WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Trump 2024

530RL

Reaction score
ANSWER THE QUESTION!! What are you Proud of about the "Oblamer & "Brandon" administrations and list their Accomplishments?:rolleyes: All you "People" do is Talk Shit about Trump, BUT!!- ?

President Trump surprised you and Won in 2016 and disrupted your "Butt-Fuck" Club and it became All-Hands On Deck at All Cost to prevent him from ever doing it again.

SORRY, for the Run-On Sentences:oops:
As I have repeatedly stated I’m not a democrat or ever voted for one.

But I’m not going to suck the former presidents cock as you do. The highest tax increases on the working middle class, highest increases in spending and the biggest deficits ever is not my cup of tea.

But I understand that some think that is perfectly fine such as you.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

But I’m not going to suck the former presidents cock as you do. The highest tax increases on the working middle class, highest increases in spending and the biggest deficits ever is not my cup of tea.

But yore a fan of turning AZ Blue because yore a butthurt crook.........🤗🤣

1676784352076.jpg

🖕

Wedgy

Reaction score
I

If I were you, I'd not be so quick to bring up Cocksucking. Just 'sayin.
And If you're going to serve up another Shit Sammich, Sammy, the least you can do is to bring receipts.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score

Take the time to review all the posts that I have here responding to anything you have stated. I have attempted to do so with respect toward you and I see now you do not deserve that.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Take the time to review all the posts that I have here responding to anything you have stated. I have attempted to do so with respect toward you and I see now you do not deserve that.
For not being a Democrat he sure pulls the R4R playbook right out of his ass on Cue. And he knows it by heart, cover to cover. "Turnabout, is fair play."

I really don't think you have to worry too much about being too awful hard on the Beaver.
If he can dish it out, he can bend over and take it like a man...

Looking Glass

Reaction score
For not being a Democrat he sure pulls the R4R playbook right out of his ass on Cue. And he knows it by heart, cover to cover. "Turnabout, is fair play."

I really don't think you have to worry too much about being too awful hard on the Beaver.
If he can dish it out, he can bend over and take it like a man...

A Bit Off Subject here, But watching "NEWSMAX" last evening, George Papadopoulos was on and discussing the Evil misuse of Power and our "Legal System" that he experienced firsthand. He explained that he was a young energetic Loyal Trump supporter whose #1 goal in life at that point was assisting his Re-Election. He explained how as time went on he had a list in his mind of "Who Was Who" and how hard it was to work with people he was convinced were pulling in the Other direction.
Very Long Story short here, but when "Shit Hit The Fan" and he was being charged they brought him to a Room and a Man entered and slammed a "File" that was over a foot tall. He sat there motionless and quiet until he was told to "Review" its contents. The file has "EVERY" piece of information imaginable on his Family and anyone he talked to, all emails, phone conversations, his every trip, movement on and on. He continued to turn pages and he was getting sick, as the things that had been done without any Warrant or Legal Action on a Private Citizen.
The details, of his thought on the FBI, CIA, IRS, DOJ, and on and on are frightening, he was screamed at numerous times that President Donald J. Trump will never, ever be Re-Elected President Of The United States Of America.

And he concluded that it is imperative that President Donald.J.Trump IS Re-Elected President Of the United States Of America.

He said that Living this "First Hand" was what he had imagined "Nazi Germany" was like back in the WW2 ERA.

You are with them

OR

ELIMINATED.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Well that didn't work, evil trash is in office
Evil will continue to flourish as long as we allow our voices and the truth to be stifled and abused.
Breach the subject of implementing honest voting integrity, i.e., voting in person with I.D. and watch how fast they "pop up" cry and oppose with the battle cry "it's not fair".
The Liberals know their positions are weak in comparison, and the rapidly expanding evil in our nation are at the hands of those who oppose honest voting integrity and choose to support and rally the sloppy incompetence of the status quo.
Conservatives should protect our most important right and duty at all costs! As we both know there are people who claim to be Conservative, but their true "Liberal' colors are quickly exposed by the shear mention of enhancing voting integrity. ;)

Last edited:

Wedgy

Reaction score
Steve Bannon has reported that an attorney Ron DeSantis hired, also works for Dominion. See what Ronnie's made of...

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Tell the sheep that Ron's a globalist POS without telling the sheep Ron's a globalist POS. 😆

This is why you fear him, correct you war mongering fuck?

Wedgy

Reaction score

Wedgy

Reaction score
Encouraging to see supply in some vital markets greatly improve to the point of price competition for historically necessary materials. Not the price wars in the gas wars of the pre OPEC days, but certainly an opportunity to stock up. You never know.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

According to the poll conducted from February 19-22, Trump is leading the pack of potential Republican candidates. He is up 15 percent over Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, who has not yet announced any plans to run, and 36 percent over former South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley. The poll, which surveyed 1,006 registered voters, did not show its margin of error.

34D630CB-95E7-49EE-AD26-F9212134705F.jpeg

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
Game over Republicans.

