WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Truck Tool Storage Box/Chest

RVR2SNO

Reaction score
What type of tool storage program are you ruining in your trucks?

Im in the market for a chest that’ll fit under my cover and in front of my 5th wheel hitch. Sick of packing tools for every trip. Before I buy something though I wanted to start a thread to see what type of program inmates are running.

Rondog4405

Reaction score
Just a simple plastic tote works for me. I keep a bottle jack..tow strap..tools , zip ties , the usual suspects..

Your ad here

Reaction score
Highway Products, Pro Tech, and Taylor Wings all make 5th wheel boxes and are the best. Fail proof lock system and just a great strong box. Way better than Weatherguard. Brother has a Highway Products box that is 17 years old. Still looks great and all original. My HP box is 12 years, still looks and operates great. My weatherguard was rough after 3 years.

Nordie

Reaction score
I like using the totes as well. But I have a floor jack. Also I bring my big impact with the proper lugnut sockets. No one wants to be on the side of the road with a tire iron.

RVR2SNO

Reaction score
Just a simple plastic tote works for me. I keep a bottle jack..tow strap..tools , zip ties , the usual suspects..

Thanks what I’ve been doing. Looking for a chest with a lock so I don’t have to worry about my tools (as much).

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
If you're running a cover, I'd stick with portable storage boxes or the rear mounted boxes as getting to a crossbox or what not would be a huge pain in the ass everytime.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

NicPaus

Reaction score
I use weatherguard low profile ones that sit below the bed in 2 trucks. But with a cover would be hard to access.