WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Truck driving job available

arch stanton

Reaction score
I am looking for Lowbed and super 10 driver we are in San Marcos ca and most of the dump truck work is in north San Diego county the Lowbed work will be farther but still Southern calif.
Lowbed is a 16 tire Murray expando Pay is hourly with overtime and monthly performance bonus
Trucks are new Kenworth T880's with cummins 505 hp 18 speed automated trans, air ride ,loaded interior. another new truck shows up in July job is full-time and can start now but I can also use a part time driver perfect job for older retired guy that wants a little extra income.

IMG_0806.JPG

Duck'ed_Up

Reaction score
I am looking for Lowbed and super 10 driver we are in San Marcos ca and most of the dump truck work is in north San Diego county the Lowbed work will be farther but still Southern calif.
Lowbed is a 16 tire Murray expando Pay is hourly with overtime and monthly performance bonus
Trucks are new Kenworth T880's with cummins 505 hp 18 speed automated trans, air ride ,loaded interior. another new truck shows up in July job is full-time and can start now but I can also use a part time driver perfect job for older retired guy that wants a little extra income.

View attachment 741025

What equipment will this employee be moving around? Benefits?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score

View attachment 741025
My perfect retirement gig.
25 year class A, 30 years state service. Kind of hard passing the new DMV physical but I still manage.

Duck'ed_Up

Reaction score
Anything they will pay me to move but mostly construction equipment,I have no benefits yet except your working for me instead of some ahole.

Lol got ya. Didn’t know if it would be moving company owed equipment or for hire stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

arch stanton

Reaction score
My perfect retirement gig.
25 year class A, 30 years state service. Kind of hard passing the new DMV physical but I still manage.

I have had 2 retired guys doing relief driving giving my regulars guys 3 day weekends but they have both had to retire Richard can't pass his physical anymore and Ted is taking care of his wife.

beerrun

Reaction score
I could be interested in Saturday work. I run the lowbed for Schilling in el cajon dove tail and 16 tire. I'm in Florida on vacation right now for 10 more days. My name is chris.619-733-9180

milkmoney

Reaction score
With the price/rent of homes in san Marcos , the pay has to be extremely good. ....one would think.

1900 bucks 1 bedroom apt ...[emoji39]

To bad it's in cali. I could do part time

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

arch stanton

Reaction score
I could be interested in Saturday work. I run the lowbed for Schilling in el cajon dove tail and 16 tire. I'm in Florida on vacation right now for 10 more days. My name is chris.619-733-9180
sounds good enjoy your Vacation hard to get that much time off.

arch stanton

Reaction score
With the price/rent of homes in san Marcos , the pay has to be extremely good. ....one would think.

1900 bucks 1 bedroom apt ...[emoji39]

To bad it's in cali. I could do part time

Milkmoney, the key was to buy in socal after the crash not rent after the rebound, and no drivers do not make oil field work kind of money.

beerrun

Reaction score
sounds good enjoy your Vacation hard to get that much time off.
Schilling is very good to me. I am available to them 24/7 I am the senior driver. We are on our 35th anniversary vacation for 20 days with a cruise from Puerto Rico for 7 days now we are in Florida till the 8th. Feel free to call me if I can help you out.

milkmoney

Reaction score
Milkmoney, the key was to buy in socal after the crash not rent after the rebound, and no drivers do not make oil field work kind of money.
Oh I agree. Rent is crazy everywhere.

I think the key was to buy when my parents did in 1962..lol.

Good luck, hope you find some good employees to replace the good ones you had. [emoji41][emoji106][emoji202]

beerrun

Reaction score
Hey did you find a driver? I will be home all day tomorrow if you want to call me Chris 619-733-9180