Lol.
2E0B9229-A719-4FB6-9173-7171F4AEC161.jpeg

Last edited:

Sandlord

Reaction score
Trump v Clinton et al

Count I

RICO(18 U.S.C. § 1962(C))

(Against Clinton, Clinton Campaign, DNC, Perkins Coie, Elias, and Sussmann)

Count II

RICO Conspiracy(18 U.S.C. § 1962(D))

(Against Clinton, Clinton Campaign, DNC, Perkins Coie, Sussmann, Dolan, Sullivan, Podesta, Mook, Reines, Elias, Fusion GPS, Simpson, Fritsch, Nellie Ohr, Bruce Ohr, Orbis Ltd., Steele, Danchenko, Joffe and Neustar. )

Count III

Injurious Falsehood(18 U.S.C. § 2701-1)

(Against Clinton, Sullivan, Schultz, Danchenko, Sussmann, and Steele)

Count IV

Conspiracy to Commit Injurious Falsehood

( Against Clinton, Clinton Campaign, DNC, Perkins Coie, Sussmann, Dolan, Sullivan, Podesta,Schultz, Mook, Reines, Elias, Fusion GPS, Simpson, Fritsch, Nellie Ohr, Bruce Ohr, Orbis Ltd.,Steele, Danchenko, Neustar, and Joffe)

Count V

Malicious Prosecution

( Against Sussmann, Elias, Danchenko, Fritsch, Simpson, Nellie Ohr, Steele, Joffe, Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page, and Clinesmith)

Count VI

Conspiracy to Commit Malicious Prosecution

( Against Clinton, Sussmann, Schultz, Dolan, Sullivan, Elias, Simpson, Fritsch, Steele, Ohr, Danchenko, Joffe, Podesta, Mook, Reines, Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page, and Clinesmith)

Count VII

Computer Fraud and Abuse Act(18 U.S.C. § 1030)

(Against Neustar, