WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Treason Gate

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Cool I’m gonna lose a bunch of tax records...let’s see how that flies.

This shit is akin to them saying “my dog ate it”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Cool I’m gonna lose a bunch of tax records...let’s see how that flies.

This shit is akin to them saying “my dog ate it”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This is so much more to this whole charade that is going to come out. The entire thing was rotten to the core.

Sandlord

Reaction score
The Obama admin deleted nearly 200 transcripts on ICE's website just hours before Trump assumed office

In the dying minutes of the Obama administration’s final term, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) removed from its website a collection of almost 200 speeches and testimonies delivered by agency leadership dating back to 2004. With a couple of clicks of a mouse, access to a federal government web resource containing 12 years of primary source materials on ICE’s history was lost. In our most recent report, the Web Integrity Project (WIP) documents the removal of this collection.

https://sunlightfoundation.com/2019/06/11/removal-of-ice-speeches-collection/

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
The Obama admin deleted nearly 200 transcripts on ICE's website just hours before Trump assumed office

In the dying minutes of the Obama administration’s final term, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) removed from its website a collection of almost 200 speeches and testimonies delivered by agency leadership dating back to 2004. With a couple of clicks of a mouse, access to a federal government web resource containing 12 years of primary source materials on ICE’s history was lost. In our most recent report, the Web Integrity Project (WIP) documents the removal of this collection.

https://sunlightfoundation.com/2019/06/11/removal-of-ice-speeches-collection/

Sorry Sand, I VIN'd ya.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Flynn Hires Sidney Powell - Mueller's "Pit Bull" Meets His Match, Again

:)

You're going down again Weissmann you corrupt POS and hopefully this time your ass is locked up!

confused glasses man .gif

Sandlord

Reaction score
Psst, It wasn't the Russians.

FBI at hearing about Crowdstrike:

DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Agent Smith, you testified that the Russians hacked the DNC computers, is that correct?

FBI AGENT JOHN SMITH: That is correct.

DEF ATT: Upon what information did you base your testimony?

AGENT: Information found in reports analyzing the breach of the computers.

DEF ATT: So, the FBI prepared these reports?

AGENT: (cough)…. (shift in seat) No, a cyber security contractor with the FBI.

DEF ATT: Pardon me, why would a contractor be preparing these reports? Do these contractors run the FBI laboratories where the server was examined?

AGENT: No.

DEF ATT: No? No what? These contractors don’t run the FBI Laboratries?

AGENT: No. The laboratories are staffed by FBI personnel.

DEF ATT: Well I don’t understand. Why would contractors be writing reports about computers that are forensically examined in FBI laboratories?

AGENT: Well, the servers were not examined in the FBI laboratory.

(silence)

DEF ATT: Oh, so the FBI examined the servers on site to determine who had hacked them and what was taken?

AGENT: Uh….. no.

DEF ATT: They didn’t examine them on site?

DEF ATT: Well, where did they examine them?

AGENT: Well, uh….. the FBI did not examine them?

DEF ATT: What?

AGENT: The FBI did not directly examine the servers?

DEF ATT: Agent Smith, the FBI has presented to the Grand Jury and to this court and SWORN AS FACT that the Russians hacked the DNC computers. You are basing your SWORN testimony on a report given to you by a contractor, while the FBI has NEVER actually examined the computer hardware?

AGENT: That is correct.

DEF ATT: Agent Smith, who prepared the analysis reports that the FBI relied on to give this sworn testimony?

AGENT: Crowdstrike, Inc.

DEF ATT: So, which Crowdstrike employee gave you the report?

AGENT: We didn’t receive the report directly from Crowdstrike?

AGENT: We did not receive the report directly from Crowdstrike?

DEF ATT: Well, where did you find this report?

AGENT: It was given to us by the people who hired Crowdstrike to examine and secure their computer network and hardware.

DEF ATT: Oh, so the report was given to you by the technical employees for the company that hired Crowdstrike to examine their servers?

DEF ATT: Well, who gave you the report?

AGENT: Legal counsel for the company that hired Crowdstrike?

DEF ATT: Why would legal counsel be the ones giving you the report?

AGENT: I don’t know.

DEF ATT: Well, what company hired Crowdstrike?

AGENT: The Democratic National Committee.

