WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Trim limit switch

bagged97taco

Reaction score
Can you replace the trim limit switch in a bravo I without removing the drive. Just found a bad wire on the port side of the drive. I’ve read that you have to order them in a set. Trim limit and trailering switch together

Fun Times

Moderated
Reaction score
Either way it's tough to do time wise but it can be done with a long 1/4 inch drive extension with a 7/16 swivel socket.
The following video will help give you the idea though yours will have only one bolt holding the plate on in the lowe position making it a bit easier to get at plus the bravo has a just bit more room vs the alpha type drives.

fmo24

Reaction score
If you are the only person who drives boat you can jump around the switch back near the trim pump. The switch just keeps from over trimming while under way.

Deja_Vu

Essex Affectionado
Reaction score
I believe its sold as a set. Nordic just put a new trim wire kit on my Bravo3.
$400 installed to get my trim indicator working again.

3.Slow

Reaction score
If you are the only person who drives boat you can jump around the switch back near the trim pump. The switch just keeps from over trimming while under way.
just researched this, I thought my switch went out, but some troubleshooting with a multimeter and narrowed it down to the limit switch, will be putting a jumper in to bypass it tonight.