WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Trump in Bullhead

DWC

Reaction score
To recap the event I would say if you get an opportunity to Goto a Trump rally (which I pray you will!! After he wins). I would highly recommend it!

He was awesome in person, and not just a guy reading off a teleprompter. The wind kicked up pretty good and the promoters were shaking so bad he couldn’t read them, so he said “isn’t it nice to have a president that doesn’t need these?” And made some jokes about securing them. He has a sense of humor and talked about his hair flopping in the wind and how the media had to figure out by now that it is his hair because it wouldn’t be on his head anymore if it wasn’t.. it was really entertaining and enjoyable, all that leading up to putting a hat on that I believe someone threw on stage.

The amount of patriotism that was in the air makes my eyes water even recalling it. Something that can only be described as powerful, prideful, and beautiful. Very moving.

While security was good and I am sure there was a lot more in play than I saw I was a little shocked at how close you can get to an actual sitting president and potentially pull off harm. I’m no security expert but I can think of a couple of ways pretty easily right now that if someone wanted to do something had they could have. 😳

I’m guessing that they are calculating risks with the amount of the crowd that would likely handle that if it came up? Dunno.. I’m not gonna post my thoughts on it or give anyone any ideas but I wouldn’t mind suggesting even basic pat downs on the way into the event wouldn’t be a bad idea? I have been through stricter security to get into a concert.. (yikes)
Wonder if they have other technologies in play for security. The higher end Vegas hotels have imaging capabilities to see who’s carrying and where. If they have it I’m sure the secret service has the next version. That and I’m guessing enough undercover and sniper support to resolve any situation quickly.

MSum661

Reaction score
Wonder if they have other technologies in play for security. The higher end Vegas hotels have imaging capabilities to see who’s carrying and where. If they have it I’m sure the secret service has the next version. That and I’m guessing enough undercover and sniper support to resolve any situation quickly.

Bigtime.

Reactions: DWC

highlimit9000

Reaction score
So this brings me to this.. I stole this pic off Wendi’s fb.

Jesus how many people need a pic or a video. This was when Trump was walking up.

I grabbed my youngest daughter and held her up above the crowd so she could see him and then grabbed my son.

It’s pretty rare you will see me say something negative about people’s parenting skills, but I noticed as far as I could see I was the only one that held up my kids. Everyone and I mean everyone had their phones up. Kinda tripped me / bummed me out.

The other thing is when Corey sand the national anthem a lot of people didn’t take their hats off or have their hand over their hearts.. I was like wtf?
That shit makes me want to punch people. Lol. Don’t get me wrong the majority did, but patriotism and respect for the flag and the anthem aren’t punchlines or memes or talking about it.. you either live it or ya don’t.
View attachment 937214

Dave, not sure what your implying by zooming in on a picture of my shirt and backside and mentioning anything about doubting patriotism to this country. This picture was not taken during the national anthem. My hat and my wife’s hat were both off respecting its meaning. Just like our heads were bowed while the prayer was being said. My father was a captain in the military and I was brought up with nothing but respecting and loving this country. Along with that Ive been a Firefighter/Paramedic for the last 24 years and served my community with honor. I had a lot of respect for you and your business, why would you have to stoop this low with such an untrue post? Was it my shirt I was wearing? The picture along with what was said just seems calculating to me is all. John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
I think it’s something my kids will remember for the rest of their lives, and I know I will as well.

Seeing Air Force 1 in person was awe inspiring, and to be within 50’ of the president of the United States, I can only say I have met a lot of famous people and I have never been star struck. Something about it just really took me back.

TRUMP 2020

My Grandma took me to see a B-52 up close, on the tarmac at an AFB, when I was about 6 years old. I got to watch it turn around, taxi, and take off. I still remember it like it was yesterday. A B-52 is pretty cool, but nothing compared to Air Force 1 (not to mention the President Trump). My point is that I am sure your kids will remember this forever. Great job Dave & Stacy.

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
Dave, not sure what your implying by zooming in on a picture of my shirt and backside and mentioning anything about doubting my patriotism to this country. This picture was not taken during the national anthem. My hat and my wife’s hat were both off respecting its meaning. Just like our heads were bowed while the prayer was being said. My father was a captain in the military and I was brought up with nothing but respecting and loving this country. Along with that Ive been a Firefighter/Paramedic for the last 24 years and served may community with honor. I had a lot of respect for you and your business, why would you have to stoop this low with such an untrue post? Was it my shirt I was wearing?

