Trump says to get the vax, Would you ?

• Yes

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • No

Votes: 57 89.1%

• Total voters

instagator

Reaction score
If Trump says i have been vaccinated and i want every one to be like me and get the vax, WOULD YOU ?

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
I’m mot an anti vaxxer by any means.

I also don’t get the flu shot, and don’t see the need for the Rona vax for me…... My wife who is immunocompromised has been covid vaccinated and gets the flue shot annually due to her medical issues. I fortunately have a good immune system amd will rely on that until I can’t.

Cdog

Reaction score
Hahahah... unlike the sheep who fall on every word of their leader, my decision about the vax has zero to do with what a politician or celebrity think or do.

I cant believe how fuckin stupid people are now days. yet here we are.....

3A0279AF-041D-4E85-86E6-155F87995C99.jpeg

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I’m mot an anti vaxxer by any means.

I also don’t get the flu shot, and don’t see the need for the Rona vax for me…... My wife who is immunocompromised has been covid vaccinated and gets the flue shot annually due to her medical issues. I fortunately have a good immune system amd will rely on that until I can’t.

This. All of this.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
If Trump says i have been vaccinated and i want every one to be like me and get the vax, WOULD YOU ?

You must also realize why Trump, Biden, and all heads of state want people to get the shot. They all have a vested interest in returning to normalcy, regardless of the costs.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Yup, Trump has always been for the vaccine but many republicans still won’t take it. Now if rolls were reversed and Biden came out and said he was against the vaccine what would the democrats do lol.

Some enterprising dude in a dress would set up shop and offer to suck the poison, I mean vaccine, out of your body…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

azsunfun

Reaction score
Reading this thread and making a note of all the people that don’t trust Trump…just in case he decides to run in 2024.😜
keep in mind trump wont push what he didnt take :)

Cdog

Reaction score
Reading this thread and making a note of all the people that don’t trust Trump…just in case he decides to run in 2024.😜

HAHA!

It's always a choice of the lesser evil.

Have any of these fuck tards made our lives better?

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score

Is he running for president or a doctor?

Wedgy

Reaction score

Really? reading this thread and remering how bad my neck hurt when the online intake from for my surgwery wednesday didn't save and then I hadta do it aall over again the next day. And Dude. Why would you do that to yourself. It's a full time job. C'mon Man! Really?

EmpirE231

Reaction score
Didn't he already relay that message?

either way... still a nope.

why does anyone need a spokesperson to tell them what to do? The information is out there... availability is out there, and people are free to do what they want to do.

just_floatin

Reaction score
Last edited:

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Hahahahaha... Gotta give you credit Greg, that was actually a good one. 👍

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
You must also realize why Trump, Biden, and all heads of state want people to get the shot. They all have a vested interest in returning to normalcy, regardless of the costs.
You realize Trump is no longer a Head of State, right?

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
You realize Trump is no longer a Head of State, right?

You realize Trump wanted everyone to get the vaccine when he was a head of state, right? And Biden and Harris were against the vaccine when they weren't heads of state, and then ran and got the shot right after they were assured they would be heads of state and then told the country to go get the shot, right?

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
If vaccinations are so vital then why is the Federal Government allowing 200,000 unvetted people every month into the country? If they are letting them just walk across the border with no testing or vaccinations then is it really a problem? I think not!

To me the whole debate has been taken out of context. It's really about freedom of personal choice. If your vaccinated then why all the fear mongering about non-vaccinated people.? Isn't that the reason you got the jab to begin with. Weve never done this for the Flu which kills 600,000 people on average every year which coincidentally is approx the same amount of people who died from Covid last year. It's all about Control.

azsunfun

Reaction score
is he worried the mrna didnt work in theory!

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
You realize Trump wanted everyone to get the vaccine when he was a head of state, right? And Biden and Harris were against the vaccine when they weren't heads of state, and then ran and got the shot right after they were assured they would be heads of state and then told the country to go get the shot, right?
Oh yeah, just making a note that for whatever reason he's no longer HOS. That said, it's funny my lefty friends all say that the dems were never against the vaccine.

stingray11

Reaction score

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

stingray11

Reaction score
Reading this thread and making a note of all the people that don’t trust Trump…just in case he decides to run in 2024.[emoji12]
Yes,because Trump made the vaccine in trump tower on his chemistry set[emoji2957]

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
No. There isn't a single person on this earth, with half a brain, that agrees with everything Trump, Harris, or Biden says/does. You have to aggregate everything and see what aligns closest with your morals and beliefs to pick a leader.... at least that's what you should do. I have a feeling most people just follow blindly one way or another.

2Driver

Reaction score
Ah, didn’t he form Operation Warp Speed to expedite the process for its delivery to market?

In general if you tell Americans they must do something or can’t do something they will challenge that by doing the opposite.