WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Trump Pardon's

RodnJen

Reaction score
Nothing I haven’t already covered. Nice try though.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
I hear the progressing talk from my liberal friends but nobody can articulate it.

Can you define the ultimate liberal agenda and how you get their fiscally through generations?
Liberal friends???? Your associating and running with the wrong folks!!

BONER

Reaction score
Ivanka was deposed in an emoluments investigation in DC two days ago. Trump, Kushner, and his three eldest all face potential Federal charges and possibly state charges which are beyond in pardon power.

Yo, PM your weed guys number. Apparently he's got some good stuff, because you're high as fuck.

rcmike

Reaction score
Keep doubling down and we’ll keep embarrassing you one election at a time. We won’t win them all, but the nation will keep progressing.
By progress you mean Typhus and

Screen Shot 2020-12-05 at 7.05.17 PM.png

rcmike

Reaction score
More progress every day..

Screen Shot 2020-12-05 at 7.25.25 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-05 at 7.25.47 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-05 at 7.26.04 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-05 at 7.26.17 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-05 at 7.27.22 PM.png

I know.. You want to try to blame this all on Trump.

It's tough in a one party state to blame the other party. This is your progress. This is your future. This is what you are leaving your kids.

This is what you are voting for, even more than the child molester and his druggie corrupt kid and brother.

Well done.

rcmike

Reaction score
The sad thing is these people are happy to have they're kids grow up in this liberal utopia.
What is actually funny to me, because it shows just how deranged they are, is that they are so angry for the mean things that Trump says. In the mean time, they vote for people who do this to people, who create these shitholes, like LA and SF for people to rot in, and act like creating the situations where so many people are shitting on the street with diseased rats while stealing bicycles with a heroin needle hanging out of their arm is a beacon of hope and tolerance.

This is the glorious future. Where we say nice things about the people who rob us and spread disease.

Performance Grips

Reaction score
What is actually funny to me, because it shows just how deranged they are, is that they are so angry for the mean things that Trump says. In the mean time, they vote for people who do this to people, who create these shitholes, like LA and SF for people to rot in, and act like creating the situations where so many people are shitting on the street with diseased rats while stealing bicycles with a heroin needle hanging out of their arm is a beacon of hope and tolerance.

This is the glorious future. Where we say nice things about the people who rob us and spread disease.
Its a sickness