I can't speak for what Dave meant, but reading the post (and seeing the picture), I didn't take it to imply you had your hat on during the National Anthem. My interpretation was that he was showing (with the picture) how many people had their phones up, and no kids up above the crowd. The comment about the Hats on during the National Anthem was a secondary thought that he added. At least that's how I interpreted his post.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Dave, not sure what your implying by zooming in on a picture of my shirt and backside and mentioning anything about doubting my patriotism to this country. This picture was not taken during the national anthem. My hat and my wife’s hat were both off respecting its meaning. Just like our heads were bowed while the prayer was being said. My father was a captain in the military and I was brought up with nothing but respecting and loving this country. Along with that Ive been a Firefighter/Paramedic for the last 24 years and served may community with honor. I had a lot of respect for you and your business, why would you have to stoop this low with such an untrue post? Was it my shirt I was wearing?

I think you are reading a little to far into what he was saying. The way I read and see it, the pic is referring to all the people with their phones up. Its pretty obvious the national anthem was not being sung at the time the pic was taken.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
President Trump has a Rally in Minnesota today and 25,000 tickets were given out, BUT!! the Gov. has issued a 250 attendees Limit. They thought he would Cancel. NOPE, but he is Pissed and 25,000 people are pissed. GOOD turn this state for the first time in over twenty years. Silly Gov.'s they can't beat President Trump. Bring it on!!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Dave, not sure what your implying by zooming in on a picture of my shirt and backside and mentioning anything about doubting patriotism to this country. This picture was not taken during the national anthem. My hat and my wife’s hat were both off respecting its meaning. Just like our heads were bowed while the prayer was being said. My father was a captain in the military and I was brought up with nothing but respecting and loving this country. Along with that Ive been a Firefighter/Paramedic for the last 24 years and served my community with honor. I had a lot of respect for you and your business, why would you have to stoop this low with such an untrue post? Was it my shirt I was wearing? The picture along with what was said just seems calculating to me is all. John

well two things.

1. reread the post. It doesn’t say it was during the national anthem, it says it was when trump was walking up. I made a comment that when I grabbed my daughter and held her up I looked around and noticed the people around me had their phones up and their kids were on the ground..

In no way did I imply you did anything wrong what so ever?

the second paragraph described that during the national anthem (a different point in time) a lot of people didn’t take their hats off which I thought was disappointing.

honestly I had no idea it was you or in anyway was I calculating anything? It was just a pic of a bunch of people holding up there phones when Trump was walking up. Nothing more and nothing less. Sorry for the confusion!

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
President Trump has a Rally in Minnesota today and 25,000 tickets were given out, BUT!! the Gov. has issued a 250 attendees Limit. They thought he would Cancel. NOPE, but he is Pissed and 25,000 people are pissed. GOOD turn this state for the first time in over twenty years. Silly Gov.'s they can't beat President Trump. Bring it on!!
I can't find the article but I saw pictures of this. The inside of the event looked like a Biden chairs spread out, but thousands by the railing. Trump went over a shook hands with them before doing his speech.

highlimit9000

Reaction score
well two things.

1. reread the post. It doesn’t say it was during the national anthem, it says it was when trump was walking up. I made a comment that when I grabbed my daughter and held her up I looked around and noticed the people around me had their phones up and their kids were on the ground..

In no way did I imply you did anything wrong what so ever?

the second paragraph described that during the national anthem (a different point in time) a lot of people didn’t take their hats off which I thought was disappointing.

honestly I had no idea it was you or in anyway was I calculating anything? It was just a pic of a bunch of people holding up there phones when Trump was walking up. Nothing more and nothing less. Sorry for the confusion!

Ok I guess I just took it a different way, thanks for clearing that up Dave.

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Is 17k views in 8 days an RDP record???

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Sure looked directed to me. See what happens when you do a boating events and dont kiss the ring...lol

?? How could it be directed at someone when I don’t even know who’s in the picture?

go stir shit somewhere else Franky

jet496

Reaction score
All I can say is MAGA! Going to be an interesting week.

Reactions: DWC