WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Trump calls out Elijah Cummings of Baltimore

jet496

Reaction score
Republican Elijah Cummings of Baltimore has been calling the border a disgusting shithole so Trump responds that his city is worse than the border.

The media immediately calls this racist & every other sentence is calling Trump racist for saying that Cummings should fix his own city first before worrying about a border he knows nothing about.

Unfortunately libbies will only hear that Trump is a racist & not the facts.

Fortunately, reasonable people can see beyond the medias narrative.

PS: My son just recently moved from Baltimore & aside from the Inner Harbor, which is awesome & I recommend people visit whenever on the east coast, is a run down, dangerous city unfortunately.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Baltimore City Teachers Beg For Fan Donations Over Lack Of Air Conditioning

ELIJAH-CUMMINGS.jpg

Orange Juice

Reaction score
Whatever... just another idiot with a twitter account. We have two republicans running for president, Other than the idiot.

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
Who doesn’t know the Clintons?
I don't. I don't even know anybody that knows the Clintons...Cummings is neck deep in the shit we call DC, as are the Clintons. "Birds of a feather"..Where do you suppose those BILLIONS in Federal money sent to Baltimore went??
Ray

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
I don't. I don't even know anybody that knows the Clintons...Cummings is neck deep in the shit we call DC, as are the Clintons. "Birds of a feather"..Where do you suppose those BILLIONS in Federal money sent to Baltimore went??
Ray
And the billions lost when she was soc?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Orange Juice

Reaction score
Ray
Where isn’t a shit whole....Texas, California, Mississippi? Certainly New York, Trumps backyard isn’t any better. ;)

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
Where isn’t a shit whole....Texas, California, Mississippi? Certainly New York, Trumps backyard isn’t any better. ;)

What does that contribute to a discussion about Cummings and Baltimore?? There are BILLIONS of dollars missing. Federal aid sent to Baltimore, at Cummings request, to clean it up. It aint cleaned up and the money is gone.. That doesn't relate to Texas, California, Mississippi, or New York.. Trump NEVER held any public office in New York, so any blame pointed that way is off target.. Cummings is apiece of shit, a crooked piece of shit and needs to be held to account not only for the shitty areas of his district, but also for the unbelievable amount of wasted / stolen money...
Ray

RodnJen

Reaction score
RIP and thanks for his commitment to public service.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
No doubt Cummings wife will take his place in Washington DC,Finish out his term and get elected on her own.
She briefly ran for Governor while back.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Arcancide strikes again.

If He hid some of that theft instead of kicking it upstairs you can bet your ass the Clinton board of equalization would have something to say about it.

Hillary’s “missed payment” penalties are some of the toughest in the business after all...pretty much zero tolerance.

Nokomis

Nobody
Reaction score
If He hid some of that theft instead of kicking it upstairs you can bet your ass the Clinton board of equalization would have something to say about it.

Hillary’s “missed payment” penalties are some of the toughest in the business after all...pretty much zero tolerance.
Spot on.

The late fees will kill you.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Spot on.

The late fees will kill you.

Yeah she’s “old school” like that.
Some gangsters subscribe to leniency figuring “some” payback is better than nothing.
Not Killary. She’ll roll that debt right down the line to the next of kin and see if they get the message.

Been that way since whitewater.

RodnJen

Reaction score
Trey Gowdy sees it a little differently via Twitter.

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
I'm in trouble.....I had no idea you could die from being UGLY as a mud fence...Sure as hell killed him....But, he also knew the Clintons, which I don't know the Clintons...Hear me, I DON'T KNOW THE CLINTONS, or anyone that knows the Clintons....
Now the dimbulbs will spend weeks/months praising the totally undeserving Cummings. He was a crook, a liar, and generally a huge ugly piece of shit living off the ignorant people of Baltimore for decades... May he burn in hell....
Ray
PS: Hey dipshit, TRUMP beat you, hahahaha.....

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
He also thought Guam would tip over

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

spectras only

Reaction score
Good way to avoid this. Wonder if he had some information on the Clintons.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...private-benefit-from-his-committee-activities

Seem like he was an upstanding citizen:rolleyes:. Regardless, RIP
financial records as required by the IRS.

“When a powerful chairman of a committee of the House of Representatives has a wife that is bringing in money from entities with interests before his Committee and she is not providing the transparency mandated by the IRS, there's a serious problem,” said Anderson. “The potential for corruption in this situation is simply off the charts and can't be understated. We hope Chairman Cummings works with his wife to end the stonewalling and provide the public with what's legally mandated all charities provide.”

Both Cummings and Rockeymoore refused to discuss the allegations with the Washington Examiner. Cummings did not answer questions about the overlap between companies with interests before his committee and donors to his wife’s foundation.

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Rot in hell dipshit stain on society. One down many to go. Hopefully all the innocent people shot in your SHITHOLE town will have their way with you

Hey Elijah thanks for finally doing the right thing
Sincerely
Real America

Last edited: