WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

TRUMP ANNOUNCES ECONOMIC RELIEF FOR 'HOURLY WAGE EARNERS' AMID CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK: 'SO THEY WON'T MISS A PAYCHECK'

JBS

Reaction score
Nothing Big Government about Trump. Don't worry everyone the Government is here to take care of us.

"We are going to take care of and have been taking care of the American public and the American economy," Trump said. "We are going to be asking tomorrow. We're seeing the Senate, going to be meeting with House Republicans, Mitch McConnell, and discussing a possible payroll tax cut, a relief, a very substantial relief. It's a big number."

"We're also going to be talking about hourly wage earners getting help so they can be in a position where they're not ever going to miss a paycheck," Trump continued. "We're going to be working with companies, small companies, large companies, so that they don't get penalized for something that's not their fault. It's not our country's fault. This is something that we were thrown into."

"There are concerns among hourly wage earners feeling like they had to go to work even if they were ill," Vice President Mike Pence said. "The president has tasked this economic team, working together already with leaders in Congress, to make sure that anyone that feels they are at risk of losing their job or losing a paycheck because they may contract the coronavirus. When we tell people 'if you're sick, stay home,' the president has tasked the team with developing economic policies that will make it very, very clear that we're going to stand by this hard-working Americans, stand by those businesses large or small to make it possible for us to put the health of America first."

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Nothing Big Government about Trump. Don't worry everyone the Government is here to take care of us.

"We are going to take care of and have been taking care of the American public and the American economy," Trump said. "We are going to be asking tomorrow. We're seeing the Senate, going to be meeting with House Republicans, Mitch McConnell, and discussing a possible payroll tax cut, a relief, a very substantial relief. It's a big number."

"We're also going to be talking about hourly wage earners getting help so they can be in a position where they're not ever going to miss a paycheck," Trump continued. "We're going to be working with companies, small companies, large companies, so that they don't get penalized for something that's not their fault. It's not our country's fault. This is something that we were thrown into."

"There are concerns among hourly wage earners feeling like they had to go to work even if they were ill," Vice President Mike Pence said. "The president has tasked this economic team, working together already with leaders in Congress, to make sure that anyone that feels they are at risk of losing their job or losing a paycheck because they may contract the coronavirus. When we tell people 'if you're sick, stay home,' the president has tasked the team with developing economic policies that will make it very, very clear that we're going to stand by this hard-working Americans, stand by those businesses large or small to make it possible for us to put the health of America first."

It's better than giving it to China. ;)

Accountability left this nation long ago unfortunately.

RCDave

Reaction score
Yes, but if he does nothing, he'll be crucified worse.

It's obvious the turds have politicized this and helping the working class is the only option he has at this point.

Take it out of the foreign aid, UN and NATO budgets.

WEAK...he already approved a n $8.6 billion aid package.

if people do not have a rainy day fund that is their problem. Live and learn.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
WEAK...he already approved a n $8.6 billion aid package.

if people do not have a rainy day fund that is their problem. Live and learn.

All political Dave, all political and like I said, if he does nothing along those lines as things continue to shutdown, they'll use it to damage him.

2nd term for the King at ALL costs!!!! 🤣

Like I said, cut foreign aid, NATO, UN and drip the money out as needed.

530RL

Reaction score
Objectively, this plan should come as no surprise to anyone including his supporters as it is consistent with Trump's past enacted policies that bigger government and greater government spending is the solution.

RCDave

Reaction score
All political Dave, all political and like I said, if he does nothing along those lines as things continue to shutdown, they'll use it to damage him.

2nd term for the King at ALL costs!!!! 🤣

Like I said, cut foreign aid, NATO, UN and drip the money out as needed.

Political with a huge potential financial costs. More welfare.....Smells like a rotten egg to me

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Political with a huge potential financial costs. More welfare.....Smells like a rotten egg to me

I don't like it, but keep in mind who he's up against. They will stop at nothing to remove him and in the long term interest of this Republic, getting re-elected is priority #1.

The cocksuckers put $21T on this nation's ass and we're not about to pump the brakes to let them back in. His biggest attraction to swing voters is the support of the middle class and if he lets them chew soap, he loses and that is not acceptable.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Objectively, this plan should come as no surprise to anyone including his supporters as it is consistent with Trump's past enacted policies that bigger government and greater government spending is the solution.
Because I said so, so it shall be.
Oracle of Delphi 1.JPG

Yet, I have no solutions for thee.

530RL

Reaction score
Yet, I have no solutions for thee.

That's the problem with you Trump supporters. You think big government, other people and their money is supposed to provide you with solutions as opposed to you taking personal responsibility for yourself.

