WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Trump Derangement Syndrome just hit home

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
So here I am, working in my living room while my kids are out front playing with the neighbors kids. My daughter comes in and says "Dad....theres a woman outside who's real mad, shes yelling and sticking her middle finger up!". My son chimes in "Dad i think shes drunk! She's crazy!"

I walk out front and look down the street next door, and this woman is absolutely losing her shit out the window of her VW bug, screaming at my neighbor who was hanging his trump flag from his truck flag pole. Not just yelling....absolutely losing it. Certifiable. She screams every cuss word combination known to man, and a few hail mary's that didn't quite make sense, and then ends up getting out of her car and getting in the guys face. She's pointing her finger almost touching his nose. To be honest, it went from funny to "oh boy....." real quick. Somebody send the non-violent response team! Lol

After calmly telling her it's his right to vote how he wants, and killing her with kindness, he couldn't take it anymore and he just reached in the door and laid on his train horn till the compressor was empty :D

She saw me and the kids watching from my yard and proceeded to scream at us and flip us off (yes...the little kids too....). I guess we're assholes too for...well....just being outside and breathing.
I just waved and reminded her that Trump is still her president.

She peeled out and almost nailed the curb, as she ran the stop sign and almost got creamed by a truck passing by. My kids were full of questions, like "why does a flag make her so mad....can't you just ignore flags?" Ah kids......smarter than they get credit for.

This is America right now. November is gonna get real weird......

Last edited:

81Sprint

Reaction score
1603844498003.png

Hats off to your neighbor for being able to keep calm, not sure i could have done that.

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
I wonder what would happen if Biden were to win? Would all us well healed conservatives become totally deranged? Maybe we should. It would be interesting to see how all the anti-gun/anti-constitutionalists would fair against those that believe in true freedom.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I wonder what would happen if Biden were to win? Would all us well healed conservatives become totally deranged? Maybe we should. It would be interesting to see how all the anti-gun/anti-constitutionalists would fair against those that believe in true freedom.

If Biden “wins” the Nation is lost. Period.
We either subjugate or stand.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score

Have you seen what the Libs who post here say? It’s some creepy shit so this episode doesn’t surprise me. They can’t function for themselves.

2Driver

Reaction score
My son and I were getting a hair cut in a crowed salon. We were talking about the recent teacher protest demanding more money.

I simply mentioned a local nbc channel reported that teachers make 58k a year not the 35k they claim

This old hag teacher jumps up in the salon, in front of my son, and starts telling me to fuck off, Fuck you, fuck fuck, fuck, fuck the news ....and storms out of the hair solan.

LOL The whole deal sealed my son’s republican affiliation for life

Meaney77

Reaction score
So here I am, working in my living room while my kids are out front playing with the neighbors kids. My daughter comes in and says "Dad....theres a woman outside who's real mad, shes yelling and sticking her middle finger up!". My son chimes in "Dad i think shes drunk! She's crazy!"

I walk out front and look down the street next door, and this woman is absolutely losing her shit out the window of her VW bug, screaming at my neighbor who was hanging his trump flag from his truck flag pole. Not just yelling....absolutely losing it. Certifiable. She screams every cuss word combination known to man, and a few hail mary's that didn't quite make sense, and then ends up getting out of her car and getting in the guys face. She's pointing her finger almost touching his nose. To be honest, it went from funny to "oh boy....." real quick. Somebody send the non-violent response team! Lol

After calmly telling her it's his right to vote how he wants, and killing her with kindness, he couldn't take it anymore and he just reached in the door and laid on his train horn till the compressor was empty :D

She saw me and the kids watching from my yard and proceeded to scream at us and flip us off (yes...the little kids too....). I guess we're assholes too for...well....just being outside and breathing.
I just waved and reminded her that Trump is still her president.

She peeled out and almost nailed the curb, as she ran the stop sign and almost got creamed by a truck passing by. My kids were full of questions, like "why does a flag make her so mad....can't you just ignore flags?" Ah kids......smarter than they get credit for.

This is America right now. November is gonna get real weird......

Sounds like a great welcoming to the neighborhood!!

DWC

Reaction score
Doesn’t matter.
The Bidens just became threat #1 to the machine.
Their gone. Ask Epstein how it works.
If the Dems pull it off Kamala will be pres in virtually no time. Doubt he’ll “hang himself”. That move is as played out as wives falling off cruise ships. More likely a Trump supporter becomes a fall guy.

poncho

Reaction score
Isn't the lefts mantra tolerance?

Someone posted a pic of their Mom with her cheerleading squad from the 50's, my first thought was that was back when you didn't worry if one of them had a penis. :p

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Should have grabbed a water hose and hosed her down 👍😎😉😂

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
My son and I were getting a hair cut in a crowed salon. We were talking about the recent teacher protest demanding more money.

I simply mentioned a local nbc channel reported that teachers make 58k a year not the 35k they claim

This old hag teacher jumps up in the salon, in front of my son, and starts telling me to fuck off, Fuck you, fuck fuck, fuck, fuck the news ....and storms out of the hair solan.

LOL The whole deal sealed my son’s republican affiliation for life

thats great but a fucking salon? Come on man! Haha

4Waters

Reaction score
LAPD is already ready to cancel days off, Emergency Command Post up 11/02
We’ve been told expect A/B 12 hour shifts through 11/09

Time will tell.
We haven't been told anything except out first furlough is 11/3. Stay safe

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
LAPD is already ready to cancel days off, Emergency Command Post up 11/02
We’ve been told expect A/B 12 hour shifts through 11/09

Time will tell.

Hope that you and my family are not needed. However the way the window lickers have been acting the last few months it would not surprise me. Stay safe and be sure to come home each night. Post up if things go sideways. 👍