WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Trump coming to Carson City

liquid addiction

^ 78 DiMarco Flat
Reaction score
President is coming to Carson City airport tomorrow. It’s a small airport so I guess they will drive here from Reno. I drove by the airport a couple hours ago and there was some already getting in line. Wonder if Lickasak will be there to welcome him to the Capitol of Nevada ?

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
I just drove through there this summer , the amount of vacated / abandoned business was staggering . What happened ?

PaPaG

Reaction score
President is coming to Carson City airport tomorrow. It’s a small airport so I guess they will drive here from Reno. I drove by the airport a couple hours ago and there was some already getting in line. Wonder if Lickasak will be there to welcome him to the Capitol of Nevada ?
We were at the first event where he went to the Minden airport a few weeks ago, Sisslyack of Spine POS was not there, it was a great venue. We got there a few hours early and waited...was amazing how close we were able to get, had a blast.

PaPaG

Reaction score
Trump Rally Minden NV .jpg

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Yup, he's where I am in Newport Beach now, then I guess catches his flight to Nevada for speech where you are. The guy gets around for 74 I can tell ya that!

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
He's doing an event at our local airport tomorrow, in Prescott. I think he's also going to be in Tucson as well. He's hitting the ground running...
No "lid" on the campaign by noon for him.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
He's doing an event at our local airport tomorrow, in Prescott. I think he's also going to be in Tucson as well. He's hitting the ground running...
No "lid" on the campaign by noon for him.
Yeah, Tucson tomorrow. I'm trying to figure out how I can make it to it. We do have a job site at the airport....... Hmmmmm......

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Yeah, Tucson tomorrow. I'm trying to figure out how I can make it to it. We do have a job site at the airport....... Hmmmmm......

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk
Found out that here they are using shuttles to take people to and from the airport, no parking on site. Your airport is a hell of a lot bigger though. Should be cool. At least we should see some badass ospreys and such.

liquid addiction

^ 78 DiMarco Flat
Reaction score
trump1.jpg
trump2.jpg
trump4.jpg

From the rally yesterday in Carson City. Last pic is the snipers setting up. They kept a very close eye on the mountains all around.