WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

[SOLD] Truck Camper for Long Bed

MonkeyButt70

Reaction score
Looking for a clean older Slide-In Truck Camper. I have a Ford F350 that looking to use for a part time camper. I do not plan on using it much, just a few times a year.

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
I have been sniffing around for one as well, look in the north west regions. They seem to have decent supply and they don't have the sun damage like southern California units. Water intrusion and mold are more common up there though

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

TCHB

Reaction score
My father in law in Havasu may be getting rid of his camper. PM if interested.

gottaminute?

Reaction score
I recently bought this truck and camper. (so busy, I haven't even moved it from next door) both need a little love.

I had/have plans for the truck. still on the fence about keeping it. it has a bunch of new parts( brakes and stuff) but wasnt finished and I need to see what needs to to make it roadworthy again.

I wasn't sure what I was going to do with the camper, but selling it is definately on the table. camper isn't bad. inside is ok. needs a good cleaning and some exterior access doors as shown in pics. has hydrauluc jacks.
Camper for 1800 or ????
I can take more pics if interested. model is a Fleetwood Elkhorn.
near
Parker
20210629_143835.jpg
20210629_144006.jpg
20210629_143926.jpg
20210629_143932.jpg

MonkeyButt70

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply's. I just bought a Lance Legend that I’m picking up in Buckeye this weekend.

MonkeyButt70

Reaction score
I recently bought this truck and camper. (so busy, I haven't even moved it from next door) both need a little love.

I had/have plans for the truck. still on the fence about keeping it. it has a bunch of new parts( brakes and stuff) but wasnt finished and I need to see what needs to to make it roadworthy again.

I wasn't sure what I was going to do with the camper, but selling it is definately on the table. camper isn't bad. inside is ok. needs a good cleaning and some exterior access doors as shown in pics. has hydrauluc jacks.
Camper for 1800 or ????
I can take more pics if interested. model is a Fleetwood Elkhorn.
near
Parker View attachment 1045417 View attachment 1045418 View attachment 1045419 View attachment 1045420
The truck would be a great project. The camper is too much of one for me. Thanks for posting

gottaminute?

Reaction score
The truck would be a great project. The camper is too much of one for me. Thanks for posting
understood. this was one of those deals that just popped up and at the time I just said "why not" and a month later, I haven't even moved it. turned battery switch back to on and the (added) alarm is beeping. hit every button on the key fob without success and decided right then i can wait a while before jumping into it .
pat