DEF ATT: Wait a minute. Let me get this straight. You are giving SWORN testimony to this court that Russia hacked the servers of the Democratic National Committee. And you are basing that testimony on a report given to you by the LAWYERS for the Democratic National Committee. And you, the FBI, never actually saw or examined the computer servers?

DEF ATT: Well, can you provide a copy of the technical report produced by Crowdstrike for the Democratic National Committee?

AGENT: No, I cannot.

DEF ATT: Well, can you go back to your office and get a copy of the report?

DEF ATT: Why? Are you locked out of your office?

DEF ATT: I don’t understand. Why can you not provide a copy of this report?

AGENT: Because I do not have a copy of the report.

DEF ATT: Did you lose it?

DEF ATT: Why do you not have a copy of the report?

AGENT: Because we were never given a final copy of the report?

DEF ATT: Agent Smith, if you didn’t get a copy of the report, upon what information are you basing your testimony?

AGENT: On a draft copy of the report.

DEF ATT: A draft copy?

AGENT: Yes.

DEF ATT: Was a final report ever delivered to the FBI?

DEF ATT: Agent Smith, did you get to read the entire report?

DEF ATT: Why not?

AGENT: Because large portions were redacted.

DEF ATT: Agent Smith, let me get this straight. The FBI is claiming that the Russians hacked the DNC servers. But the FBI never actually saw the computer hardware, nor examined it? Is that correct?

DEF ATT: And the FBI never actually examined the log files or computer email or any aspect of the data from the servers? Is that correct?

DEF ATT: And you are basing your testimony on the word of Counsel for the Democratic National Committee, the people who provided you with a REDACTED copy of a DRAFT report, not on the actual technical personnel who supposedly examined the servers?

DEF ATT: Your honor, I have a few motions I would like to make at this time.

PRESIDING JUDGE: I’m sure you do, Counselor. (as he turns toward the prosecutors) And I feel like I am in a mood to grant them.

Sandlord

Reaction score
Hillary WAS the DNC by August, 2015

Donna Brazille: “When I got back from a vacation in Martha’s Vineyard, I at last found the document that described it all: the Joint Fund-Raising Agreement between the DNC, the Hillary Victory Fund, and Hillary for America.

The agreement—signed by Amy Dacey, the former CEO of the DNC, and Robby Mook with a copy to Marc Elias—specified that in exchange for raising money and investing in the DNC, Hillary would control the party’s finances, strategy, and all the money raised. Her campaign had the right of refusal of who would be the party communications director, and it would make final decisions on all the other staff. The DNC also was required to consult with the campaign about all other staffing, budgeting, data, analytics, and mailings.

I had been wondering why it was that I couldn’t write a press release without passing it by Brooklyn. Well, here was the answer. ”

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/11/02/clinton-brazile-hacks-2016-215774

All of the evidence and information inciting the “Russia collusion investigation” constellates around Hillary Clinton. Meaning, the person ultimately responsible for “the foundation, and corner stone, of the U.S. Government’s position on “Russia hacking” and the election interference narrative” is Hillary Clinton.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/05/30/john-durham-needs-investigate-info-generated-mueller-probe-linked-hillary-clinton/

It’s treason.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Psst, It wasn't the Russians.

FBI at hearing about Crowdstrike:

DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Agent Smith, you testified that the Russians hacked the DNC computers, is that correct?

FBI AGENT JOHN SMITH: That is correct.

DEF ATT: Upon what information did you base your testimony?

AGENT: Information found in reports analyzing the breach of the computers.

DEF ATT: So, the FBI prepared these reports?

AGENT: (cough)…. (shift in seat) No, a cyber security contractor with the FBI.

DEF ATT: Pardon me, why would a contractor be preparing these reports? Do these contractors run the FBI laboratories where the server was examined?

DEF ATT: No? No what? These contractors don’t run the FBI Laboratries?

AGENT: No. The laboratories are staffed by FBI personnel.

DEF ATT: Well I don’t understand. Why would contractors be writing reports about computers that are forensically examined in FBI laboratories?

AGENT: Well, the servers were not examined in the FBI laboratory.

(silence)

DEF ATT: Oh, so the FBI examined the servers on site to determine who had hacked them and what was taken?

AGENT: Uh….. no.

DEF ATT: They didn’t examine them on site?

DEF ATT: Well, where did they examine them?

AGENT: Well, uh….. the FBI did not examine them?

AGENT: The FBI did not directly examine the servers?

