WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Trump Boat Parades

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
I was hoping this was the invite for one today!
I believe we will see the American flag way more from now on, and we will all know why the flag came back to the American people.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I'm guessing it will be Biden and American flags. I mean the whole point of them was to show support for America and the current President.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
I'm guessing it will be Biden and American flags. I mean the whole point of them was to show support for America and the current President.
This is like the whole when pigs fly theory. Won’t ever happen, just like 0’Biden winning in a truly fair election.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score

The current President, your President, President Donald J. Trump!

IMG_0782.JPG
IMG_0675.JPG
IMG_0146.JPG
IMG_0114.JPG

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Just support America and we will be a great country again and not a divided one
How does one go about supporting a President if he or she doesn't support America? How can one support a President that throws their voice in support of those that call for the killing of cops, or the "re-structuring of a racist country"?

Supporting and backing this country, I have no problem with. Supporting and backing the country the left wants, I cannot.

The devisiveness within the country has not been created by those wishing to make a country great once more. It seems to be more created by those that felt this country was never great, and wish to make it so. To them, our current course has always been evil and wrong...

LazyLavey

Reaction score
Boating and the American Flag just go together... Just like the "2nd A" and "Don't Tread On Me" flag.

All symbols of Freedom

941Punk

some beach, somewhere.
Reaction score
Fucking beta pussyfied males don't power boat, they sail or PWC.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

lol. You are delusional! American flags and this election isn’t over yet contrary to the MSM

LHCBOY

Reaction score
Here in Sarasota, every corner had a TRUMP brigade. We will not give up.... We delivered the electoral’s for our Great President Trump. The south will rise again.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kahunajuice

Reaction score
As we all saw, no flag parade was needed. But yes I will continue flying the flag.

SixD9R

Reaction score
So you have been flying a Trump flag the last nearly 4 years?

tostark

Liquid Equity
Reaction score

While you might not see Biden flags, i am guessing the new president elect will get more support from this group then you ever gave 45. Didnt vote for Biden, scared of his tax policies but hoping he is successful for the country

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
Any boat in the water is a Trump parade - you have to have a job to have a boat - you have to be able to exist on your own, no help, you have to be able to think all by your self, you have to take responsibility for your own actions - you can’t blame everybody else on the lake, just sayin