WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Trump clear winner in the Pennsylvania in all catagories

530RL

Reaction score
The Trumpkins have handed AZ to the democrats. And he and his followers will continue to be the catalyst of the fall of free markets, capatilism, the rule of law and the Constitution.

Hullbilly

Reaction score
The Trumpkins have handed AZ to the democrats. And he and his followers will continue to be the catalyst of the fall of free markets, capatilism, the rule of law and the Constitution.

You and your whores handed the state to dems! Enjoy what you’ve worked towards all those years

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
:)
2016 Election Coverage
Hillary Clinton finishes year-long campaign with rally in Philadelphia, Barack Obama joins in support

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
  • 2016 Pennsylvania
    PRESIDENT
    20 ELECTORAL VOTES
    l99% IN
    NOV 22 2016, 2:03 PM ET
    donald-trump-mug_5fea106e0eb494469a75e60d8f2b18ea.nbcnews-fp-320-320.jpeg

SixD9R

Reaction score
Hillary is President? Dam- I slept last night but I didn’t think I had been sleeping since November 8, 2016.

As a Pa resident I’ll be out November 2020 to vote for the rule of law, the constitution, capitalism and keeping America great!!

See you in 2024 tards, maybe you will have better luck then. But after 8 great years and your party getting crazier and crazier there is going to be a lot more butt hurt coming your way!

MAGA
Keep America Great
Make liberals cry again

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Lol. No.

Liberalism is a disease.
It makes sense in this way that California’s next door neighbor caught it;)
You’re usually sharper than this, mr pilot.

530RL

Reaction score
Lol. No.

Liberalism is a disease.
It makes sense in this way that California’s next door neighbor caught it;)
You’re usually sharper than this, mr pilot.

I see little difference between liberalism and Trumpkinism as they both believe government is the solution, as long as their group is in charge of government.

Both a disease inconsistent with free markets, liberty and individual responsibility.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I see little difference between liberalism and Trumpkinism as they both believe government is the solution, as long as their group is in charge of government.

Both a disease inconsistent with free markets, liberty and individual responsibility.

Good God Two-Face, it's too damn early for pretzels!!! How many times do I have to tell you they're not breakfast food?

Why don't you move to China Mr. Free Market? You know, the country you support.

Andy B.

Reaction score

You keep saying that he does not you fool he wants to get rid of all the freeloading gifts O and the dems gave out he does want to grow are armed forces that your savior decimated you are a true pretzel man!! You keep repeating the same bullshit just like cnn,msn.etc. smart common sense people see through your crap we are not sheep like your followers sorry to disappoint!!!!

Gelcoater

Reaction score

Trumpkins don’t gather to commit crime and violence in the streets, or go around shooting up the place;)
Ironic considering liberals are anti gun:D

530RL

Reaction score
Trumpkins don’t gather to commit crime and violence in the streets, or go around shooting up the place;)
Ironic considering liberals are anti gun:D

Other than Charlottesville........

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Other than Charlottesville........

giphy.gif

hahahahahaha you go Mr. Wrong!!!!!

He kinda resembles you also, but without the gray hair. Did you dye your dome?

Last edited: