump made a joke during the campaign and the left has used that pretty much as the sole reason they think he collaborated. The nonsense has gone on for 3 years and absolutely nothing has been produced, much less any solid examples of just how the Russians did anything.......:rolleyes:o_O

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Hully, we've got a major frijoles refritos tariff flare up going.............................HURRY!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Unbelievable that there are people that believe Watergate and Nixon was the biggest scandal ever, while simultaneously dismissing the magnitude of this, which is by all measures much worse than watergate ever was. TDS is real.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Unbelievable that there are people that believe Watergate and Nixon was the biggest scandal ever, while simultaneously dismissing the magnitude of this, which is by all measures much worse than watergate ever was. TDS is real.

It’s difficult to admit when you’re as dumb as a stick apparently. :(

500bbc

Reaction score
They know what it is, they hate America, and themselves much more.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

What do you expect?
They think impeachment means recall and removal.

Andy B.

Reaction score
I sure miss Gowdy and Chaffe I think they both got tired of the bullshit,deep state and two faced republicans the last post made me think of them at least we still have Jordan!