Triple axle trailer fenders.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Who's the goto person for some new fenders? They are 102×10

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

wzuber

Reaction score
you looking for S.S. or mild carbon steel. check out pacific boat trailers in chino. they're pretty competitive.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
you looking for S.S. or mild carbon steel. check out pacific boat trailers in chino. they're pretty competitive.
Regular steel.

74 spectra20 v-drive

74 spectra20 v-drive
Reaction score
Fenders N More is the hook up, they manufacturer them for the rest of the shops. When I was building my trailer I was getting quotes if $700 to $1000 for a pair of polished stainless for triple axels, went to Fenders n More and they were half the price, the guys there laughed when I told them the quotes I was getting and told me they make them for all the shops I had quotes from.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Fenders N More is the hook up, they manufacturer them for the rest of the shops. When I was building my trailer I was getting quotes if $700 to $1000 for a pair of polished stainless for triple axels, went to Fenders n More and they were half the price, the guys there laughed when I told them the quotes I was getting and told me they make them for all the shops I had quotes from.
I'll give them a call

jbird

Reaction score

Agreed. They were by far the best deal when I purchased a set of SS for a triple axle. Made to my specs, fit and finish was A+

ToMorrow44

27 Advantage TCM 800efi
Reaction score
I just ordered a pair of Triple axle teardrop polished stainless fenders from Fenders N More. I thought it was going to be $$$ because they make them to whatever specs you ask, but their price was right in line with off-the-shelf products. Highly recommend. They're taking a little longer to build them, but I'm not in a rush anyway.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
I am just want to mark this so I can come back later. :)

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
I just ordered a pair of Triple axle teardrop polished stainless fenders from Fenders N More. I thought it was going to be $$$ because they make them to whatever specs you ask, but their price was right in line with off-the-shelf products. Highly recommend. They're taking a little longer to build them, but I'm not in a rush anyway.
If you can go by there and pick them up thats what I did, saves you a shit ton in shipping, they are just off the 5 near the LA / OC county line.

ToMorrow44

27 Advantage TCM 800efi
Reaction score
If you can go by there and pick them up thats what I did, saves you a shit ton in shipping, they are just off the 5 near the LA / OC county line.

Wish I could but I’m in FL. Shipping wasn’t too bad at $175. Some other sites were quoting me $300-400 because it has to be freight shipped.