WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

TRUMP Speech this Sunday at CPAC

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Flake, hated President Donald Trump because he was Not afraid to call this Arizona Disgrace out for what he was/is. The Rhino's, because of their #1 interest in Life to preserve their JOB would never Rock the ship. Arizona has been Famous for other "Flakes"
And TRAITOR & MURDERER!!!!!!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I get the parts about election fraud and all that. It was a good speech to his base. That is clear.

With respect to his speech, What specific conservative economic policies did Trump outline that resonated with you and could you please quote his exact words that reflected those conservative economic policies you agree with?

He didn’t delve Into too many policies per say because it was a “speech” not a policy meeting.. however in terms of foreign policy with regard to money he dipped into immigration / deportation and how he adjusted foreign aid with regard to the countries that weren’t taking their criminals back..

He discussed leaving WHO saving us 500 million a year.. and if he wanted to rejoin we shouldn’t pay more than China who’s paying 39..

He discussed how its Gonna end up costing more financially to cancel the contracts to finish the wall than it would cost to finish it..

He discussed the latest stimulus bill and how much of it actually went to Americans..

You and I are on the same page. I didn’t like his spending and the deficit. But those and others he mentioned above I agree with.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I am Not going back and look up your posts, but you made it clear This Election was a Fair Honest without ANY FRAUD. I am Not accusing you of anything, but I am stating facts. You also said how much your Wife hates President Trump, which is fine BUT. You sure could have removed the Posts, but I was just asking why the Change of Mind.

I'll put you on ignore if it makes you happy.

I will admit that I don’t spend as much time in this section as I should.. but you got bhcvic confused with someone else.. lol. He has never said the election was fair and honest

wet hull

Reaction score
I don’t see Biden running for re-election in 2024. He will be 82 by then. He can barely put together a sentence without a teleprompter today. He’ll probably be a drooling Alzheimer’s patient by then.

If they don't get a handle on voter fraud and mail-in ballots being sent to dead people you won’t see another conservative in the oval office again!
I meant Trump re running for president and Biden responding in next few days as he was absolutely shredded to pieces. 1st president with no State of the Union address in 1st 2 months off office so I am guessing he wont respond.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
No candidate, including Trump as evidenced by his legally certified 7 million popular vote and 59 electoral vote trouncing, had a chance in hell of beating the D candidate.

In four short years Trump and his supporters have intentionally and irrevocably split the R party into Conservatives versus Nationalists/Populists.

And neither of those two groups have a large enough footprint to counter the D's.

As a result, we very predictably have a D House, D Senate and D Executive Branch.
Well yea, how you sposed to wi when your opponent cheats like a mofo

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

charred1

Reaction score
I will admit that I don’t spend as much time in this section as I should.. but you got bhcvic confused with someone else.. lol. He has never said the election was fair and honest
Maybe he had him confused with Bobby V?