WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Trump picks Ratcliffe for DNI

Sandlord

Reaction score
I am pleased to announce the nomination of
@RepRatcliffe
(Congressman John Ratcliffe) to be Director of National Intelligence (DNI). Would have completed process earlier, but John wanted to wait until after IG Report was finished. John is an outstanding man of great talent!

Sandlord

Reaction score
also Ratcliffe last week:

No one has played into the Kremlin’s hands more than Democratic House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, according to a key Republican congressman.

Rep. John Ratcliffe, a former federal prosecutor and member of the intelligence panel, addressed disputed leaks about classified intelligence on Russian interference in the 2020 election.

“He's at it again by putting out, through his committee, information that is false,” the Texas lawmaker told Maria Bartiromo on Fox News's Sunday Morning Futures. “Look, I'm not trying to be hyperbolic here, but I don't know anyone in the last three years who has done more to help Vladimir Putin and Russia with their efforts to sow the seeds of discord in American elections and American election security than Adam Schiff has.”

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
also Ratcliffe last week:

No one has played into the Kremlin’s hands more than Democratic House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, according to a key Republican congressman.

Rep. John Ratcliffe, a former federal prosecutor and member of the intelligence panel, addressed disputed leaks about classified intelligence on Russian interference in the 2020 election.

“He's at it again by putting out, through his committee, information that is false,” the Texas lawmaker told Maria Bartiromo on Fox News's Sunday Morning Futures. “Look, I'm not trying to be hyperbolic here, but I don't know anyone in the last three years who has done more to help Vladimir Putin and Russia with their efforts to sow the seeds of discord in American elections and American election security than Adam Schiff has.”

DdhMfX_VMAA12Nc.jpg

530RL

Reaction score
Maybe his second nomination for the exact same position will go better than the first time he was nominated?

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
:)
“Rep. John Ratcliffe, a former federal prosecutor and member of the intelligence panel, addressed disputed leaks about classified intelligence on Russian inference in the 2020 election.”