D

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
What's it worth?

Outdrive1

Reaction score
I wish I had something interesting for you. It would make a good cruiser for the kids.

Hammer

Reaction score
Ill trade you Clipper tickets :D

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Ill trade you Clipper tickets :D

lol....Already have em and will be at the game tonight. You can watch it on multiple channels if you prefer unlike the Lakers. Watch it so you can see what a "team" looks like that plays together and sacrafices.

Touche!

Hammer

Reaction score
lol....Already have em and will be at the game tonight. You can watch it on multiple channels if you prefer unlike the Lakers. Watch it so you can see what a "team" looks like that plays together and sacrafices.

Touche!

:D good luck would love to have a SxS , don't have anything you'd be interested in

Outdrive1

Reaction score
I thought of giving it to my son but he has enough toys....lol

I've got a 20 outboard Schiada with no motor that's really clean. You probably don't want another project though.

Islander Girl

ITT Activities Director
Reaction score
Need any painting done?:D

I'll throw in the hubby's Honda 450 XR too....and a golf cart :champagne:

OutCole'd

Raging Member
Reaction score
Need any painting done?:D

I'll throw in the hubby's Honda 450 XR too....and a golf cart :champagne:

David's going to get pissed if you get rid of his cart. Randy's going to be pissed if you get rid of his bike...:cool

Islander Girl

ITT Activities Director
Reaction score
Randy can get as mad as he wants! I hate that thing. David's cart isn't going anywhere but the monster cart is ;)

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
I have a pretty perfect 1998 GMC extended cab pickup (3 door) (6.5' bed)that have owned since new, with a solid bed cover (ez go). It's light brown metallic (almost silver) with 5.0 V8, most options and only 68K miles. It's been in Havasu in a garage (airport hangar) since we took it there for our river car in 2004. Serviced every year and runs great......now that we have moved to Havasu full time we don't need 2 trucks but the Artic cat would be great to run around town....do you have it registered for the on-road and will it pass smog so I could get it transferred??

If you are interested I'd throw in some cash to make it work......the pick-up would be great for a starter car for a teenager or just an extra truck to have around the house. Send me a PM if you are interested with your number and I'll give you a call.

Regards,
Paul

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Fully licensed for the road and i havent had to get it smoged. I think it is registered for another year or two. I might consider the truck. Got any pics you could send me or post here?

I assume you have taken good care of it if your Mercedes and boat are an example.

Paul65k

Reaction score
Fully licensed for the road and i havent had to get it smoged. I think it is registered for another year or two. I might consider the truck. Got any pics you could send me or post here?

I assume you have taken good care of it if your Mercedes and boat are an example.
I don't have any right now as I'm in CA for Thanksgiving but yes it is like all my stuff. I brought it back to CA just before we moved to Havasu and had it gone through, changed the oil and gave it a good coat of wax, etc....
I had to put a new alternator in it this summer.....it;s the only thing I can remember having to do beyond normal maintenance since we bought it.

I do tend to keep my stuff nice.....just kinda how I am:D

If you're interested I can get some pics next week.....when I get back to AZ. We can figure out how to make the trade.
PB

PS....got any more pics you could send me of the interior and other angles??

Last edited:

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I don't have any right now as I'm in CA for Thanksgiving but yes it is like all my stuff. I brought it back to CA just before we moved to Havasu and had it gone through, changed the oil and gave it a good coat of wax, etc....
I had to put a new alternator in it this summer.....it;s the only thing I can remember having to do beyond normal maintenance since we bought it.

I do tend to keep my stuff nice.....just kinda how I am:D

If you're interested I can get some pics next week.....when I get back to AZ. We can figure out how to make the trade.
PB

PS....got any more pics you could send me of the interior and other angles??

I will post some more up....no rush.

Thanks

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Paul....Sent you an email

Anybody else got any interesting trades?

