WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Truck Console Safe

shunter2005

Reaction score
I have the console safe from my old GMC 2500 HD. If anyone needs or wants one for your Chev/GMC truck, it is available. 3 digit programmable
lock and is easy to install. It screws inside the console, so you must have bucket seats. It will NOT fit a truck with bench seats. Brand is Console Vault, model 1011. New, they sell for $269. Asking $170 shipped. OBO. PM if interested.

It fits:

2008 - 2014 Chevy and GMC full size trucks, all models. It should fit the 2007.5 Chev/GMC trucks, as they were just early 2008's. It may also fit in Tahoe/Suburban's of the above years, with bucket seats and a console, as well. I would have to check online to see what models it does fit.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
These are super legit.
Have one in our Silverado and Suburban.

Great price [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

It’s also one of the few ways to secure a firearm in your vehicle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

shunter2005

Reaction score
Exactly. I loved mine. Kept all my good stuff in it. Wasn't about to let it go when they junked my truck. Already ordered one for the new truck, since this one won't fit.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Yeah most other console safes are just the top, nothing on the bottom or sides, and are easily defeated.

These, on the other hand, are complete safes with heavy gauge metal on all sides and the bottom as well. It’s literally like a little safe that drops right into your console.

And the install takes about 1 minute, using factory holes that are already in the console. Two screws and that thing ain’t going anywhere [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro