WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Trump States He Will Grant Dreamers A Pathway To Citizenship

530RL

Reaction score
If you thought Obama was over reaching with an executive order allowing dreamers to stay in the US, you’re gonna hate this action by Trump giving dreamers Citizenship and the eventual right to vote.

Last edited:

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
If you thought Obama was over reaching with an executive order allowing dreamers to stay in the US, you’re gonna hate this action by Trump giving dreamers Citizenship and the eventual right to vote.

So do you hate it because it is an overreach having big government pick immigration winners and losers and that is antithetical to true conservative principles? Or do you just oppose it because that is what Trump suggests to do and you must take the opposing viewpoint? :)

Last edited:

SixD9R

Reaction score
Let’s keep in mind here that he did try to go through Congress but mostly democraps failed the dreamers because they couldn’t bring themselves to cut off the influx of drugs, human trafficking and cheap labor.

530RL

Reaction score
So do you hate it because it is an overreach having big government pick immigration winners and losers and that is antithetical to true conservative principles? Or do you just oppose it because that is what Trump suggests to do and you must take the opposing viewpoint? :)

As I repeatedly stated under the Obama presidency, executive orders are antithetical to the fundamental founding fathers ideals of three equal but separate branches of government.

I just keep wrongly hoping that Trump supporters could appreciate that these ideals matter whether it is Trump or Obama as president. :(

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
As I repeatedly stated under the Obama presidency, executive orders are antithetical to the fundamental founding fathers ideals of three equal but separate branches of government.

I just keep wrongly hoping that Trump supporters could appreciate that these ideals matter whether it is Trump or Obama as president. :(

You do know Washington himself issued the first Presidential Executive order number 1.

When you see a heads up quarter or the front of a 1 dollar bill do you fall to your knees screaming “Washington is a Trumpkin!”?

That big government liberal Republican Abe Lincoln also issued an Executive Order called the Emancipation Proclamation...

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
"I’m going do a big executive order, I have the power to do it as president and I’m going to make DACA a part of it,” Trump said in an interview with Telemundo anchor Jose Diaz-Balart.
"But we’ll put it in and then we’re probably going to be taking it out. We’re working out the legal complexities right now,” Trump added, but did not expand on what he meant.

I really like the second part of the quote, put it in then take it out. Is this a setup to make it easier for him to get rid of it a little later.

wallnutz

Reaction score
He better come up with a short game because 11/3/20 is coming up pretty fast...lol 🎃 😂
He has a short game, his opponent 🤡🤡
E840283B-320A-4828-855A-E7350A6A965E.jpeg

wzuber

Reaction score
He has a short game, his opponent 🤡🤡 View attachment 897841
fuckin creepy JOE...........I need to make a post card of this and swap it out with the one my customer has on her dresser mirror showing joe waving with a big smile. I wonder if she would get the point? Sadly, I seriously doubt it, she's a devout cnn democrap.

wallnutz

Reaction score
I would bet you on the election. But we ALL know how that has worked out in the past on your end.....lol 😂
You do know the bet was between your pappy and me and not the P&G right? If that moron hadn’t gone full stupid and he was still here I would have honored my end, but like most of you lefties he lost it.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
You do know the bet was between your pappy and me and not the P&G right? If that moron hadn’t gone full stupid and he was still here I would have honored my end, but like most of you lefties he lost it.
He lost it years ago. Then he was ran out of RDP. Doesn’t give you a free pass for not honoring your bet. 👎🏿

530RL

Reaction score
He lost it years ago. Then he was ran out of RDP. Doesn’t give you a free pass for not honoring your bet. 👎🏿

Isn’t it ironic that Trump supporters lament the loss of American’s accepting responsibility for their choices and living up to their personal commitments......:rolleyes:

Sandlord

Reaction score
Isn’t it ironic that Trump supporters lament the loss of American’s accepting responsibility for their choices and living up to their personal commitments......:rolleyes:
that's quite a broad brush you got there, Ace hardware?
broad-brush.jpg

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Settle down there, Floyd.
giphy-5.gif

Oh, by the way, which one's Pink?

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
He better come up with a short game because 11/3/20 is coming up pretty fast...lol 🎃 😂
Joe will need to talk and get in front of people some time. At that point, even a monkey will be able to tell he’s damaged.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Don’t smoke, there’s a strawman alert...

Too smart by half...