Sad.......but understandable that some need government and others to protect and provide solutions for them.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
That's the problem with you Trump supporters. You think big government, other people and their money is supposed to provide you with solutions as opposed to you taking personal responsibility for yourself.

Sad.......but understandable that some need government and others to protect and provide solutions for them.
You may be the oracle, but you do not possess the power to put words in my mouth son.
Keep trying though as you surely will.......
(and yeah, I did call you surely). 😏

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score

And your problem is you think you have all the answers. A wise man knows he doesn’t have all the answers, only a fool has all the answers.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score

That is why I believe the SOLUTION is to support those who want smaller government, not larger government.

I too seek a "SOLUTION". Who are "those" you speak of? I will listen.....

1583881268563.png

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Whatever our employees can get fine with me.I will never forget years ago new employee dropped some paperwork at our house. He asked me “how many people live in this house? I answered 2.He said nothing.He is the father of a large family.Still with us and owns a fine home these days with plenty of room.Fine with me.

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score
Whatever our employees can get fine with me.I will never forget years ago new employee dropped some paperwork at our house. He asked me “how many people live in this house? I answered 2.He said nothing.He is the father of a large family.Still with us and owns a fine home these days with plenty of room.Fine with me.

Very Interesting!

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

Why are you yelling with your title?????????

JBS

Reaction score

The government can only give money they take from us. If Bernie floated this plan people on here would rightly so melt down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
The government can only give money they take from us. If Bernie floated this plan people on here would rightly so melt down

That's correct we would, but with Berndog there's no good with his bad. With Donnie, you take the good with a little bad.

Can't you see how entrenched the corrupt swamp is? It will take 8 terms IMO to rid ourselves of these traitors in that shithole.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Don't you get tired of spinning the same rhetoric about spending and government growth as a result of increasing debt? You and others never seem to grasp the reality of a rigged financial system and the fiat money printed out thin air by criminal private banksters (the fed) comes with debt attached to each worthless note.
Why is that?
You never answer the questions.
Is it because you know I know that you do know about it?
If you're so pious as to constantly drone on about it to us mere mortals, why don't you give us your decree on The Federal Reserve Act of 1913?
Is it that you know the system is rigged and you don't really give a shit about it as long as you play the game and get what you want from it all while lecturing on how everyone else is irresponsible?
The harsh reality is that it is impossible to pay the fake debt down rendering us all into basically debt slaves.
These same cretins are also hard at work taking away (or sheeple giving them up) freedoms and turning the planet into a prison.
You call people Trumpkins just because they desperately want someone, anyone to stop the lies, corruption and madness.
By your deafening silence on this and other questions, one would surmise that you enjoy the chaos and stirring it up.
That's really fucking low budget man.
Man up dude and go deep.

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Don't you get tired of spinning the same rhetoric about spending and government growth as a result of increasing debt? You and others never seem to grasp the reality of a rigged financial system and the fiat money printed out thin air by criminal private banksters (the fed) comes with debt attached to each worthless note.
Why is that?
If you're so pious as to constantly drone on about it to us mere mortals, why don't you give us your decree on The Federal Reserve Act of 1913?
Is that you know the system is rigged and you don't really give a shit about it as long as you play the game and get what you want from it all while lecturing on how everyone else is irresponsible?
The harsh reality is that it is impossible to pay the fake debt down rendering us all into basically debt slaves.
These same cretins are also hard at work taking away (or sheeple giving them up) freedoms and turning the planet into prison.
You call people Trumpkins just because they desperately want someone, anyone to stop the lies, corruption and madness.
By your deafening silence on this and other questions, one would surmise that you enjoy the chaos and stirring it up.
Man up dude and go deep.

wolf-in-sheeps-clothing .gif

Last edited:

HotRod82

Reaction score
You know - I've some mixed feelings on this, however, I don't have much of a problem with a little assistance to people WITH JOBS who need a little help getting past this Covid B.S. Put a cap on it like you can't be making more than $35K a year, if you make more than that you're on your own. At least low income earners are trying....I have a real problem with the able bodied folks who refuse to work, which is who the democrats and especially Bernie will give freebies to first. I know it opens a can of worms and where do you draw the line, but this looks like it will be an unprecedented disruption for a while. I'd hate to be a food server right now, you're on the front line with exposure and as a bonus traffic is down which means tips are down.....

RCDave

Reaction score
That's correct we would, but with Berndog there's no good with his bad. With Donnie, you take the good with a little bad.

