WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Trump Derangement Syndrome just hit home

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
“One of these things is not like the others...one of these things just doesn’t belong...”

8BA6F2AC-E5CE-4190-8882-B3DBD0BF6F61.png

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
What is the "legal" level of force one can use (in CA) if someone is:
On your property.
Approaching your person.
And you quote......."fear for your safty" 😉

Please advise
Watch cameras turn dogs loose If they get past our dogs told wifey to shoot to kill , if you block me I will run you ass over 🤬

Last edited:

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
This @ your 1000 Oaks Home? Newbury Park?

poncho

Reaction score
Thanks
The pro rioters tried to start something downtown this afternoon
Testing the waters
So fucking sick of the spoiled children being allowed to do anything they please and you guy's are getting your hands tied by the idiots in office.
I still have a few friends left on the Seattle PD and it sucks the way they are being treated, lot's of them taking early retirement etc.

Be careful

River Runnin

Reaction score
Need to close the doors on these big cities -- and states -- Or Anywhere all this shit is going on and make it mandatory everyone (without a record) be armed and carry! 😐 🤔

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
If Biden “wins” the Nation is lost. Period.
We either subjugate or stand.
Stand...
The rules of engagement for civilians will be different than LEO. It would be one hell of a wake up call for the dimwits throwing rocks. When your opponent doesn't answer to a municipality, the response would be both rapid, and permanent.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Stand...
The rules of engagement for civilians will be different than LEO. It would be one hell of a wake up call for the dimwits throwing rocks. When your opponent doesn't answer to a municipality, the response would be both rapid, and permanent.
I think if it really hits the fan and bad LEO and others will protect the home front 1st calm that down and make safe then move out . Let’s hope it don’t go that far because there is a army out there that is armed with no rules but be an American 🇺🇸☠️

Big B Hova

HOSS
Reaction score
So here I am, working in my living room while my kids are out front playing with the neighbors kids. My daughter comes in and says "Dad....theres a woman outside who's real mad, shes yelling and sticking her middle finger up!". My son chimes in "Dad i think shes drunk! She's crazy!"

I walk out front and look down the street next door, and this woman is absolutely losing her shit out the window of her VW bug, screaming at my neighbor who was hanging his trump flag from his truck flag pole. Not just yelling....absolutely losing it. Certifiable. She screams every cuss word combination known to man, and a few hail mary's that didn't quite make sense, and then ends up getting out of her car and getting in the guys face. She's pointing her finger almost touching his nose. To be honest, it went from funny to "oh boy....." real quick. Somebody send the non-violent response team! Lol

After calmly telling her it's his right to vote how he wants, and killing her with kindness, he couldn't take it anymore and he just reached in the door and laid on his train horn till the compressor was empty :D

She saw me and the kids watching from my yard and proceeded to scream at us and flip us off (yes...the little kids too....). I guess we're assholes too for...well....just being outside and breathing.
I just waved and reminded her that Trump is still her president.

She peeled out and almost nailed the curb, as she ran the stop sign and almost got creamed by a truck passing by. My kids were full of questions, like "why does a flag make her so mad....can't you just ignore flags?" Ah kids......smarter than they get credit for.

This is America right now. November is gonna get real weird......

Businesses are already boarding up windows in Hollywood.

And LA wants to defend police to help with 750million budget shortfall due to covid.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I think if it really hits the fan and bad LEO and others will protect the home front 1st calm that down and make safe then move out . Let’s hope it don’t go that far because there is a army out there that is armed with no rules but be an American 🇺🇸
LEO's are humans too. They are someone's child, and often someone's parent. Under most circumstances, we tend to depend on them to walk away from their own families and defend ours. If the world is truly set ablaze, they shouldn't be relied on by any but their own kin.

The sheep dogs amongst the sheep are growing restless, and the wolves are getting nervous. Through all the name calling, and instigation of violence, patriots have done an outstanding job of retaining their composure. They don't forget though.

84miller

Reaction score
On your property.
Approaching your person.

Please advise

The only way not to go to jail yourself, is walk into your house and lock the door. If the offending person follows to your door and attempts to breaking in call 911. If the person gains entry, you are then allowed to use whatever force necessary. The details given on this case, the best that could be done is video record, get a video of the license plate, video the car leaving. Call the regular police line and say you want to email a video. Police are pretty much President Trump people and would go visit the lady. Could get her on a couple of charges...public nuisance and reckless driving. Plus you could post the video on youtube and it could cost her, her job.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
The only way not to go to jail yourself, is walk into your house and lock the door. If the offending person follows to your door and attempts to breaking in call 911. If the person gains entry, you are then allowed to use whatever force necessary. The details given on this case, the best that could be done is video record, get a video of the license plate, video the car leaving. Call the regular police line and say you want to email a video. Police are pretty much President Trump people and would go visit the lady. Could get her on a couple of charges...public nuisance and reckless driving. Plus you could post the video on youtube and it could cost her, her job.

Way too wordy.
Just drag the body to your neighbors yard and call it a day.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Is pepper spray legal In Cal.?
Never escalate.. It's all about deescalation until lethal force is demanded.

lbhsbz

Reaction score
No...burying is admission.
Just leave it.

View attachment 936521
Call the next morning to report a body on the porch...in a hysterical manner.

I thought about this actually after reading the OP...I’d go inside, and if the cunt tried to follow me she’d get the door slammed in her face such it that would very likely be embedded with glass, and I would press charges so I didn’t have to pay to replace this hideous frontdoor on my own.
I need me a trump flag I think. The possibilities are endless.

Last edited:

LowRiver2

Reaction score
We haven't been told anything except out first furlough is 11/3. Stay safe
Such BS
Losing 3 of our 4 secretaries to early retirement.
Not getting replacements
Already 2 less Bomb Techs and spots won’t be filled
Air Support lost a Sgt. Spot
SIS lost two spots

The residents of LA have no clue of the shit storm coming on so many levels with less bodies and services.

941Punk

some beach, somewhere.
Reaction score
On your property.
Approaching your person.

Please advise

Gotta love Stand Your Ground.

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
If the Dems pull it off Kamala will be pres in virtually no time. Doubt he’ll “hang himself”. That move is as played out as wives falling off cruise ships. More likely a Trump supporter becomes a fall guy.

If place Kamala in the oval office is the plan, they will want Joe to serve two years and 1 day. That allows her to run for office two more times.

In other words, they won't quickly replace Joe.

DWC

Reaction score
If place Kamala in the oval office is the plan, they will want Joe to serve two years and 1 day. That allows her to run for office two more times.

In other words, they won't quickly replace Joe.
Thanks for the info.

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
LAPD is already ready to cancel days off, Emergency Command Post up 11/02
We’ve been told expect A/B 12 hour shifts through 11/09

Time will tell.
Heard CHP are doing the same thing starting Friday afternoon.

84miller

Reaction score
Is pepper spray legal In Cal.?
Never escalate.. It's all about deescalation until lethal force is demanded.

Yes, you can buy pepper spray or a combo of pepper spray/mace in most sporting good stores in the running section. It is sold to keep dogs away from runners. I have two as I have a neighbor who's dog has bitten me and tried again. Animal control directed that I use it.