WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Trump Pence SPLIT!!

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Listening to President Trump's Speech this morning, he has mentioned his Hope VP Pence does the Right Thing on the "Vote" Confirmation. IMO , he is Not going to do what The President wants and I feel this relationship is OVER.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
A live look at the shitshow.....will the madlad do it?

1609956660835.png

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Republicans object to az now they go to their respective chambers.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Anyone have a link on what is going on in the senate? I cant watch pelosi....

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Mitch just argued against objecting to certifying the AZ election results... Curious to see who steps up next to counter.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Guys this is meaningless now. Symbolic maybe but it will never be upheld by the chambers. Pence wants his government pension and not be impeached for violating his constitutional responsibilities. He will bitch out for sure.

Backlash

Reaction score
I would like to think that Pence wants to stay in politics. If he goes against Trump and the Republicans, then his career would essentially be over. But if he continues the Trump momentum, and continues to work towards the goal of saving our country, he would almost guarantee himself an election in four years. This is my hope and something I'm sure he has considered. End it now and walk away as VP, or continue the fight knowing he has about 75 million supporters who will almost certainly vote for him in the next Presidential election. Time will tell.

Looking Glass

Reaction score
I would like to think that Pence wants to stay in politics. If he goes against Trump and the Republicans, then his career would essentially be over. But if he continues the Trump momentum, and continues to work towards the goal of saving our country, he would almost guarantee himself an election in four years. This is my hope and something I'm sure he has considered. End it now and walk away as VP, or continue the fight knowing he has about 75 million supporters who will almost certainly vote for him in the next Presidential election. Time will tell.

He is Making more friends than enemies by Turning on Trump. He will be Rewarded just fine for this Stand. Just like Mitch. All of these Phony POS never were a friend of The President, just went along for the $'s

Last edited:

Looking Glass

Reaction score
I think we are watching an organized Take Over of the United States. Things sure are playing into their hands from where I am watching things. This is Crazy one Domino at a time. Just in case for all the Doubters, just look at all the opposition since before President trump even took Office, and it has been a Non Stop Barrage of Shit I have never seen. The Media has been a Huge piece in the Plan for the Cover Up along with the constant Fake news input. I really believed that One seat in Georgia was Possible. I understand it is for only 2 Years, but alot of damage can be accomplished in that period that can not be reversed.

JBS

Reaction score
I think we are watching an organized Take Over of the United States. Things sure are playing into their hands from where I am watching things. This is Crazy one Domino at a time. Just in case for all the Doubters, just look at all the opposition since before President trump even took Office, and it has been a Non Stop Barrage of Shit I have never seen. The Media has been a Huge piece in the Plan for the Cover Up along with the constant Fake news input. I really believed that One seat in Georgia was Possible. I understand it is for only 2 Years, but alot of damage can be accomplished in that period that can not be reversed.

Senate is a 6 year term or are you saying the republicans will pick up seats at the midterm?

Richard.E

Reaction score
Senate is a 6 year term or are you saying the republicans will pick up seats at the midterm?

Run off election seats are only valid for 2 years. Both of these seats will be up again in 2022.
None of this shit would have happened if they would have just gave the senate seat to Doug Collins in 2018 instead of that blonde bitch worth 800 million... but RINO’s will be RINO’s

JBS

Reaction score
Run off election seats are only valid for 2 years. Both of these seats will be up again in 2022.
None of this shit would have happened if they would have just gave the senate seat to Doug Collins in 2018 instead of that blonde bitch worth 800 million... but RINO’s will be RINO’s

Thanks for the heads up. But it looks like we are both half right.

Warnock's win in the special election means he will fill out the remainder of the term of former GOP Sen. Johnny Isakson, who stepped down for health reasons in late 2019. Loeffler was appointed to fill the seat until an election could be held. Warnock will have to run for re-election in 2022, when the term expires.

Ossoff will get to serve a full six-year term.