WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Trump Pardon's

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
What is the deal with this nonsense. All I keep hearing is how he is pardoning himself and his family before leaving office. What crime has he been charged and convicted of?

Libturds, I know this is your wetdream and all, but really what are you talking about here?

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
What is the deal with this nonsense. All I keep hearing is how he is pardoning himself and his family before leaving office. What crime has he been charged and convicted of?

Libturds, I know this is your wetdream and all, but really what are you talking about here?

Step away from the MSM. It’s also the reason people are driving around in their vehicles by themselves with a mask on. Don’t be these people lol

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Step away from the MSM. It’s also the reason people are driving around in their vehicles by themselves with a mask on. Don’t be these people lol
LOl..

Far from it. But I am truly curious how they think this works.

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score

Let’s start with the crime that sent Michael Cohen to prison. Court papers refer to Trump as “Unindicted Conspirator 1”. And a whole bunch of other stuff weve been talking about for the last four years. When Trump does start pardoning Guiliani, Ivanka, Beavis & Butthead, and himself I hope you see it as the admission of guilt that it is.

rcmike

Reaction score
Cohen went to prison for tax evasion. Big campaign contributions are a fine, not prison.

He should have paid his taxes on his cab..

If I could get a Trump pardon, I'd take it. With your heros promising truth and reconciliation panels, and re-education camps for people who supported Trump, the fact that after the last 4 years you don't understand why he is going to pardon everyone just points out your lack of curiosity about the real world outside CNN

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
pre pardon is like a pre lean,... Trump fears this,... they will go after him and his family like they did when he got elected,... the pre pardon will stop that,...no mater what they "MAKE" up, they can't take him to court and try to ruin his life, and why they will do it is to stop him from running again in 2014

Look at the pile of crooks that want to have him gone and you will understand...trump has few friends in the DEM party...Same with Barr... he's afraid right now as he is caught right in the middle...if he helps Trump and it doesn't over turn the election,... which few believe will work, he's screwed... right now he's getting the atta boy from the biden team,... sort of try'n to show they can trust him... kinda gang like,... we wanna see you shoot someone to get in... so now what barr want to happen is for someone else to take the blame.... what he should have done was side step the investigation , and let someone else answer

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Let’s start with the crime that sent Michael Cohen to prison. Court papers refer to Trump as “Unindicted Conspirator 1”. And a whole bunch of other stuff weve been talking about for the last four years. When Trump does start pardoning Guiliani, Ivanka, Beavis & Butthead, and himself I hope you see it as the admission of guilt that it is.

Michael Cohen went to prison because of the decisions and actions of Michael Cohen.Michael Cohen went to prison for reasons impossible for you and your ilk to Comprehend.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
I admire your passion and willing to fight for what you believe.... but.... bantering constantly with members here to only further prove to them that you are clueless to what they believe just further throws you down the tube.. you should apply that passion to help the blind.... they have come up with a devise that can be inserted in an ear cannel that hooks to brain nerves that gives people hearing... so soon I believe they will do the same for the blind... you could help in that department.... there are a multitude that actually have vison, but refuse , or for some reason Can't see the light,... if you applied your self to over come this.... maybe you could share this on a forum to help other be able to see the light...sorry for your handicap,..

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
"
Cohen went to prison for tax evasion. Big campaign contributions are a fine, not prison.

He should have paid his taxes on his cab..

If I could get a Trump pardon, I'd take it. With your heros promising truth and reconciliation panels, and re-education camps for people who supported Trump, the fact that after the last 4 years you don't understand why he is going to pardon everyone just points out your lack of curiosity about the real world outside CNN
"Cohen earlier this summer pleaded guilty with New York prosecutors to a slate of eight charges of tax evasion, financial fraud and campaign finance violations. Trump himself was implicated in the campaign finance crimes, with prosecutors saying he directed Cohen in hush money payments designed to sway the 2016 presidential election. Cohen also later pleaded guilty with Mueller in November to lying to Congress about work he did during the election on an aborted Trump Tower project in Russia.

The judge on Wednesday slapped Cohen with a $50,000 fine for lying to Congress in the special counsel’s case, explaining that the penalty was meant "to recognize the gravity of the harm of lying to Congress in matters of national importance.” Two months of his three-year sentence are also tied to the lying-to-lawmakers charge."

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
The only reason pardons for President Trump and his family are discussed is because of the promised vendetta against him by unethical Left politicians and appointed officials like the Federal prosecutors in the Southern District of New York

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
The only reason pardons for President Trump and his family are discussed is because of the promised vendetta against him by unethical Left politicians and appointed officials like the Federal prosecutors in the Southern District of New York
Ivanka was deposed in an emoluments investigation in DC two days ago. Trump, Kushner, and his three eldest all face potential Federal charges and possibly state charges which are beyond in pardon power.

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
"Cohen earlier this summer pleaded guilty with New York prosecutors to a slate of eight charges of tax evasion, financial fraud and campaign finance violations. Trump himself was implicated in the campaign finance crimes, with prosecutors saying he directed Cohen in hush money payments designed to sway the 2016 presidential election. Cohen also later pleaded guilty with Mueller in November to lying to Congress about work he did during the election on an aborted Trump Tower project in Russia.

The judge on Wednesday slapped Cohen with a $50,000 fine for lying to Congress in the special counsel’s case, explaining that the penalty was meant "to recognize the gravity of the harm of lying to Congress in matters of national importance.” Two months of his three-year sentence are also tied to the lying-to-lawmakers charge."