DEF ATT: Agent Smith, the FBI has presented to the Grand Jury and to this court and SWORN AS FACT that the Russians hacked the DNC computers. You are basing your SWORN testimony on a report given to you by a contractor, while the FBI has NEVER actually examined the computer hardware?

DEF ATT: Agent Smith, who prepared the analysis reports that the FBI relied on to give this sworn testimony?

AGENT: Crowdstrike, Inc.

DEF ATT: So, which Crowdstrike employee gave you the report?

AGENT: We didn’t receive the report directly from Crowdstrike?

AGENT: We did not receive the report directly from Crowdstrike?

DEF ATT: Well, where did you find this report?

AGENT: It was given to us by the people who hired Crowdstrike to examine and secure their computer network and hardware.

DEF ATT: Oh, so the report was given to you by the technical employees for the company that hired Crowdstrike to examine their servers?

DEF ATT: Well, who gave you the report?

AGENT: Legal counsel for the company that hired Crowdstrike?

DEF ATT: Why would legal counsel be the ones giving you the report?

AGENT: I don’t know.

DEF ATT: Well, what company hired Crowdstrike?

AGENT: The Democratic National Committee.

DEF ATT: Wait a minute. Let me get this straight. You are giving SWORN testimony to this court that Russia hacked the servers of the Democratic National Committee. And you are basing that testimony on a report given to you by the LAWYERS for the Democratic National Committee. And you, the FBI, never actually saw or examined the computer servers?

DEF ATT: Well, can you provide a copy of the technical report produced by Crowdstrike for the Democratic National Committee?

AGENT: No, I cannot.

DEF ATT: Well, can you go back to your office and get a copy of the report?

DEF ATT: Why? Are you locked out of your office?

DEF ATT: I don’t understand. Why can you not provide a copy of this report?

AGENT: Because I do not have a copy of the report.

DEF ATT: Did you lose it?

DEF ATT: Why do you not have a copy of the report?

AGENT: Because we were never given a final copy of the report?

DEF ATT: Agent Smith, if you didn’t get a copy of the report, upon what information are you basing your testimony?

AGENT: On a draft copy of the report.

DEF ATT: A draft copy?

AGENT: Yes.

DEF ATT: Was a final report ever delivered to the FBI?

DEF ATT: Agent Smith, did you get to read the entire report?

DEF ATT: Why not?

AGENT: Because large portions were redacted.

DEF ATT: Agent Smith, let me get this straight. The FBI is claiming that the Russians hacked the DNC servers. But the FBI never actually saw the computer hardware, nor examined it? Is that correct?

DEF ATT: And the FBI never actually examined the log files or computer email or any aspect of the data from the servers? Is that correct?

DEF ATT: And you are basing your testimony on the word of Counsel for the Democratic National Committee, the people who provided you with a REDACTED copy of a DRAFT report, not on the actual technical personnel who supposedly examined the servers?

DEF ATT: Your honor, I have a few motions I would like to make at this time.

PRESIDING JUDGE: I’m sure you do, Counselor. (as he turns toward the prosecutors) And I feel like I am in a mood to grant them.

ape ponder .gif

Spin imbeciles, spin!!!!!!!!!

17 Intelligence agencies, SEVEN...................REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
reeeeee-gif-4.gif

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Hillary WAS the DNC by August, 2015

Donna Brazille: “When I got back from a vacation in Martha’s Vineyard, I at last found the document that described it all: the Joint Fund-Raising Agreement between the DNC, the Hillary Victory Fund, and Hillary for America.

The agreement—signed by Amy Dacey, the former CEO of the DNC, and Robby Mook with a copy to Marc Elias—specified that in exchange for raising money and investing in the DNC, Hillary would control the party’s finances, strategy, and all the money raised. Her campaign had the right of refusal of who would be the party communications director, and it would make final decisions on all the other staff. The DNC also was required to consult with the campaign about all other staffing, budgeting, data, analytics, and mailings.

I had been wondering why it was that I couldn’t write a press release without passing it by Brooklyn. Well, here was the answer. ”

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/11/02/clinton-brazile-hacks-2016-215774

All of the evidence and information inciting the “Russia collusion investigation” constellates around Hillary Clinton. Meaning, the person ultimately responsible for “the foundation, and corner stone, of the U.S. Government’s position on “Russia hacking” and the election interference narrative” is Hillary Clinton.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/05/30/john-durham-needs-investigate-info-generated-mueller-probe-linked-hillary-clinton/

It’s treason.
HANG that BITCH!!!!!!!!! And anybody around her!!!! Swing, you sack of shit, swing!!!!

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Lol... Once again, a Libturd will be along shortly to tell us all how wrong we are, and how Trump is really just a Russian agent.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Lol... Once again, a Libturd will be along shortly to tell us all how wrong we are, and how Trump is really just a Russian agent.

I gotta laugh cause it's so F'n true!

sqickkrch8m01.jpg

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

I gotta laugh cause it's so F'n true!

View attachment 765171

You guys laugh but the tragedy is that people like CVX next door are 100% convinced of it.
Putin is the de facto president with his hand up Trumps ass according to CVX and his band of puzzle factory inmates.
It’s the epitome of TDS, and frankly not pleasant to watch.
These folks may have not been completely stable before, but waching their slip into total insanity is troubling.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
You guys laugh but the tragedy is that people like CVX next door are 100% convinced of it.
Putin is the de facto president with his hand up Trumps ass according to CVX and his band of puzzle factory inmates.
These folks may have not been completely stable before, but waching their slip into total insanity is troubling.

You have to just accept that they are morons and move forward.

HONK HONK!

61kp2p48j4ux.jpg

SNiC Jet

Reaction score

But it sure is fun to stop by every now and then and fuck with em :D
I know...I am going to hell :cool:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
But it sure is fun to stop by every now and then and fuck with em :D
I know...I am going to hell :cool:

Jughead hasnt posted in a while.

I’m wondering if his handlers finally got close enough to get a net on him?

HST4ME

Reaction score
Jughead hasnt posted in a while.

I’m wondering if his handlers finally got close enough to get a net on him?

Peeked over there the other day. They have degenerated to complete idiocy. Obviously that board no longer has any moderators.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Peeked over there the other day. They have degenerated to complete idiocy. Obviously that board no longer has any moderators.

Obviously.
Jughead has destroyed that site almost single handily.
He makes our libs look Uber right.
Besides him being just plain stupid.

CVX is comical. He literally thinks Putin controls the world.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Obviously.
Jughead has destroyed that site almost single handily.
He makes our libs look Uber right.
Besides him being just plain stupid.

CVX is comical. He literally thinks Putin controls the world.

I haven't been there in years, but their view count on threads 6 months old are less than most here that are from yesterday..... sooo.... lol :)

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I haven't been there in years, but their view count on threads 6 months old are less than most here that are from yesterday..... sooo.... lol :)

I stop by on occasion and throw herring to the 2 seals.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
When the RINO King starts chirping, you better believe things are looking bad for the traitors and their morons that back them. ;)

https://consortiumnews.com/2019/07/...-officials-draw-withering-fire-on-russiagate/

The Deep State almost always wins. But if AG Barr leans hard on Trump to unfetter investigators, all hell may break lose, because the evidence against those who took serious liberties with the law is staring them all in the face...

As Congress arrives back into town and the House Judiciary and Intelligence Committees prepare to question ex-Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller on July 17, partisan lines are being drawn even more sharply, as Russias-gate blossoms into Deep-State-gate. In Sunday, a top Republican legislator, Rep. Peter King (R-NY) took the gloves off in an unusually acerbic public attack on former leaders of the FBI and CIA.

King told a radio audience: “There is no doubt to me there was severe, serious abuses that were carried out in the FBI and, I believe, top levels of the CIA against the President of the United States or, at that time, presidential candidate Donald Trump,” according to The Hill.

King, a senior congressman specializing in national security, twice chaired the House Homeland Security Committee and currently heads its Subcommittee on Counterterrorism and Intelligence. He also served for several years on the House Intelligence Committee.

He asserted:

“There was no legal basis at all for them to begin this investigation of his campaign – and the way they carried it forward, and the way information was leaked. … All of this is going to come out. It’s going to show the bias. It’s going to show the baselessness of the investigation … and I would say the same thing if this were done to Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders …It’s just wrong.”

The Long Island Republican added a well aimed swipe at what passes for the media today: “The media went along with this – actually, keeping this farcical, ridiculous thought going that the President of the United States… was somehow involved in a conspiracy with Russia against his own country.”

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

:)

Sandlord

Reaction score
time to bring TREASONGATE back up:
FEDS DROP BOMBSHELL: Comey & Lynch Colluded with Clinton Campaign to Entrap, Wiretap Trump; Illegal Scheme Involved Entire U.S. Intel Community
https://truepundit.com/feds-drop-bombshell-comey-illegal-scheme-involved-entire-u-s-intel-community/

Loretta Lynch’s Justice Department and James Comey’s FBI worked together with the Hillary Clinton campaign to entrap Donald Trump and associates — including his eldest son — prior to the 2016 presidential election, according to records and testimony of federal law enforcement insiders.

One high ranking official in the Justice Department called it a sweeping “highly illegal” scheme to ensure Hillary Clinton’s election to the White House.

“This was clearly a scheme using Justice (Department) resources and State (Department) resources to get the Russian lawyer into the United States,” one Justice Department insider said. “Who has the power to do this? Only the people at the very top.”
Lynch. Comey. Andrew McCabe. Preet Bhahara. Sally Yates.

And according to high ranking FBI sources, the Bureau played a definitive role in plotting this sweeping privacy breach. But the FBI had much help from the NSA, CIA, the Office of of the Director of National Intelligence, Treasury financial crimes division under DHS, and the Justice Department, federal law enforcement sources confirmed.
John Brennan. James Clapper. Jeh Johnson.

That places the Barack Obama administration directly into this illegal soup, led by Lynch, Yates, Comey and the FBI’s McCabe and associates.

In fact, Hillary Clinton along with the DNC bankrolled Fusion GPS to set up Donald Trump Jr. in the large scheme to undercut his father’s path to the presidency, sources said.

The Russian lawyer who set up Donald Trump Jr. — Natalia Veselnitskaya — was paid by Fusion GPS. Fusion GPS was paid by Hillary Clinton and the DNC.

Veselnitskaya and Fusion GPS worked together on another caper in 2014, two years before the Trump Jr. operation. In Russia.
Veselnitskaya was barred from entering the United States. Federal law enforcement sources said Lynch and Comey — using Preet Bhahara’s clout in the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the southern district of New York — ensured she was granted a special visa for entry, just to set up the Trump inner circle.

A Justice Department official said Clinton likely never expected her campaign’s role and finances to be uncovered and broke a host of federal laws while trying to get elected in 2016, including bringing Veselnitskaya — who was previously barred from entering the United Stated — into Manhattan for the Trump sit down.

Using research firm Fusion GPS as a buffer, Clinton and associates are now linked to financing a scheme to set up the controversial Trump Jr. meeting at Trump Tower before the 2016 presidential election.

Fusion GPS is already on the legal hot seat for commissioning the Dodgy Dossier on Trump, hiring former British spy Christopher Steele to compile the bogus manifesto with the financial backing of the DNC and Hillary Clinton campaign, as well as the FBI.

But these new revelations — that Fusion GPS played a key role in setting up President Trump’s elder son to make it look like he was colluding with the Russians to beat Hillary — pushes this scandal into a new and more troubling orbit.

Soon after the meeting, Clinton and her campaign flunkies began slamming Trump for his links to Russia and Vladimir Putin, a chorus that continues to this day.

But it appears now this loud chorus was a manufactured arrangement of lies from a paid choir.

Especially since this scheme was backed by Hillary-Clinton dollars which implicates Clinton and her campaign in helping orchestrate the Russian sit down to entrap members of the Trump family.

Perhaps even more alarming, it is now alleged Barack Obama’s Justice Department and FBI helped sneak the Russian lawyer into the United States for the Trump Tower meeting, the insider said. She was previously banned from entering the country (more on that below).

If you are paying attention, this scandal is shaping up into a serious and disturbing criminal plot.

The Democrats and Clinton herself lambasted Trump Jr. for meeting with Russian lawyer The Democrats alleged Trump Jr. was working a backroom and illegal deal at the behest of his father. The meeting has been part of U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s criminal investigation and Trump Jr. has testified at the Senate level to explain the meeting. Trump Jr., corroborated by evidence since the investigation began, met with the Russian delegation for anything but illegal reasons.

No collusion, as the Democrats have cried out for, has been proven on Trump Jr.’s part or that of his father. Nor does it appear it ever will be.

Fusion GPS has been fighting Congress in federal court to keep its banking records private, battling a federal subpoena to turn over the details of money coming in and flowing out of the Virginia-based research firm.