500bbc

Reaction score

Sandlord

Reaction score
Game over Republicans.

Now I’ll need to register as an independent, so I can vote for her in the primary.
In line with traditional Reagan historic conservative values, of course. 🤡

Wedgy

Reaction score
Now I’ll need to register as an independent, so I can vote for her in the primary.
In line with traditional Reagan historic conservative values, of course. 🤡
NOW we'll see just how good CNN's Sensitivity Training reeeally is!

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
we know the Most popular is...

???
will the voting tabulation be rectified

Sandlord

Reaction score
Anyone see this Sunday?
Brian Kilmead of FOX went around the restaurant in Florida on live TV and asked who they were voting for.
one after another said Trump, Trump, Trump…
until he found 1 person that said DeSantis.
F387169F-88E0-4B47-A2EE-9778B845F390.jpeg

Backlash

Reaction score
Anyone see this Sunday?
Brian Kilmead of FOX went around the restaurant in Florida on live TV and asked who they were voting for.
one after another said Trump, Trump, Trump…
until he found 1 person that said DeSantis.
View attachment 1204809
But that one lady said she was happy either way, Trump or Desantis. 😉

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Do you all think Trump has 2024 in the bag?

Serious question.

If so why and how?

My thoughts is this. If they really cheated it worked once it will work again, probably even better as they have data to learn from.

2nd point. Every nut hugging Democrat will vote Democrat again, same for Republicans.

The only ground to gain is to get the middle votes. I see Desantis doing a much better job in that area.

BTW I will support either of them.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Serious question.

If so why and how?

My thoughts is this. If they really cheated it worked once it will work again, probably even better as they have data to learn from.

2nd point. Every nut hugging Democrat will vote Democrat again, same for Republicans.

The only ground to gain is to get the middle votes. I see Desantis doing a much better job in that area.

No I don't, but I'll make them cheat AGAIN instead of opting for a fat Paul Ryan.

1677727720964.png

Fuck Fox, Fuck the Bush Clan and FUCK the skull & bones Yale faggots!!!!

Last edited:

CLdrinker

Reaction score
No I don't, but I'll make them cheat AGAIN instead of opting for a fat Paul Ryan.

View attachment 1205006

Fuck Fox, Fuck the Bush Clan and FUCK the skull & bones Yale faggots!!!!

Didn’t know those 2 knuckle heads endorse him.
So if not Trump or Desantis whom do you like?

I think Biden or Gavin Newsom beats anyone else we have rather easily.

bonesfab

Reaction score

Serious question.

If so why and how?

Are we talking with or without voter fraud? It will make a difference just like last time.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Didn’t know those 2 knuckle heads endorse him.
So if not Trump or Desantis whom do you like?

I think Biden or Gavin Newsom beats anyone else we have rather easily.

There is only one man who opposes the establishment in my book and if they don't run a fair primary, millions of his supporters will give the big F U come election time.

IF they run a fair primary and Desantis garners the votes needed, then Trump supporters will vote for him.

Ronnie is playing a very dangerous political game when it comes to his career, he should think very hard on his 2024 decision.

Orange Juice

Reaction score
There is only one man who opposes the establishment in my book and if they don't run a fair primary, millions of his supporters will give the big F U come election time.

IF they run a fair primary and Desantis garners the votes needed, then Trump supporters will vote for him.

Ronnie is playing a very dangerous political game when it comes to his career, he should think very hard on his 2024 decision.

Ronnie’s going to get the votes. But in the wake of Trump, and the abortion ruling, any republican candidate won’t get 50%.

My vote is for Ronnie to win the the nomination, and then clean up his party. 😉

Looking Glass

Reaction score
Ronnie ain’t cleaning up a damn thing except for his handler’s shoes.

During that "Man On The Street" Poll, a resident of Florida said he was Elected with a Huge Margin to continue solving Florida's Issues and to keep the B.S. out. We did not expect him to be running All Over The Country, Campaigning for "?" "Wonderboy" is trying way too hard to be the "Second Coming". President Trump's "BASE" has always been strong and after the "2020" fiasco, and "Brandon's Destruction" it is only growing stronger. "regor" stated a Fact with that "Donnie" is Playing with Fire and best think long and hard about what his Advisors are convincing him to do.🤔

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1678252035129.jpg

Sununu is a RINO cuck Governor of New Hampshire and just said Trump won’t be the nominee. 🤣

Looking Glass

Reaction score
View attachment 1207170

Sununu is a RINO cuck Governor of New Hampshire and just said Trump won’t be the nominee. 🤣

Speaking of HATE for President Trump, Sununu is joined weekly by his Butt-Buddies and other two to form the "Three Fatties" Larry Hogan and Chris Christie. Hogan was on "FOX" and was spitting and sputtering attempting to sound analytical and an impartial outsider, and came off as the Hater he is.

The Trump-Hating Left Media has had all three on, everywhere and must be concerned that the "POLLS" are correct:cool:
View attachment 1207170