WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Trump calls out Elijah Cummings of Baltimore

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
I read he died while in hospice care. Why didn't he resign then? Hospice care is in only out in a body bag.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
And as crooked as he WAS...Boy, that's nice talking about that fucking dipshit crook in the past tense...
Ray

Cummings wife ran for Gov of Maryland while back.Dropped Out

saucedaddy

Reaction score
And as crooked as he WAS...Boy, that's nice talking about that fucking dipshit crook in the past tense...
Ray
Don’t forget to lower your flag to half staff immediately through 10/18/2019!;)

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
Story says that Cummings' committee was debating / voting on "Items" associated with HIS WIFE'S business and charity dealings, a STRAIGHT LINE to Conflict of interest on the scale of FELONIES...As I said, she is as crooked as he is (WAS hee hee) and they, together, amassed personal fortunes...While the money they stole was suppose to go towards helping the residents of the ghetto in Baltimore.... Given the chance I would piss on his grave....I'd really like to see a couple of RICO investigations, the Cummings, and the Clintons.....Can you really steel millions in broad daylight and get away with it???? C'mon AG Barr, do your fucking job....
Ray

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
As expected the morons in DC are honoring that lowlife piece of shit with all the pomp and ceremony usually given a politician who dies... Bullshit.... I have been to too many "Celebrations of Life" for Friends and Relatives... (Campbell Carl comes to mind)...But this time I will gladly and openly celebrate this assholes DEATH...Yea, the fucker is dead... Cheer and jeer, flip off his image, and if possible piss on his grave...I can almost see him lying to the devil as he cries and moans there has been a mistake made and he doesn't belong in HELL... You're done dipshit, no more frightening the kids off your porch on Halloween by just opening your door and letting them see your face...Now maybe the clocks in your house will keep running. (Unless Maxine shows up for her "cut" of the latest crime against the American People. Her face could stop a full speed locomotive)...
So, I WILL spend the next few days celebrating your overdo death, you piece of shit...
Ray