WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Trump Rally

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
from AZ on Newsmax right now. 1220 on uverse

2Driver

Reaction score
He’s too focused on the negative. Americans are sick of bad dark news. If wants to rise above the BS he should deliver a Ronald Reagan “what America can be” speech and he would hit it out of the park.

Americans are starved for optimism right now. Forget everything that is going on and drive all energy toward where we need to be and what it will be like when we are there.

Last edited:

sonicss31

Reaction score
I wish he would just STFU about the 2020 elections and start telling us about his next plan to turn this country around from the Brandon regime because every day gets just an unimaginable farther from what most real Americans want and expect from our government.

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
I listen to a NY radio show every day that interviews Bill O’Reilly every week and he says Trump is going to run but also says the Only person the dems have that could beat him is Michelle Obama and she has been taking out ads for voting. And Hillary is doing behind the scenes fundraising too. Said all this last Thursday.

Reactions: DWC

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
I listen to a NY radio show every day that interviews Bill O’Reilly every week and he says Trump is going to run but also says the Only person the dems have that could beat him is Michelle Obama and she has been taking out ads for voting. And Hillary is doing behind the scenes fundraising too. Said all this last Thursday.
Hillary has been talking in her circles about running and reaching out to major donors. If trump announces I could see either of them running, or doing a joint ticket to hit all the demographics. While I despise Hillary and consider her to be truly evil...a joint ticket between them would win. Whether it be trump, desantis or a combo of the two. No doubt in my mind on that one unfortunately.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
I wish he would just STFU about the 2020 elections and start telling us about his next plan to turn this country around from the Brandon regime because every day gets just an unimaginable farther from what most real Americans want and expect from our government.
So yore ok with election fraud and just want to move on to the next election scam huh. The problem is that without credible elections we no longer have a republic. That is Trumps juxtaposition!!

Last edited:

sonicss31

Reaction score
So yore ok with election fraud and just want to move on to the next election scam huh. The problem is that without credible elections we no longer have a republic. That is Trump juxtaposition!!
I get what you are saying that the elections need to be secure but can’t he say how he is working now as a citizen, he is using his influence and savvy to encourage the Republicans now in power to ensure the electoral process is secured for generations to come. He has a huge following but I’m not sure he is reaching independent and swing voters.

farmo83

Reaction score
For all of trumps short comings what he's accomished is nothing short of remarkable.

He was a private citizen who had never been elected anything and he became the president of the United States. Also he succeeded in bringing working class folks into the republican party which they have been working on for years.

Well see if he can win again. Times can change quickly but it's his nomination if he wants it for now.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Are you guy’s delusional?
Look, I’m no “Regor-ette”, and am no Trumpkin fanboy.
But have we already forgotten what happened barely a year ago?
We watched vote tally STOP in the middle of the night.
We saw networks call States for Brandon with barely 15% polling completed. While other States stalled FOR DAYS. We saw poll workers board up windows, we watched video of them literally pulling suitcases of ballots out from under tables.
Who in there right mind believes that any sort of election integrity exists?
Are you seriously going to berate Trump for pointing out the truth??
If this thread is a microcosm of the general populace then we are fucking done.
We do not deserve this Nation that our founders sacrificed everything to create.
We are truly a nation of self absorbed losers.
Hand over your guns now, we DO NOT deserve the right of ownership. Burn the bill of rights because we DO NOT deserve any of them.
1st and 2nd not the least.
This thread reads like a cnn rhetorical talking point broadcast.
God help this nation.

6D4E10C0-C5F3-4565-8B65-D75429776453.jpeg

B6D4DD9D-0794-410E-AC73-46A21B5E395C.jpeg

D803D7B1-8DE5-4EE5-8839-FE1264425A34.jpeg

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Cruz- DeSantis ticket for the win.
Trump can't win again. Too many people hate him and he can't overcome the past to look forward.
Cruz doesn't even have the ability to carry his home state...where I live. He would be a great attorney general, or court justice...but he will never be president. His knowledge of the constitution is leaps and bounds above most..but he's also a condescending prick and overall unlikeable person. I honestly don't think he will win again in a senate race here and expect him to be primaried by several candidates.

