WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Trim Plate Actuator Problem

mab1219

Reaction score
Hi - I think I may have a problem with my trim tab actuator on my 86 Hallett V-Drive Daycruiser. The tabs went down but wouldn't come back up so I investigated the actuator by taking it apart and may have damaged it in the process. I couldn't leave well enough alone and now I'm screwed. It is a Duff Norton Actuator that is mounted to the port side rear motor mount. Anyone know anything about these actuators and if they are still made, where I can find a replacement or get mine rebuilt. Thanks.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Hi - I think I may have a problem with my trim tab actuator on my 86 Hallett V-Drive Daycruiser. The tabs went down but wouldn't come back up so I investigated the actuator by taking it apart and may have damaged it in the process. I couldn't leave well enough alone and now I'm screwed. It is a Duff Norton Actuator that is mounted to the port side rear motor mount. Anyone know anything about these actuators and if they are still made, where I can find a replacement or get mine rebuilt. Thanks.

They are absolutely still made! :)

http://www.duffnorton.com/products/electromech.aspx?gclid=CP2m5N3wl6kCFRNrgwodmzjuug

RD