• Yes

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • No

Votes: 57 89.1%

• Total voters

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Hahahah... unlike the sheep who fall on every word of their leader, my decision about the vax has zero to do with what a politician or celebrity think or do.

Bingo.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
How does anyone know what to do with all the half truths and bullshit information out there. If it’s God‘s will that I catch Covid and die so be it.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
How does anyone know what to do with all the half truths and bullshit information out there. If it’s God‘s will that I catch Covid and die so be it.

God's will indeed.

6EAEB63D-C8A6-4C20-B9AC-9C8D43194311.jpeg

Backlash

Reaction score
Reading this thread and making a note of all the people that don’t trust Trump…just in case he decides to run in 2024.😜

Well, SOMEBODY is feeling better. Must have been all of our good vibes sent your way. 😁

No to the vax question, and yes, I'm still planning in voting for Trump. 🇺🇸

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
It doesn’t say “if”...
But I assumed you meant if.

instagator

Reaction score
Trump got the vax and anti-bodies,He said it numerous times, Its documented on Video ! Since he has taken the vaccine, is he a sheep or an idiot ?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Trump got the vax and anti-bodies,He said it numerous times, Its documented on Video ! Since he has taken the vaccine, is he a sheep or an idiot ?

Or a person that excersized free will?

Wonderbread

A healthy alternative to rye
Reaction score

What if it was just saline in that syringe and he’s lying about it being the vax? I mean is it really out of the realm of possibility that deception is a specialty of the gov....

500bbc

Reaction score
hahaha that's the first time I've heard that freak talk................................. 🤪 😆🤪😆🤪😆

He's perfect for the imbeciles of the left.
AAAAAHHHHHH!!!! Kill it with fire!!!!

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
If Trump says i have been vaccinated and i want every one to be like me and get the vax, WOULD YOU ?
At this point why would anyone publicly say anything about their healthcsre info especially as it relates to any experimental drugs?

We're living in strange times.

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
The government's insistence that the sheep get vaccinated and continue to get follow-up "booster shots" is driven by

$$$$$$ and POWER
Where's the $$$ coming from? Big pharma of course. They've kept the people from accessing Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine and other cheap, readily available and very safe drugs so they can make billions pushing the vaccine on the world's billions of people.

And where are these billions going? Kicked back to the corrupt politicians who make this all possible

Wonderbread

A healthy alternative to rye
Reaction score
The government's insistence that the sheep get vaccinated and continue to get follow-up "booster shots" is driven by

$$$$$$ and POWER
Where's the $$$ coming from? Big pharma of course. They've kept the people from accessing Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine and other cheap, readily available and very safe drugs so they can make billions pushing the vaccine on the world's billions of people.

And where are these billions going? Kicked back to the corrupt politicians who make this all possible

nothing more than an election fraud distraction and the reasons you stated....