Trump may have banged a stripper and paid her to shut the fuck up...next.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Ivanka was deposed in an emoluments investigation in DC two days ago. Trump, Kushner, and his three eldest all face potential Federal charges and possibly state charges which are beyond in pardon power.

It amazes me that this shit is all over the news, especially the kids...

..but never a mention of bidens kid, drugged up, elicit videos(possibly underage), moving billions of dollars, ect..

Neither one are proven but we see what the media wants to push..

FFS.. what a f'n joke

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
Ridiculous. If that works...I’m giving justice your handle and they can haul your silky ass off. Dumb.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
God dam, you are the most ignorant fucking cocksucker I have ever seen, do you have your head up your ass, or are you just always this fucking stupid?

The world is dumber, due to your worthless existence.

Eat more shit.

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Trump may have banged a stripper and paid her to shut the fuck up...next.
Fortunately your opinion means absolutely nothing to the prosecutor. If it was good enough to convict Cohen...

RodnJen

Reaction score
69ED29E5-F7F8-4E8A-9610-6D5CDCA87A0B.jpeg

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score

Did you get off just now while rubbing that one out?

yz450mm

Reaction score
LOL LOL LOL, OK Mr Smarty pants Masters Degree Wannabe Mensa Douchebag...

You've been on this forum for 2 years, trolling and inserting your absolute bullshit, but you still can't figure out how to quote anybody's post correctly or post a meme.

What a fraud you are, I'm wondering whether you're fat, or old, or old and fat, or young and fat, or just a steaming pile of shit. Or maybe All the Above?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

RodnJen

Reaction score
Says the imbecile that continually votes for pedophiles............ 😂

View attachment 948802

And this is why trump lost. Even with your unwavering commitment to this line of rhetoric, you must be able to see how so many republicans couldn’t bring themselves to support this type of BS.

Trump lost credibility with swing voters because people got tired of baseless claims and even fewer results.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
LOL LOL LOL, OK Mr Smarty pants Masters Degree Wannabe Mensa Douchebag...

You've been on this forum for 2 years, trolling and inserting your absolute bullshit, but you still can't figure out how to quote anybody's post correctly or post a meme.

What a fraud you are, I'm wondering whether you're fat, or old, or old and fat, or young and fat, or just a steaming pile of shit. Or maybe All the Above?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
I thought old and fat, fat and old was something you admired?

7D466352-A42B-4CA1-B5CB-CE758B2EA79E.jpeg

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
You possess the stupidity to post and quote a man that murdered in cold blood his own children before committing suicide.
You define yourself everyday that you are tolerated on a Premier Performance Boat site.I defended your right to be here.Never again.

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
And this is why trump lost. Even with your unwavering commitment to this line of rhetoric, you must be able to see how so many republicans couldn’t bring themselves to support this type of BS.

Trump lost credibility with swing voters because people got tired of baseless claims and even fewer results.

Baseless claims ehhhh monkey? 😂

Bill Clinton's former top aide and Chelsea Clinton nemesis Doug Band has told Vanity Fair that former President Bill Clinton did visit Jeffrey Epstein's infamous "pedo island" in January 2003, and that he was unable to push Epstein out of Clinton's orbit since they flew to Africa together in 2002 aboard the the pedophile's (Epstein's) private 727, dubbed the "Lolita Express."

Band said he had no idea about Epstein’s sex crimes back then but got enough bad vibes that he advised Clinton to end the relationship. But Clinton continued to socialize with Epstein and take his money.

Clueless and pedo supporting imbeciles. 😂😂😂

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
You possess the stupidity to post and quote a man that murdered in cold blood his own children before committing suicide.
You define yourself everyday that you are tolerated on a Premier Performance Boat site.I defended your right to be here.Never again.
Goebbels and Trump share the same philosophy when it comes to lying. Trump has done nothing but lie for four years and with his QAnon bullshit he has found the grand unifying lie.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

BTW monkey, he lost because you morally bankrupt scumbags don’t care about riggers cheating at the counting centers.

Continuing to expose you scum of the Earth sexually deviant creatures as he has over the last four years is going to be glorious............as we do it for four more!! 🖕 😂🖕

1BFEF5B8-EA2C-4CD1-BB21-D2E8A7A0543D.jpeg

Sick ass fucks.

RodnJen

Reaction score
BTW monkey, he lost because you morally bankrupt scumbags don’t care about riggers cheating at the counting centers.

Continuing to expose you scum of the Earth sexually deviant creatures as he has over the last four years is going to be glorious............as we do it for four more!! 🖕 😂🖕

View attachment 948870

Sick ass fucks.

Keep doubling down and we’ll keep embarrassing you one election at a time. We won’t win them all, but the nation will keep progressing.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Goebbels and Trump share the same philosophy when it comes to lying. Trump has done nothing but lie for four years and with his QAnon bullshit he has found the grand unifying lie.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
I thought old and fat, fat and old was something you admired?

View attachment 948853

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Keep doubling down and we’ll keep embarrassing you one election at a time. We won’t win them all, but the nation will keep progressing.
Turn back around and face the wall son.
Your boy brian stelter is on.
AridIdleEft-size_restricted.gif

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

hahaha we kicked yore sick deviant asses and you know it clown!!!

Just need to seal the deal on top now you cheating monkey!! 🖕 😂🖕

FreeBird236

Reaction score
How's the the house working out for you. Fucking clown.😂😂😂

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score

I hear the progressing talk from my liberal friends but nobody can articulate it.

Can you define the ultimate liberal agenda and how you get their fiscally through generations?

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
GMAC your hatred of Trump is constant victory and justification for myself and all decent people.