WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Trump on live Hannity now fox news

jet496

Reaction score
I can't get on an airplane without an ID and/or passport
The other night I had to show my ID to prove I was who I was to get into a convention
They wouldn't let me sign our kids up for Little League without providing a birth certificate & proof of where we live (had to scrounge it up)
Most apps on my phone require two step verification of who I am just to get on them

Yet we are NOT allowed to show an ID or proof of citizenship when voting. We are fed mail-in ballots that can be filled out by anyone & everyone that are counted before ever being verified if that person went to the polls. How do we know the person on the ballot filled it out, or maybe the same person filled out thousands. Common sense says this is ridiculous.

Anybody that doesn't see the problem is a fool.
I just now had to show my ID for a smog test.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Then how do you expect MAGA to win? What is the path to victory?

To be fair, they didn’t harvest for McStain and Mittens either.

I’ll vote for Trump.. but he will lose again. That is my fear.

Do you really need another 4 years of words on the internet about the republic dissolving and threats that people are ready to rise up on Twitter?

DeSantis has walked the talk in Florida. They are scared of him because they know he can win, and they know they will beat Trump.

Seriously tell me the path to victory via purity test. I don’t see it.

Ron is simply the illusion that you are “winning” just like it’s been for the last 40 years.

We’ve been played for a long, long time and we in Magaland are done.

They stopped the damn election in the middle of the night because we were kicking their ass and about to be declared the winner. The so called right wing media king known as Fox called a state that took a week and a half to determine a winner by 12,000 votes, an hour after the polls closed. 🤣

And here you boys are pom pomming for their new bought and paid for shill and you think we give a rat’s ass if that wins or loses?

It’s a loss either way LOF.

Last edited:

Reddy Too

Reaction score
Then how do you expect MAGA to win? What is the path to victory?

To be fair, they didn’t harvest for McStain and Mittens either.

I’ll vote for Trump.. but he will lose again. That is my fear.

Do you really need another 4 years of words on the internet about the republic dissolving and threats that people are ready to rise up on Twitter?

DeSantis has walked the talk in Florida. They are scared of him because they know he can win, and they know they will beat Trump.

Seriously tell me the path to victory via purity test. I don’t see it.
Simple, show your hymen.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Ron is simply the illusion that you are “winning” just like it’s been for the last 40 years.

We’ve been played for a long, long time and we in Magaland are done.

They stopped the damn election in the middle of the night because we were kicking their ass and about to be declared the winner. The so called right wing media king known as Fox called a state that took a week and a half to determine a winner by 12,000 votes, an hour after the polls closed. 🤣

And here you boys are pom pomming for their new bought and paid for shill and you think we give a rat’s ass if that wins or loses?

It’s a loss either way LOF.

MAGAland is gonna keep taking losses and whining about it.

You know it and I know it. No one is rising up, no one is on the end of a rope, no one is doing much of anything but whining.

If I thought Trump could win again I’d have a different view. He clearly can’t, you even admit he won’t.

That is my problem. Trump isn’t the savior.. no one is. Trump will keep spending on the same trajectory. Maybe we get some more SCOTUS pics.. hopefully we don’t give any up in 18 months. If we lose we will likely give back what progress was made in SCOTUS during Trump’s term.

I think he will get us out of any foreign conflicts we are still in though… likely faster than DeSantis would.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

You know it and I know it. No one is rising up, no one is on the end of a rope, no one is doing much of anything but whining.

If I thought Trump could win again I’d have a different view. He clearly can’t, you even admit he won’t.

That is my problem. Trump isn’t the savior.. no one is. Trump will keep spending on the same trajectory. Maybe we get some more SCOTUS pics.. hopefully we don’t give any up in 18 months. If we lose we will likely give back what progress was made in SCOTUS during Trump’s term.

I think he will get us out of any foreign conflicts we are still in though… likely faster than DeSantis would.

I don’t think he can’t win, it depends on how many R’s and I’s want to put a D back in office because they can’t handle the truth and/or the fight.

Donnie is simply the face/current candidate of a movement. When he’s gone, we’ll find another. The days of old are gone, we are the base of the party now.

Doc

2022 32 Doug Wright
Reaction score

You have some good points I won't deny that. Here is the thing though, Desantis at this current time does not have the following that Trump does, not even by half. Desantis, if he continues could possibly have his shot at the WH I don't deny that one bit but it isn't now imo. Few things that are suspect to me is obviously at one point both Trump and Desantis were on good terms, in fact such good terms I would have wagered that maybe he would have been his Vp selection for 2024 if a suitable and likely (R) replacement for Florida Gov was on the table. This mind you all could have been just been a verbal agreement at one point over the phone or even in person after Trump left office. Then when the media asked Ron if he was considering running in 2024 and he played dumb Trump lost it and went on the attack so that possible deal was off the table thus forcing Ron and his team to make the decision to run in 2024.

So can Trump win again? Yes he can, nobody thought he would in 2016 the Dems just dropped the ball on ballet harvesting because they didn't think voter turnout would be what it was. Trump hasn't lost voters since leaving office, if anything probably gained some after what some people have seen and felt this administration has done in two years.

Trump is no savior you are right about that, but he without a doubt steers the ship of this country in the better direction.