WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Trump Coming For A Bite In Newport Beach Tomorrow

Elway

Reaction score
2E91FB4E-95EC-4514-AC7D-A9A249F0B1D2.png

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
I think it is only $2800 a person
The house isn't very big so if we're goin we're goin big and pay the 150K for the pic. [My gal is dying for the potential pussy grab]

Plus, Don Jrs gal Kimberly is coming so I gotta get a chat with that crazy ex Newsom piece of ass.... she's gotta be the fuck of the century! Its a once in lifetime kinda thing.

JB in so cal

Reaction score
I recall when Obummer did a fundraiser in Newport the secret service landed marine one in a elementary school field. Doubt it'll be a 757 trip to SNA but a 747 at LAX.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
I recall when Obummer did a fundraiser in Newport the secret service landed marine one in a elementary school field. Doubt it'll be a 757 trip to SNA but a 747 at LAX.
Too dangerous at LAX I bet.... thinking that military airfield out in the IE would be my best guess.... sure would be fun to get some of our finest loose women together here and form a caravan to run near the beast coming into town flashing titties along side!

Who am I kidding.... its like herding kittens with those bitchez. Still love the concept though.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
The house isn't very big so if we're goin we're goin big and pay the 150K for the pic. [My gal is dying for the potential pussy grab]

Plus, Don Jrs gal Kimberly is coming so I gotta get a chat with that crazy ex Newsom piece of ass.... she's gotta be the fuck of the century! Its a once in lifetime kinda thing.

If kimberly is the Fuck of the Century, I'm missing something.:rolleyes:

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Will this event be on Lido Isle, which is very nice, or Linda Island which is even better and more secluded?

RodnJen

Reaction score
I didn’t know anything about the host. My wife has been reading up on him, fascinating. He’s now in the “defense” biz.

CJ_Donahue

Reaction score
Airforce One usually lands at Los Alamitos Air Base and then The Beast just heads southbound on the 405.

yz450mm

Reaction score
Lido is pretty tight...where those mutha fuckas gonna park? [emoji1787]
Wherever those mutha fuckas wanna park, that's where... lol!

I can see it now... "Excuse me Mr Black Suit man, your car is blocking my street. Move it now"!

SS : STFU and beat it, Newport Karen.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Cobalt232

Reaction score
My next-door neighbor is going. He said that they will get an email 2 hours prior with parking instructions, then they will be bussed to Lido Isle. Palmer Luckey has purchased 3 houses on the island and turned one into a garage.

beerrun

Reaction score
Anyone know the route they will drill in would love to go line the street in support

skiracr

Catalina Ski Race, Boat # 222
Reaction score
My boss is at John Wayne right now staged with the presidential cars and The Beast! They are being kept at the fire station till Trump arrives.
These are inside at all times, his favorite snack, peanut M&M's!
28798.jpeg
28799.jpeg

beerrun

Reaction score
Anyone know what time he is expected in LA

Cobalt232

Reaction score
My neighbor just sent this.

Due to lack of parking at the event site, event registration will take place at The Waterfront Beach Resort

(21100 CA-1, Huntington Beach, CA 92648) beginning at 9:00 AM. Upon entering the hotel’s main doors, guests should proceed to the Whitewater Ballroom to register with Trump Victory staff. The Whitewater Ballroom is located in the Twin Dolphin Tower by proceeding up the grand staircase in the hotel’s main lobby, turning left, and following the signs to the Whitewater Ballroom. No parking will be available at the hotel, so please plan to utilize private car service or rideshare app when planning your transportation to the registration site.

Trump Victory-provided transportation will transport guests from The Waterfront Beach Resort to the event site. All guests must ride Trump-Victory provided transportation to the event site. Any guest that does not register at The Waterfront Beach Resort will not be permitted to enter the event. Face coverings must be worn at all times on Trump Victory-provided transportation and social distancing is strongly encouraged.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
If kimberly is the Fuck of the Century, I'm missing something.:rolleyes:
More of a post speaking to her "craziness".... used to watch her on Fox news.... she is one of those "Fucks of the century" for sure. She'd break it off ... lets just say very spirited for those that have experienced such ladies.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
My neighbor just sent this.

Due to lack of parking at the event site, event registration will take place at The Waterfront Beach Resort

(21100 CA-1, Huntington Beach, CA 92648) beginning at 9:00 AM. Upon entering the hotel’s main doors, guests should proceed to the Whitewater Ballroom to register with Trump Victory staff. The Whitewater Ballroom is located in the Twin Dolphin Tower by proceeding up the grand staircase in the hotel’s main lobby, turning left, and following the signs to the Whitewater Ballroom. No parking will be available at the hotel, so please plan to utilize private car service or rideshare app when planning your transportation to the registration site.

Trump Victory-provided transportation will transport guests from The Waterfront Beach Resort to the event site. All guests must ride Trump-Victory provided transportation to the event site. Any guest that does not register at The Waterfront Beach Resort will not be permitted to enter the event. Face coverings must be worn at all times on Trump Victory-provided transportation and social distancing is strongly encouraged.
Good stuff on here guys.... I just got a text from a friend on boat outside home, he says the water is madness with boats out front on the harbor... asking for pics.

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
Buddy just got called in from another city to head to Newport. Guessing it’s going to be a zoo down there.
Are they really landing AF1 at John Wayne? That’s a big ass jet for that airport.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Buddy just got called in from another city to head to Newport. Guessing it’s going to be a zoo down there.
Are they really landing AF1 at John Wayne? That’s a big ass jet for that airport.
If he's coming into SNA he'll be on that smaller plane. SNA can't handle much over a Southwest 737 ha

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Beast just hauled ass by going really fast over bridge... friend spotted Melania waving and wearing a mask. She said the motorcade was really moving, these guys don't mess around. Here's water shot ... says they're playing Beach Boys and tons of folks crowding nearby on boats.

I bet he blows in and blows out... touches a few higher dollar pussies and rolls... we've got some law enforcement types on RDP.... I'm a bit curious in having this event in a home accessed by water in that for you gun guys it'd be seemingly easy to "see" our boy with right equipment. I bet they restrict him to interior rooms away from windows. I grew up in Kennedy & MLK era so always thinking of that shit.

1603050428604.png

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Had the wife jump out to video
View attachment 933206
Nice Beast sighting! My friend down at Lido bridge tells me there's tons of Armenians with flags in support due to something about Turkey messing with them ... she spoke with some out of curiosity as to where they're from, etc.... they all drove down from LA to support The Donald.

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
Nice house. I see he bought it 4 short months after selling to Facebook for $3B

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Nice house. I see he bought it 4 short months after selling to Facebook for $3B

Just a short walk from one of our inmates house.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Pussy Touching close drive by.... I had to grab my lady friend from flashing her magnificent titties.... "Come on babe, its the president for Christsakes"

1603059518210.png

We did get flashed by the pearly white Donald grill though.... I'm thinking all this has me getting lucky shortly fellas!

1603059623215.png

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Incredible Thread & Posts.After watching Chris Wallace this morning this thread much appreciated.Thanks

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Nice Cadillacs...that's all I got.🤷‍♂️

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
And quite frankly who details that bad boy? Swirl marks everywhere....definitely need a ceramic coating.