WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Trump Selects Amy Coney Barrett to Fill Ginsburg’s Seat on the Supreme Court

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas will swear in Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett after she is confirmed to the high court Monday night.

“Justice Clarence Thomas will administer the official Constitutional Oath to Judge Amy Coney Barrett at the White House tonight,” a senior White House official told The Washington Times.

Senate Republicans are expected to confirm the president’s nominee and then hold a celebratory ceremony at the White House.

@squeezer
@RodnJen
@530RL

On Satan's birthday!!!!!!!!

LMAO 70's show .gif

WINNING!!!!!!!!! 😂

530RL

Reaction score

Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas will swear in Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett after she is confirmed to the high court Monday night.

“Justice Clarence Thomas will administer the official Constitutional Oath to Judge Amy Coney Barrett at the White House tonight,” a senior White House official told The Washington Times.

Senate Republicans are expected to confirm the president’s nominee and then hold a celebratory ceremony at the White House.

@squeezer
@RodnJen
@530RL

On Satan's birthday!!!!!!!!

View attachment 936037

WINNING!!!!!!!!! 😂

She is an excellent pick!

Now that the conservatives have a majority in the SC, Trump as a big government fiscal liberal no longer serves a useful purpose and the R party can abandon him in exchange for a shot at a true conservative in 2024.

Excellent work Regor, Conservatives get three SC judges and be rid of Trump. 👍👍👍

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
She is an excellent pick!

Now that the conservatives have a majority in the SC, Trump as a big government fiscal liberal no longer serves a useful purpose and the R party can abandon him in exchange for a shot at a true conservative in 2024.

Excellent work Regor, Conservatives get three SC judges and be rid of Trump. 👍👍👍

Says the whore who's "Conservatives" ran up 20 Trillion in debt..................

LMAO .gif

Dude, you may know how to blow a pole, but yore shitty at this. 😂

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Uhhhh did I miss it? Room looks empty even on the R side. I'm guessing maybe the Libturds refused to show up in mass, and everyone else is zooming this shit?

Sandlord

Reaction score
Was that Sinema with the flaming orange hair?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
The salt mine flowth.......... 😝

D5882511-FDF4-4AE6-8B1F-AF2808B36C9E.jpeg

“Schumer should have stripped naked and run around the Senate chamber to delay the vote he is not putting forth any effort he needs to go”

😂 😂😂😂

MSum661

Reaction score
Moving fast....
WASHINGTON—The Supreme Court on Monday declined to allow pandemic-related changes to voting rules in Wisconsin, a move that means mail-in ballots must be received by Election Day in a leading battleground state.
By a 5-3 vote, the court turned away requests by Democrats

Pennsylvania on deck....

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
No victory if libs steal the election.
They’ll have 4 more libiots on that bench faster than you can say “rape a 10 year old on crack”...

Doin it for their daughters...

MSum661

Reaction score
Yup, you nailed it.

Everyone can thank Harry Reid and the dems for POTUS seating 3 SCJ's. I'm not sure the dems like the wine being made with the new recipe. Oh well.

I can still vividly remember that when the asshole pulled His stunt that there were some Rep's that swore up and down that one day the Dem's would dearly pay for it. The timing of the chain of events leading to the Barrett confirmation couldn't be more Beautiful.
Let the pay back of pain begin.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Promises delivered.

This is why we elected this guy.

Could anyone imagine three more Kagel/Sotomayers???

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk