WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Tribal Whips

LomitaBob

Reaction score
any of you guys have any experience with Tribal LED Whips?? We went riding a few weeks ago and my buddy had a couple of his "mid" level whips on his quads they were birght as shit and you could bend them in half with out issue.

I just ordered one for the rhino that has 200 LEDs in a 4 footer. I also ordered his LED camp locater for our flagpole, should be just as bright

the guy that owns the shop is super cool, and all of his stuff is 100% made in the USA!

I will post pics when I get everything

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
I went with QuickLite this time.
First illuminated whip that's held up.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
I have one, it's okay. It's all about customer service with these products. Most will break somehow, some mfg.'s will help out, some wont. Mine hasn't been used enough to break:D

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
I have a few of the 6 footers. Two for fun and one spare. I broke one on a ride last year and they sent me another one. I really like them.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hallett270act

Reaction score
I have tried Safeglow Whips on my last two rigs. Great lights and are super bright. I have never broken one, but did strip out the quick connect once. $20 later, was back in business. Great customer service from this crew and they build them here too.