WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Trump Impeachment Team

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Trump Impeachment Team for Trial to Include Ken Starr, Alan Dershowitz

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-...include-ken-starr-alan-dershowitz-11579273273

President Trump’s impeachment team in his Senate trial will include former Whitewater Independent Counsel Kenneth Starr, constitutional-law professor Alan Dershowitz and former Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi, a person familiar with the matter said Friday.

The team, which will be led by White House counsel Pat Cipollone, will also include Jay Sekulow, a personal lawyer to the president, and Robert Ray, who succeeded Mr. Starr in the broad Whitewater inquiry, which led to the impeachment and acquittal of former President Bill Clinton.

Mr. Dershowitz’s role in the Senate trial will focus on the constitutional arguments against impeachment and against removing the president from office, the team said Friday.

Orange Juice

Reaction score
This is going to end just like the OJ case. If the glove don’t fit, you must acquit. ;)

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
SATURDAY JANUARY 18,2018 - TRUMP DEFENSE finally underway.Trump is about to put on a clinic giving him 2 or 3 weeks of FREE TV Campaign coverage.

President Trump's legal team on Saturday issued a full-throttle defense to the articles of impeachment, refuting the substance and process of the charges while accusing House Democrats of engaging in a "dangerous attack" on the right of the American people to freely choose their president.”

"This is a brazen and unlawful attempt to overturn the results of the 2016 election and interfere with the 2020 election -- now just months away," the legal filing said. "The highly partisan and reckless obsession with impeaching the president began the day he was inaugurated and continues to this day."

"The articles of impeachment are constitutionally invalid on their face," the seven-page filing continued.”

RodnJen

Reaction score
Dershowitz could not distance himself enough from Trump on Stephanopoulos this morning.

Orange Juice

Reaction score
Trump has no chance winning the RINO vote this fall.

I’m prepared (as a Republican), to vote “no confidence” if Trump is our nomination. I’ve realize Trump is not my party.

Trump is not a Republican.
“What ever it takes”

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Trump has no chance winning the RINO vote this fall.

I’m prepared (as a Republican), to vote “no confidence” if Trump is our nomination. I’ve realize the Trump is not my party.

Trump is not a Republican.
“What ever it takes”

giphy.gif

Okie Dokie Stainer!!!!

LMAO 70's show .gif

Andy B.

Reaction score
The irony of Trump hiring Epstein’s lawyer.............

What irony he's use to dealing with pedophiles that's what the Democrats are filled with seems logical to me. Hire scum to deal with scum what else you got?

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Dershowitz all about the Constitution.The Trump Exoneration will be legitimate.