Can't you see how entrenched the corrupt swamp is? It will take 8 terms IMO to rid ourselves of these traitors in that shithole.

Bernie is dead, leaving in its place stalin instead of hitler

JBS

Reaction score
You know - I've some mixed feelings on this, however, I don't have much of a problem with a little assistance to people WITH JOBS who need a little help getting past this Covid B.S. Put a cap on it like you can't be making more than $35K a year, if you make more than that you're on your own. At least low income earners are trying....I have a real problem with the able bodied folks who refuse to work, which is who the democrats and especially Bernie will give freebies to first. I know it opens a can of worms and where do you draw the line, but this looks like it will be an unprecedented disruption for a while. I'd hate to be a food server right now, you're on the front line with exposure and as a bonus traffic is down which means tips are down.....

Next thing you know Trump will give sick people health insurance. [emoji16]

530RL

Reaction score
Why is that?
Is it that you know the system is rigged and you don't really give a shit about it as long as you play the game and get what you want from it all while lecturing on how everyone else is irresponsible?
These same cretins are also hard at work taking away (or sheeple giving them up) freedoms and turning the planet into prison.
Man up dude and go deep.

Dave has asked me not to comment on posts like this.

So I respect his wishes.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
“Posts like this”??
You mean posts that ask you (somewhat civilly in this case I might add) to qualify your endless bitching, accusations, and decrees?
I find that hard to believe.
No kidding. Out of all the call outs about twisting logic, lecturing about virtues, and hectoring ad nauseam he chooses this one to say he’s only following orders.

At least he’s consistently inconsistent, and proves out the theory of some people are too smart by half.

Orange Juice

Reaction score
It's better than giving it to China. ;)

Accountability left this nation long ago unfortunately.

Trump....Following the Obama game plan, Making America Great Again (MAGA)?

Another day in the markets, like today, and Trump will be the most losing president in America’s history. 😉

Orange Juice

Reaction score
“Posts like this”??
You mean posts that ask you (somewhat civilly in this case I might add) to qualify your endless bitching, accusations, and decrees?
I find that hard to believe.

What would Obama do? 🤔

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Trump....Following the Obama game plan, Making America Great Again (MAGA)?

Another day in the markets, like today, and Trump will be the most losing president in America’s history. 😉
What would Obama do? 🤔
Never experience scent.

Stupid Fucking Troll.

When are you going to produce your Class, Rank, Company, Intake Facility?

Fucking lying fucking troll is what you are...even worse you are a fake soldier.

Get the fuck out of here with your bullshit.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Dave has asked me not to comment on posts like this.

So I respect his wishes.

Help me out......please elaborate on "post like this". Did Dave ask you not to respond to my post as well?

That is why I believe the SOLUTION is to support those who want smaller government, not larger government.

I too seek a "SOLUTION". Who are "those" you speak of? I will listen.....

1584059574013.png

If you chose to continue your silence regarding those with "solutions"....is does appear YumaRivernaut has nailed your ass and your credibility in regards to offering "SOLUTIONS" is ZERO.

Last edited:

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
I'm going to apply for relief on my Obamaphone.

2CHILL

Reaction score
The Trump administration recently requested $2.5 billion in emergency funds to prepare the U.S. for a possible widespread outbreak of coronavirus. Critics, though, are pointing out that money might not be necessary if the administration hadn’t spent the past two years largely dismantling government units that were designed to protect against pandemics.

The cuts started in 2018, as the White House focused on eliminating funding to Obama-era disease security programs.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Trump just tweeted this....Tell me how a payroll tax cut is going to help people that have no payroll coming in due to not be able to work because of the virus? Yeah, he's an idiot. Anything to get re-elected.:rolleyes:

Screen Shot 2020-03-13 at 5.56.55 AM.png

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
Why is that?
These same cretins are also hard at work taking away (or sheeple giving them up) freedoms and turning the planet into a prison.
Man up dude and go deep.

Worth repeating ---------265's and a few others, not named, but known's, main problem is ATTEMPTING to think !!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
The Trump administration recently requested $2.5 billion in emergency funds to prepare the U.S. for a possible widespread outbreak of coronavirus. Critics, though, are pointing out that money might not be necessary if the administration hadn’t spent the past two years largely dismantling government units that were designed to protect against pandemics.

The cuts started in 2018, as the White House focused on eliminating funding to Obama-era disease security programs.
Trump just tweeted this....Tell me how a payroll tax cut is going to help people that have no payroll coming in due to not be able to work because of the virus? Yeah, he's an idiot. Anything to get re-elected.:rolleyes:

View attachment 853906
156554.gif
TfYAUx.gif