WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Trump & CV-2019, open the Country?

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Trump was in a no-win situation with the Fear Mongering Media.... Open or Close... That train has left the station....

He needs to take the Bull by the Horns and make the decision to open it up.....

How?, IMO easily..

contact each State's Medical Board and proposed the question to them, ? Are the current stats favorable to open up your state?

Majority rules.....

It's actually not that Hard???

Time to stop this charade..

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
CDC May 1, 2020 stats

per stats were on the downslide..

20200502_185344.jpg

OPEN IT UP POTUS

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
+1

It’s about time we understand self responsibility again.

Take care of yourself and try not to mess up other people.

And wash your hands. It’s freakin simple.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
WTF is Hawaii still doing on lockdown???

not one actual CV-2019 "stand alone" death....

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score

THANK YOU!!!!

I do have to say that the local daily news has reported a dozen or so deaths so far. But it is not more than 20, I believe.

I can see in the beginning with the unknown and potentially limited medical supplies On island.

However......mobile hospitals no longer being utilized, hospital ships being removed from ports, flights coming to the islands empty and thousands of planes sitting in the middle of runways in storage that could be used if things get out of control. Medical supplies are not in a shortage and if needed a 5 hour flight away. Medical personal being laid off and hotels empty. Resources are available and we could deal with the issue.

Tourism is down 99%

Why are we closed Governor Ige?

Jimmy

Reaction score

They've got 60 odd cases now.
They have the ability to squash that's sucker completely out and keep it out.

We're doing the something.
Screenshot_20200503-213851.png

I'd quite happily sit on my hands for another month and know that we can go back to some normally without any issue.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score

We're doing the something. View attachment 872984
I'd quite happily sit on my hands for another month and know that we can go back to some normally without any issue.
Jimmy

the data is current,
there are no COVID-19 deaths in Hawaii, those deaths are Flu and Pneumonia (they added CV-19 as possible because they can manipulate as instructed)
there is a treatment available,
People must educate themselves and realize they been F.D.. duped, hosed...

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

We're doing the something. View attachment 872984
Jim Bob, in a month, there is no normal to go back to, unless your normal is no food, no gas, no economy, no future.

People like you are embarrassing for the human race.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

Flattening the curve does not solve anything, it merely avoided crushing hospitals. In fact, we've done so well, we're still crushing hospitals due to no one going. NYC is the only area that should be under house arrest.

Otherwise, we're only making it worse for grandpas with cancer, and grandmas with diabetes, since by flattening the curve we only extend the amount of time the at-risk people have to try to avoid a virus that would run its course early.

I'm starting to re-think conservatives saving everyone. There is clearly a group of kool-aid drinkers that may be past that point of no-return. "Stay at Home" lol

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
For Democrats, COVID-19 Is All about Keeping the Country Closed and Winning the Upcoming Election
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV62 May 2020 - 3:34:06 PM
What would have happened if POTUS challenged the COVID-19 narrative from the beginning?
Sometimes you can't TELL the public the truth.
YOU MUST SHOW THEM.
Who benefits the most?
WHY ARE [D]'S SOLELY FOCUSED ON CLOSURE [RETAINING] AND VOTE-BY-MAIL?
They do not care about your well-being.
You are simply in the way.
This is about regaining POWER.
Self-preservation.
Every asset deployed.
Win by any means necessary.
WIN OR DIE.
Q

If POTUS had challenged the COVID-19 narrative from the beginning, they would have blamed every single death on him and turned the country against him. By coming out strong against COVID-19, President Trump effectively neutered their ability to attack him, even though they are still trying to blame him for the COVID-19 deaths. Now we are finally seeing the truth about COVID-19 and that it's impact is more like the seasonal flu. The D's and Media wanted our country paralyzed, panicked and fearful so that they could gain public support for voting by mail, which would enable them to fraudulently steal the election. For D's this is all about power and self preservation and you are simply in the way. This is their last chance to save themselves by regaining power, as the wheel of justice is coming for their crimes. They will do anything to win including harming our country and the people.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
I already posted this yesterday morning...
Thread title: WTF is the CDC doing?! Are they manipulating the data?
https://www.riverdavesplace.com/xen...g-are-they-manipulating-the-data.216899/reply

This CDC page shows 62,406 deaths
www.cdc.gov

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in the U.S.
View the number of confirmed cases COVID-19 in the United States.
www.cdc.gov
www.cdc.gov
Screen Shot 2020-05-02 at 10.27.23 AM.png

This CDC page shows: "Deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), pneumonia, and influenza reported to NCHS by week ending date, United States. Week ending 2/1/2020 to 4/25/2020."

Screen Shot 2020-05-02 at 10.32.14 AM.png

Provisional Death Counts for Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19):
National Center for Health Statistics
www.cdc.gov
www.cdc.gov

Jimmy

Reaction score
Jim Bob, in a month, there is no normal to go back to, unless your normal is no food, no gas, no economy, no future.

People like you are embarrassing for the human race.
Well if people got out of the road of the own dame ego and do as their same told.
Maybe the systems they put in place may have had a chance of working.
My 2 year old doesn't carry on as much.

We'll be reaping the rewards of our hard work next week when we lift our restrictions to level 2.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Well if people got out of the road of the own dame ego and do as their same told.

We'll be reaping the rewards of our hard work next week when we lift our restrictions to level 2.
Do as they are told? You are acting and sounding like a sheep, did you really mean to say that? What data? .02% death rate for infected? “They” won’t even tell you how many people are actually infected. CDC just lowers the death count by 20,000 (30%!!!!!!!) you can’t really believe “they?”

The constitution does not get folded up because of a virus.

Take care of yourself, your child, your wife and anyone else at risk. They should also take care of themselves if they are able. The notion that we are somehow responsible for your family is not true.

As part of each person’s responsibility, they need to minimize hazards to others. So, like they taught us in kindergarten, sneeze in your elbow, wash tour hands, do t touch your face and if you are sick stay home.

This this has the same mortality rate as the seasonal flu.

Now, if we all stay home, we as a group become far more vulnerable to other virus AND we all go bankrupt. Then how am I supposed to take care of anyone, much less you?

You have just proven the “don’t do that and be selfish, so I can do my stuff” fallacious believe that you yourself are being selfish telling other to be home. By all means you should stay home, just do t tell me or anyone else that is responsible, to do anything. Grow up.

Last edited:

Thunderhead1

Reaction score

Go ahead and do what your ELECTED official told you to do.. Please Do not infringe on those that are free thinkers or have differeing opinion. By all means stay home and sit on your hands.... its your right to cower in place and do nothing....its also your right to educate yourself and see the facts.