WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Treason Gate

Sandlord

Reaction score
may be finally beginning

Screen Shot 2019-04-30 at 7.32.02 PM.png

Sandlord

Reaction score
Trump-Russia conspiracy created by top Obama-era officials to 'justify' investigation of Team Trump: Andrew McCarthy

View attachment 750713

What did Biden know and when did he know it? View attachment 750714

Biden will get linked to the scandal, but likely too soon.
They should wait until the day of the Primary.
His ties with the Ukraine and Alexandria Chalupa also involve the Steele Dossier.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Uh oh, it's starting to make it's way into the mainstream turds!!!!!

In short and in effect, the Democratic Party itself is headed to trial on a vector that takes it straight into November next year. How do you imagine it will look to voters when Mr. Obama’s CIA chief, John Brennan, his NSA Director James Clapper, a baker’s dozen of former Obama top FBI and DOJ officials, including former AG Loretta Lynch, and sundry additional players in the great game of RussiaGate Gotcha end up ‘splainin’ their guts out to a whole different cast of federal prosecutors? It’s hardly out of the question that Barack Obama himself and Mrs. Clinton may face charges in all this mischief and depravity.

The mills of justice grind slowly, but they grind exceedingly fine. The wheels are in motion now and it’s unlikely they will be stopped by mere tantrums. But the next move by the desperate Resistance may be to create so much political disorder in the system that they manage to delegitimize the 2020 election before it is even held, and plunge the nation deeper into unnecessary crisis just to try and save their asses.

giphy.gif

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Pipe dreams. They will never be held accountable. True story... lol... But it might have just enough effect to ensure the Libtards don't regain the presidency in 2020.

Stop fucking with my movie script!!!!!!!! :p

It will assure he goes down as the worst ever, but I still think when it all comes out, it's a possibility.

giphy.gif

Hell, they won a pennant!!!! :D

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Pipe dreams. They will never be held accountable. True story... lol... But it might have just enough effect to ensure the Libtards don't regain the presidency in 2020.
I agree. I think there are too many deals and relationships that could crumble with the top of the pyramid scheme ending up behind bars. I do believe some of the upper officials may fall though which would be great to open the public's eyes to the BS the MSM has been feeding them.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Wombat

The Great Southern land
Reaction score
Biden will get linked to the scandal, but likely too soon.
They should wait until the day of the Primary.
His ties with the Ukraine and Alexandria Chalupa also involve the Steele Dossier.
Absolutely, do what the press does to Trump on a regular basis ;). That will test Bidens metal for sure :oops:.

Wombat

The Great Southern land
Reaction score
Uh oh, it's starting to make it's way into the mainstream turds!!!!!

In short and in effect, the Democratic Party itself is headed to trial on a vector that takes it straight into November next year. How do you imagine it will look to voters when Mr. Obama’s CIA chief, John Brennan, his NSA Director James Clapper, a baker’s dozen of former Obama top FBI and DOJ officials, including former AG Loretta Lynch, and sundry additional players in the great game of RussiaGate Gotcha end up ‘splainin’ their guts out to a whole different cast of federal prosecutors? It’s hardly out of the question that Barack Obama himself and Mrs. Clinton may face charges in all this mischief and depravity.

The mills of justice grind slowly, but they grind exceedingly fine. The wheels are in motion now and it’s unlikely they will be stopped by mere tantrums. But the next move by the desperate Resistance may be to create so much political disorder in the system that they manage to delegitimize the 2020 election before it is even held, and plunge the nation deeper into unnecessary crisis just to try and save their asses.

giphy.gif

If this plays out the way l anticipate it will (and generally l'm never wrong on this shit :D), most of the heavy shit coming down will become unveiled by about this time next year;) .

Big Don told Catherine Herridge from fox the other night, when questioned about the release of the Fisa documents. That he will be releasing those and other material very shortly :eek:, in other words it will be when Horowitz presents his report (as cunning as a SHITHOUSE RAT:cool: ) in May early June. Strategically a very good move, so as to NOT lessen the impact on the Dems:) .

I agree the Dems are trying to shift the narrative to undercut A G Barr's reputation and take away any credibility in his ability to present unbiased information to the general electorate o_O.

They will fail dismally ;), the House Dems fucked up big time, they poked the bear once to often and Barr will make them choke on this shit :mad:. Thank christ the big fella punted Sessions because Sessions would still hiding under table asking "is he gone yet" :rolleyes:.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
I hope they use a nice soft rope on Brennan the first drop so it only breaks a few vertibra, and then for the 2nd one, something with some power so it pops that puss-filled head of his off like the zit he is.
Hey Gmac, another for the club!!!:D We're growing by leaps and bounds!! Damn, there's a bunch of cowards and blowhards on this website!!:D:D

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
Hey Gmac, another for the club!!!:D We're growing by leaps and bounds!! Damn, there's a bunch of cowards and blowhards on this website!!:D:D
Yeah, I know. You and 94 are two peas in a rotten little pod.