Paul65k

Reaction score
You still got that sled :D

Too bad my neighbor here at the Palms just bought my truck this weekend.......I wasn't even trying to sell it.

I might look at a trade for the Rolex if you're interested....send me a PM or gimme a call.....I could use a city cruiser in Havasu.

NdaWind

Reaction score
I have a pair of 2005 Kawaski 12f 3 seater waverunners less than 100hrs

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I have a pair of 2005 Kawaski 12f 3 seater waverunners less than 100hrs

You the original owner of them?

If I decide to keep my boat that might be something to consider however, I am leaning towards moving the boat out also. When I had the Bennington and two nice sit downs it was pretty much the perfect setup as far as I am concerned.

NdaWind

Reaction score
No I am not I bought them in 2005 with less than 20 hours.

BarryMac

An Adelanto 9...
Reaction score
Want to trade it for a 94 Jeep Wrangler YJ? 4.0L, 6cyl motor, runs great.
4aqave5e.jpg

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

jim belt

Reaction score
[email protected]
All it needs is new batteries. Has radials on it and is plated in AZ. It is the one I got from Magic34 back when. Put a new transmission in it about 100 miles ago or so. I think it is the 650 Prowler. This makes a very cool run around town vehicle but won't get ya faster than 45-50 MPH. Anyhow.....what ya got to trade for it?

attachment.php

attachment.php

Here is the original ad by Magic34 when I bought it from him in Nov 2009. Haven't put many miles on it and like I said I replaced the transmission not long ago and replaced the tire with the all terrains. It could probably go with a tune up also as it sits a lot.

2006 Arctic Cat Prowler ? Custom ? Magazine Featured

This is a clean Prowler and has very low miles/time on it. The total miles are 270. There is over $25k invested into it. It doesn?t see much use and was purchased to cruise the streets at the cabin but we only took it up there 2 times. It is currently located at Falcon Field in Mesa, AZ for anyone interested in seeing it.

The shocks made all the difference in the world in terms of ride. This Prowler can now handle the whoops at 20+ MPH and the upgraded tie rods are about 10x the size of the stock ones.

4 seat cage
Custom paint
Custom stereo with painted speaker pod and subwoofer box
2 pairs of 6.5? component speakers and (2) 10? subs, 2 amps and capacitor
Dual folding whip mounts
Pre-runner front bumper and rear bumper
Bilstein long travel shocks
Custom heavy duty tie rods
Wheels and Goodyear tires (also includes 2 extra rear tires)
Subwoofer box also includes steel cooler
Cooler rack also built into cage
Aluminum a-arm shields
Polished aluminum frame covers on the sides
Polished rear view mirror
Street legal kit (lighted license plate holder, horn)
4 point seat belts

This is in very good condition. Although it seems that it just sat in the garage, there are some minor paint flaws as it was used at the dunes and mountain trails.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Alright.....this thing is up for trade again OBO. Thinking $4K would get it done. I could use a reliable economy car with reliable being the key.

I believe the transmission is out again OR it is possibly just a serpentine belt? I am no friggin mechanic so I don't know. Battery is dead, all fluids would need changed, etc.

It sits outside and would be a project for someone. Needs some TLC for sure. Needs new seats and there are spider cracks thruout the paint. I took out the fiberglass enclosure with subs in the rear and above. I just cut the wires when I got frustrated as it was a bitch to get it all out. You can now use the dump function of the back.

Only thing I used it for out here in Cave Creek was to run to the mailbox occasionally or just ride the grandkids around the neighborhood.

Minimum things needed:
Replace the serpentine belt OR fix the transmission, change the oil, drain the gas tank, put new gas in, get a new battery and it should be drive able.

You can go from there and fix it all up if you want.....

As is.....

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
This would be perfect for running around in camp sites or something along those lines. I wouldn't suggest any long runs on it thru the desert.....lol

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Anybody want to bring this back to life?

Cash and this for a dependable Car?