WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Trump...set up his own impeachment?

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
Anyone else think Trump set up this whole impeachment farce to expose the Biden's, deep state et at? He has done nothing but dare them to impeach him since it started. Had the phone transcripts ready to go with in days.

Now Pelosi says she may not turn the House articles over to the Senate. She knows she will be handed another defeat and with USMCA passing. She can't take another defeat. If she doesn't send them then she will prevent him from claiming victory by way of acquittal...though a very hollow victory.

Meaney77

Reaction score
Interesting take, never really looked at it like that but you could be onto something....

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Did he plan it, no. If it ever happened did he expect an acquittal, yes.

I don't think he thought it would go down like this, but the collateral damage is torpedoing Biden's 2020 chances.

As usual the Democrats are trying to play checkers, and Trump is trying to play chess.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
As I've posted, he's playing them and going with the flow. I doubt he wanted actual impeachment , but I feel he saw the possibility as the D's are desperate and will stop at nothing to get him. Trump plays a long game as he has truth on his side. The D's play any game at any cost as they have nothing but their own guilty actions to cover. It's life or death for them at this point

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
As usual the Democrats are trying to play checkers, and Trump is trying to play chess.

IMG_3275.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Obvious Pelosi admitting failure.Pelosi gave SCHIFF/NADLER the go ahead,both failed.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
The only reason Biden ran was to shield himself from prosecution by way of "you can't investigate a political opponent" and he's already stated he won't serve two terms AND his crime spree wing man won't even endorse him.

Joe is currently living hell on Earth. :)

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
The art of the fucking deal.... he's played these fools with almost zero effort. Short bus window licker POS democrats

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
He wanted to be first [emoji23]

IMG_3296.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
The only reason Biden ran was to shield himself from prosecution by way of "you can't investigate a political opponent" and he's already stated he won't serve two terms AND his crime spree wing man won't even endorse him.

Joe is currently living hell on Earth. :)
Joe doesn't even know it what with the dementia and all.....He intermittently believes he's running for office in Ukraine when Hunter talks about the "deal".

Hell Trump probably heard the rumors and was checking with Zelensky to see if Joe had any campaign posters over there to confirm them

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
Did he plan it, no. If it ever happened did he expect an acquittal, yes.

I don't think he thought it would go down like this, but the collateral damage is torpedoing Biden's 2020 chances.

Trying? I thought you were a better wordsmith than that.

Dan'l