And I have $100 that says Trumps DOJ can’t find anything to indict Brennan on (because he did nothing illegal). Hell, for the same money I’ll give you Comey, Rosenstein, and Mueller too.

Wombat

The Great Southern land
Reaction score
I hope they use a nice soft rope on Brennan the first drop so it only breaks a few vertibra, and then for the 2nd one, something with some power so it pops that puss-filled head of his off like the zit he is.
Can you be a little bit more descriptive brother. ;):p:p:p:D:D

500bbc

Reaction score

Good work right there...:D

500bbc

Reaction score

And I have $100 that says Trumps DOJ can’t find anything to indict Brennan on (because he did nothing illegal). Hell, for the same money I’ll give you Comey, Rosenstein, and Mueller too.
You mean your mom will lend you $100.00 to crawl out of her basement?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

So we'll be able to use the Intelligence Agencies in 2020 to surviel and run spies in hopes of entrapping the libturd candidates?

Last edited:

Hullbilly

Reaction score
So we'll be able to use the Intelligence Agencies in 2020 to surviel and run spies in hopes of entrapping the libturd candidates?

Send in the scoutmaster! Pedo’s united

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Only if they are colluding with hostile nations in trying to subvert our democratic system.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Only if they are colluding with hostile nations in trying to subvert our democratic system.
Wrong, we don't even need any real collusion. All we need is a made up story and then the media to run with it. Libturd plan played out against them. Unless of course you still believe there was actual collusion between Trump and Russia.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

Get your hands out of your pants and your vagina, you whack job.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Wrong, we don't even need any real collusion. All we need is a made up story and then the media to run with it. Libturd plan played out against them. Unless of course you still believe there was actual collusion between Trump and Russia.
What I believe is we still need to see the unredacted Mueller report. Maybe then we’ll finally know what happened in the Trump Tower meeting and why the president told Don Jr to lie about it. Maybe we’ll learn a bit more about Julian Assange and Roger Stone. Maybe Mueller can tell us why the Russians hacked HRCs email within two days of Trump publicly encouraging them to do it and telling them they’d be richly rewarded. Awful lot of smoke for there to be no fire, don’t you think Detective?

Hullbilly

Reaction score
What I believe is we still need to see the unredacted Mueller report. Maybe then we’ll finally know what happened in the Trump Tower meeting and why the president told Don Jr to lie about it. Maybe we’ll learn a bit more about Julian Assange and Roger Stone. Maybe Mueller can tell us why the Russians hacked HRCs email within two days of Trump publicly encouraging them to do it and telling them they’d be richly rewarded. Awful lot of smoke for there to be no fire, don’t you think Detective?

Baaaaaaaaahahahahaha GPAU Mo....Lol yup lots of smoke created by turds like you rubbing sticks together. All #FAKENEWS. Go back to investigations 101 and Law classes

spectras only

Reaction score
Prosecutors oppose giving unredacted Mueller report to Trump adviser Stone
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Federal prosecutors on Tuesday opposed a bid by President Donald Trump’s longtime adviser Roger Stone to obtain unredacted portions of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s report on Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. election to help his defense against criminal charges brought by Mueller.
Mueller’s report detailed numerous contacts by Trump’s campaign with Russia and that the campaign expected to benefit from Moscow’s actions, but found insufficient evidence of a criminal conspiracy.
Grandpa mac, when are you going to give up? It's obvious, you're totally enthralled in anger or hate, you're unable to shake it off.:rolleyes::eek:

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
These retards still going on about the Trump Tower meeting when we know it was a setup now, the lawyer had been given a special entry visa waiver by Lynch, the lawyer met with Fusion GPS before and after the meeting in Trump Tower.

Wanna know what happened in that meeting? absolutely nothing, because if it did Natalia Veselnitskaya would have run back to her little DNC handlers and told them.

54ye5kto9coz.png

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
RASMUSSEN FRIDAY MAY 03,2019
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-seven percent (47%) disapprove.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
You do realize releasing a full FBI investigation... or a simple police report without redactions... is NOT THE LEGAL NORM? Right? What your turd friends are asking for is way beyond the usual type of info release. It has to do with protecting investigative resources and procedures, let alone informants who don't want to be murdercided by people who are the subject of the investigation, or caught up within it.

For real dude, give it up already.

Hullbilly

Reaction score
You do realize releasing a full FBI investigation... or a simple police report without redactions... is NOT THE LEGAL NORM? Right? What your turd friends are asking for is way beyond the usual type of info release. It has to do with protecting investigative resources and procedures, let alone informants who don't want to be murdercided by people who are the subject of the investigation, or caught up within it.

Don’t lecture the scoutmaster regarding SOP. His legal and federal investigative experience/ qualifications surpass anyone in the dungeon.

Don’t you have some parking tickets to stick on cars?:D

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score

Not to mention that their aint shit in the redacted portions that is going to change the overall result. These people are DERANGED LOSERS....

The time for humoring their unsubstantiated bullshit is over, go home to mommy.

wallnutz

Reaction score
FF4C6F45-6B2E-48B7-965E-A1AE729E98A6.jpeg

Give it up already, or prove it yourself Mo

Grandpa mac

Reaction score

The President is also not a normal suspect- the guy running our country shouldn't be keeping potential misconduct secret from us. Remember too that this was a Special Counsel Investigation rather than a routine FBI criminal investigation. Precedent here is the Ken Starr investigation into Bill Clinton, which Congress, Starr, and Brent Kavanaugh ensured would be quite public.

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
You only seem to care about this country when you don't like the guy in the oval office. You only seem to care about the law, the constitution, treason and not fit for office when you don't like the guy in the oval office.

You sir have no credibility and are an obvious fraud.

The Starr investigation found 11 felonies on President Clinton. The Mueller investigation found nothing. Rule 16, which "your guys" passed to protect President Clinton made grand jury proceedings outside the scope of congress' subpoena.

But keep insisting, keep it up. What few independent Democrats left and likely most if not all Independent voters are seeing what the Democrat party has become, they are you, you are them. You guys are like the army of the dead on Game of Thrones, you walk aimlessly looking to kill any living thing, just because you are following your leaders. Dead...un-thinking...soul-less.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
The President is also not a normal suspect- the guy running our country shouldn't be keeping potential misconduct secret from us. Remember too that this was a Special Counsel Investigation rather than a routine FBI criminal investigation. Precedent here is the Ken Starr investigation into Bill Clinton, which Congress, Starr, and Brent Kavanaugh ensured would be quite public.

You really need to take the blinders off. Sorry your two year circle jerk didn't have a happy ending.

Hullbilly

Reaction score

Shut up moron....You are wrong about everything you post. I doubt your even a paid shill anymore. You handlers can’t even stomach your level of stupid.

Keep up the great work and thanks for your service

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
You really need to take the blinders off. Sorry your two year circle jerk didn't have a happy ending.
Happy ending? Dude, do you really believe this is anywhere close to over? If so, you aren’t paying attention to the ongoing subpoena war, pending Mueller testimony, or ongoing investigations by the US Attorney for the SDNY or the state of NY for that matter. Allthat has happened is a shift frominvestigation controlled by Trumps DOJ to investigation by Democratically controlled House. Trump scored a political point when his appointee Barr tried to mansplain a 400 page report in a 4 page memo, but the author of the full report has already calledbullshit and is about to testify to Congress. It ain’t over til the fat lady sings, sir.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
You only seem to care about this country when you don't like the guy in the oval office. You only seem to care about the law, the constitution, treason and not fit for office when you don't like the guy in the oval office.

You sir have no credibility and are an obvious fraud.

The Starr investigation found 11 felonies on President Clinton. The Mueller investigation found nothing. Rule 16, which "your guys" passed to protect President Clinton made grand jury proceedings outside the scope of congress' subpoena.

But keep insisting, keep it up. What few independent Democrats left and likely most if not all Independent voters are seeing what the Democrat party has become, they are you, you are them. You guys are like the army of the dead on Game of Thrones, you walk aimlessly looking to kill any living thing, just because you are following your leaders. Dead...un-thinking...soul-less.
Maybe, but your president reminds me for all the world of stupid King Joffrey (sorry if he’s dead and long forgotten, I’m still on Season 2- no spoilers!).

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Maybe, but your president reminds me for all the world of stupid King Joffrey (sorry if he’s dead and long forgotten, I’m still on Season 2- no spoilers!).
Cool, you finally admitted you are not a US citizen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score

3.8 percent unemployment...3.2 percent growth, yup Stupid. Oh, and King Joffery is still ruling Kings Landing. Cersei is dead and Jamie is gay. :rolleyes:

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
Happy ending? Dude, do you really believe this is anywhere close to over? If so, you aren’t paying attention to the ongoing subpoena war, pending Mueller testimony, or ongoing investigations by the US Attorney for the SDNY or the state of NY for that matter. Allthat has happened is a shift frominvestigation controlled by Trumps DOJ to investigation by Democratically controlled House. Trump scored a political point when his appointee Barr tried to mansplain a 400 page report in a 4 page memo, but the author of the full report has already calledbullshit and is about to testify to Congress. It ain’t over til the fat lady sings, sir.
So the memo was wrong or just not worded they way the dems wanted?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Hahahaha keeps doubling down on stupid and a bitch ass loser hahahaha

Good job shit for brains!!!!

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
There will be plenty
image.png

500bbc

Reaction score
Boy Scouting.jpg

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Maybe, but YOUR president reminds me for all the world of stupid King Joffrey (sorry if he’s dead and long forgotten, I’m still on Season 2- no spoilers!).

There has never been any doubt President Trump is not YOUR President.The defeat you experience everyday is like watching a good movie.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
RASMUSSEN MONDAY MAY 06,2019
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance.