WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Trump rally next month.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
He is holding it at the Iowa State Fairgrounds. This is enough to convince me he's Back and Running for 2024.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Fixed it.
If we even have a country left in 2024 after 3 more years of treason and communist ties to China. I believe the American people will be begging 45 to run again. That is if Chairman Jao hasn’t died from Dementia by then.

He’s not looking too good. I seen a video of Jao walking yesterday. The poor bastard can barely walk now, it’s more of a shuffle than a walk. I watched my wife’s father slowly die from this disease. When the motor skills start to go then you know the end isn’t far off 😢

BTW - Trump Won !!!

Last edited:

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
If we even have a country left in 2024 after 3 more years of a treason and communist ties to China I believe the American people will be begging 45 to run again. That is if Chairman Jao hasn’t died from Dementia by then. He’s not looking too good. I seen a video of him walking yesterday. The poor bastard can barely walk now, it’s more of a shuffle than a walk.

BTW - Trump Won !!!

Hey....watch what you say. Remember he doesn‘t work for you and he will kick your ass. 🤡