Orange Juice

Reaction score
Hillary has been talking in her circles about running and reaching out to major donors. If trump announces I could see either of them running, or doing a joint ticket to hit all the demographics. While I despise Hillary and consider her to be truly evil...a joint ticket between them would win. Whether it be trump, desantis or a combo of the two. No doubt in my mind on that one unfortunately.
If Hillary runs, Trump won’t run. He has nothing to gain.

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score
Trump is condescending too. And if we followed our constitution we wouldn't be where we're at now.

farmo83

Reaction score
Cruz doesn't even have the ability to carry his home state...where I live. He would be a great attorney general, or court justice...but he will never be president. His knowledge of the constitution is leaps and bounds above most..but he's also a condescending prick and overall unlikeable person. I honestly don't think he will win again in a senate race here and expect him to be primaried by
Agree IMO Tim Scott would be a better candidate then Cruz. I would bet Dan Crenshaw will run for Cruz seat next time and I would vote for him.over Cruz any day of the week.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Isn't that the TRUTH!!!!!!!!!

He made progress for a while, somewhat labored, but the effort was recognizable.
But all it took was a Trump speech to kick him off again.
A wise man told me recently (if one still has faith in elections, which I have very little) “would you rather have a candidate seated that represents 80% of what you believe in, or one that represents 100% the opposite of your wishes?”
While they argue about Trumps demeanor and waistline, they will absolutely place a loser in the battle that will be sacrificed to the same alter that Trump was sacrificed on.
There is no recourse while “we” fight about absurd non applicable bullshit.

Hydroman55

Reaction score
As said.. too much about the election results. Yesterday’s news…He’s a world class manager, don’t dwell on the past move on…He fully understands, so not sure why he can’t put it behind and get on with the job.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
As said.. too much about the election results. Yesterday’s news…He’s a world class manager, don’t dwell on the past move on…He fully understands, so not sure why he can’t put it behind and get on with the job.

Because it is a fulcrum in this Nations history.
The biggest act of treason I’ve seen in 60 years.
I don’t think 1 year is an adequate length of history for dilution to zero SG.
We still talk about Vietnam, JFK, WWI and WWII and everything in between.
Why are we so quick to dismiss an event that has and will continue to regress this Nation moreso than any past war has?

Imo, it feels as though this attitude is EXACTLY the wishes and rhetoric of those who are in fact stealing our nation right out from under us.
I for one will not go quietly into this night.

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score

whos to say this isn't intentional? maybe he's he's just doing everything he can to make sure the American people remember and question the past (placing the bait) so that other conservatives can come in with the positive "move forward" outlooks to get The People on their side (set the hook)

we are not going to get to see behind the curtains until after the midterms and much more likely, closer to 2024.

Trump is very much an integral part of the conservative movement and I enjoy listening to him speak. but I do think he can do much more for this country working directly with the RNC vs sitting in the oval office

Drew

Banned
Reaction score
All the people on this thread saying trump shouldn’t run or trump can’t win better step up to the plate and vote for trum if he is the Pick. The country will be over if we even make it past dumb ass 3 more years. And the though of big Mike Obama running is a scary issue

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
All the people on this thread saying trump shouldn’t run or trump can’t win better step up to the plate and vote for trum if he is the Pick. The country will be over if we even make it past dumb ass 3 more years. And the though of big Mike Obama running is a scary issue

I predict Killary or Big Mike is seated by default before 2024.
You read it here first.

Dettom

Reaction score
I’m actually surprised the Dems haven’t had him whacked. If he gets elected again, they probably will. And a ticket with either of those two bitches, Hillary or Moochelle would certainly be the death knell for the US. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind, that the leadership of the democrat party, is focused on ways to destroy the country, once and for all.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
If & when Harris must take over & replace biden Hillary Clinton will be installed Vice President.
(Any minute now)

Last edited:

brgrcru

Reaction score
Hard to understand people , think . A republican will ever sit in the White House again.

Country is already gone. It’s just a slow torture to the bottom .

Enjoy it now
In 20 years . You won’t recognize the US
Hell I barely recognize it now .