WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Trump Boat Floatilla and Parade Labor Day weekend

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
BD3F2E8B-F9ED-4422-865C-B748AED2BBD9.jpeg

LC925

Reaction score
Missed the last, but won’t miss this one!

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
That’s a long way. I am assuming this is an idle?

I’ll be there and with my flag, might participate depending on how hot it is

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score
Dave..... Post the Trump Parade video I sent you from SoFlo. It was huge!

wzuber

Reaction score
RDP have a TRUMP flag for members to fly? Maybe create a RDP/flag/donation type dealio together? it could be a good challenge to see how much people here want to support his re-election. The unions are going in heavy for "team traitors".

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Might as well get one last one in before November 3rd. ;) 😂

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
There was a Trump boat parade on the Willamette River. Sunk a boat because of huge wakes from some large cruisers.

Thats an older inboard ski boat.

Let's be honest here, it didn't sink because of "large wakes." It sank because it had a leaky propshaft seal that was never addressed, just like every other ski boat that fucking sinks!

MAGA

Q4mtxUS

Reaction score
Thats an older inboard ski boat.

Let's be honest here, it didn't sink because of "large wakes." It sank because it had a leaky propshaft seal that was never addressed, just like every other ski boat that fucking sinks!

MAGA

I couldn’t tell because it was underwater, but, fuckin’ eh. It’s at the bottom now. Along with some dead bodies, raw sewage, scooters, and...

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
I couldn’t tell because it was underwater, but, fuckin’ eh. It’s at the bottom now. Along with some dead bodies, raw sewage, scooters, and...
It was and open bow tournament boat (direct drive). You can see the engine box in the center of the boat when the camera first pans to the boat. They are lower freeboard and it looks like they had it packed with people .

Sent From Tapatalk

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
It was and open bow tournament boat (direct drive). You can see the engine box in the center of the boat when the camera first pans to the boat. They are lower freeboard and it looks like they had it packed with people .

Sent From Tapatalk

That ski boat was packed tighter than a prisoners ass with people and shit! That’s a REALLY congested part of the river even without an event going on.

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
That ski boat was packed tighter than a prisoners ass with people and shit! That’s a REALLY congested part of the river even without an event going on.
I watched the video again. I believe you can see the boat before it sunk. In the upper left corner while the camera is in the Bayliner looking boat with the trump flag. If it is the same boat, the bow is only about 18" out of the water. If you look close there is an edit in the video between the bayliner and the sinking boat.

Sent From Tapatalk

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score
The above is a Trump Parade in front of my home in Pompano Beach, Florida. I shot it off my balcony. Huge!

prorider

Reaction score
Too Damn bad we don’t have a real conservative to support. Trump really hasn’t done shit. All this shit has happened under trump. He is better than joe and the hoe but nothing I am going to have a fucking parade about.

River Runnin

Reaction score
Too Damn bad we don’t have a real conservative to support. Trump really hasn’t done shit. All this shit has happened under trump. He is better than joe and the hoe but nothing I am going to have a fucking parade about.
You went to Berkley didn't you? 😑 .... Or there now!🙄

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

These are simple ways of promoting the right without having to sink a ton of money into the campaigns and wondering where that money went..

I agree with you, and I like Ben Carson, Ted Cruz and a handful of others (JIM Jordan would be awesome anyone in the Paul family).

At the end of the day Tru p has done a lot but not as much as I had hoped. He still hasn’t drained the swamp, and broken the corruption in it.. but compared to the left??

I’ll throw the parade and stand behind Trump all day everyday before I ever vote for one of them..

Havazoo

Reaction score
I see someone here has been drinking the CNN Kool-Aid, Trump has accomplished more in the last four years than any other President in my life time.
If it wasn't for the BS Media and the Damn Democrat's trying to destroy our country, we'd be given Trump a parade every weekend. Give the guy a break, he's working his way through the DC Swamp as best he can. Unfortunately he'll run out of time even if he is re-elected. Be careful what you wish for and if you're not sure what that is, look at California....

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
I see someone here has been drinking the CNN Kool-Aid, Trump has accomplished more in the last four years than any other President in my life time.
If it wasn't for the BS Media and the Damn Democrat's trying to destroy our country, we'd be given Trump a parade every weekend. Give the guy a break, he's working his way through the DC Swamp as best he can. Unfortunately he'll run out of time even if he is re-elected. Be careful what you wish for and if you're not sure what that is, look at California....
Imagine what he could’ve accomplished with a neutral media, and liberal Congress not wasting time with unnecessary investigations.