Following the Trump Tower sit down with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya, investigators began digitally wiretapping Paul Manafort, Trump Jr., and Jared Kushner who were also at the meeting.

(The rest of the story is in the link)

Sandlord

Reaction score
1. DECLASSIFICATION begins this week John Brennan, James Clapper, James Comey under CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION - Grand Jury This according to Joe DiGenova

Sandlord

Reaction score
2. here you have the Joe DiGenova audio interview - courtesy of I Love My Freedom. org
@ILMFOrg
I hope Joe DiGenova is correct

Sandlord

Reaction score
3. DiGenova says that the charges against John Brennan, James Clapper, James Comey are "Conspiracy to seditiously try to overthrow a sitting President"

Sandlord

Reaction score
4. of course also Peter Strzok, Andy McCabe, Sally Yates, Loretta Lynch, Bruce Ohr, David Laufman - and many, many others - will face the same charges "This is a CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION, not a review" - Joe DiGenova

Sandlord

Reaction score
5. DiGenova adds: "John Durham is proceeding very quickly"

Sandlord

Reaction score
John Solomon: Joseph Mifsud's Attorney Confirms Mifsud worked for US Intel and Not Russia
Watch: Attorney for Joseph Mifsud Confirms He's a Western Intelligence Operative--not a Russian Operative
https://canadafreepress.com/article...firms-hes-a-western-intelligence-operative-no

According to Mr. Mifsud’s attorneys their client was working for the CIA and was NOT a Russian operative as reported by the Mueller witch hunt team of liars.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
John Solomon: Joseph Mifsud's Attorney Confirms Mifsud worked for US Intel and Not Russia
Watch: Attorney for Joseph Mifsud Confirms He's a Western Intelligence Operative--not a Russian Operative
https://canadafreepress.com/article...firms-hes-a-western-intelligence-operative-no

According to Mr. Mifsud’s attorneys their client was working for the CIA and was NOT a Russian operative as reported by the Mueller witch hunt team of liars.

giphy.gif

It's obstruction, OBSTRUCTION....................................of a crime that was never committed Sandlord!!!!!!!!!

Correct @RodnJen, @Grandpa mac, @squeezer ...............
confused glasses man .gif

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Will Brennan take the fall? or say he was following orders?
Will he be alive that long?
Stay tuned for the next exciting episode of Traitorous Scumbags.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
This is why D's hold out hope for the MR......They will eventually see omissions like this and claim there to be omitted viewpoints in their favor.

The MR is the current cycle's D version of O-Care drama trash on steroids.:rolleyes:

These deals are designed to plague the nation and cover the back scenes bullshit for ever. Pathetic what things have come to

Sandlord

Reaction score
Stay tuned for the next exciting episode of Traitorous Scumbags.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Funny,

On one hand we have the Traitorous Scumbags, Starring the FBI,CIA, DOJ, former Presidents, Foreign Intelligence agencies, Clintons, DNC, and others trying to prevent Trump from being elected. Then trying to remove him from office after the election.

On the other you have the Pedo scumbags, with Weinstein, NXIVM, Bronfman, Allison Mack, Epstein, Weiner, Clintons, Catholic Church, Politicians, Hollywood, and others. (most with ties to the Clintons or their foundation)

lots of common players, but it basically comes down to Trump vs Clintons,
or Trump vs the Cabal (if the Cabal includes our 3 letter agencies, Clintons, Soros, Pope, Rothschilds, and other world leaders)

This is better than any athletic competition, and the stakes are higher.
Best Election ever.

wallnutz

Reaction score
Funny,

On one hand we have the Traitorous Scumbags, Starring the FBI,CIA, DOJ, former Presidents, Foreign Intelligence agencies, Clintons, DNC, and others trying to prevent Trump from being elected. Then trying to remove him from office after the election.

On the other you have the Pedo scumbags, with Weinstein, NXIVM, Bronfman, Allison Mack, Epstein, Weiner, Clintons, Catholic Church, Politicians, Hollywood, and others. (most with ties to the Clintons or their foundation)

lots of common players, but it basically comes down to Trump vs Clintons,
or Trump vs the Cabal (if the Cabal includes our 3 letter agencies, Clintons, Soros, Pope, Rothschilds, and other world leaders)

This is better than any athletic competition, and the stakes are higher.
Best Election ever.
God forbid Trump loses. These scum bags will walk and keep on committing crimes. It’s worse than the mafia.