Reaction score
Got it booking our room at Harris Laughlin now

IMG_4168.jpg

My room booked also [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Because of our age (covid) we are staying home.All of you should understand you will never regret taking the time signing up and making the trip to the Rally.This thread is a strong indication results coming 11/3/20.Never a more important election,all of us living what will be history for future generations.THANKS

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Damn. Gotta work. Someone tell him The Prisoner says hi and asks for a pardon. :D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
We have a large group comjng up from Havasu. Stscy got us six tickets tonight. I habe another 6 friends going with is in the party bus. I think william and Wendi have a group of 10-14 going as well?

beerrun

Reaction score
4 of us coming up Tuesday night staying at Harris

Joker

Reaction score
We have a large group comjng up from Havasu. Stscy got us six tickets tonight. I habe another 6 friends going with is in the party bus. I think william and Wendi have a group of 10-14 going as well?
have you actually got tickets yet or just registered and waiting on confirmation?

Last edited:

USMC2010

Reaction score
i got an email this morning, it was just a fundraiser deal. I'm beginning to question the actual registration process. I'll be driving up pretty early in the morning.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
have you actually got tickets yet or just registered and waiting on confirmation?

I'll ask her when she gets home.. She said she got six tickets so I don't know?

RD

Mrs. Riley1

Reaction score
Got my tickets. My 9yr old son and I will be going! We got tickets to see Pence in Boulder City but we weren’t able to make it. You will receive a confirmation and instructions the night before with all the details.

beerrun

Reaction score
Is anyone staying at Harris? We will be there around 6 tomorrow night

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Reports are he’s coming in on AirForce1👍🏻
That will be cool if they bring in Air Force One. When he stopped here last week, the sight we saw was Marine One, and the bad ass support ospreys painted to match. Supposedly, our little airport has hosted 747's, but may not be easy, or didn't have the other logistics needed for security and such.

RVR2SNO

Reaction score
My wife is having second thoughts about bringing the kids - 5 and 7. I don’t even think twice about it. Anyone else bringing youngsters?

Let It Ride

Reaction score
Got Tickets also, leaving Havasu in the morning, what time is everyone leaving in the morning? Is there an early caravan headed to bullhead from havasu?

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
My wife is having second thoughts about bringing the kids - 5 and 7. I don’t even think twice about it. Anyone else bringing youngsters?
The videos of the rally up here were pretty good. Saw lots of angles from things my friends posted, and the general televised stuff. The rally itself was a very loud, big and patriotic pep-rally. The event itself would be very safe for the youngin's, as the older people are happy to see them brought up the right way. The only factor I don't know is the location. We had about 3 Biden cars and sign holders. Not problematic at all. They weren't obnoxious, so they weren't treated as such.

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score

We are bringing our kids. 6, 7 and 9. Daniels Birthday is on 11/3...I got him a shirt that says Nov 3rd matters. I feel like it will be a little harder with them there but this is history. They will remember this forever.

beerrun

Reaction score
Haha trying to get out of town early today I move heavy equipment my first backhoe has a rear flat i have an oversized load plus two more going to be a long day

boatnam2

Reaction score
We are bringing our kids. 6, 7 and 9. Daniels Birthday is on 11/3...I got him a shirt that says Nov 3rd matters. I feel like it will be a little harder with them there but this is history. They will remember this forever.
Good day for a birthday! ;)

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Well my party bus is out getting upgrades in Vegas right now and it won't be done until tomorrow afternoon..

So what time are we caravanning?

RD

3queens

Detachable Member
Reaction score
bULLHEAD CITY - Parking and buses will be available at the Bullhead Area Chamber of Commerce on Wednesday according to an email from the Chamber Executive Director Jo Elle Hurns.
The Chamber parking lot, according to Hurns, can hold 2,000 cars, but more parking is available south of the Parking Lot as well as the East side of Highway 95.
Buses will begin departing the parking lot for the Trump Rally at the airport at 9 a.m.

According to Hurns, 15,000 people are expected to attend the rally, and there is no parking available at the airport, so attendees are encouraged to plan to arrive at the chamber early. It is expected that the Chamber parking lot will be the only lot utilized.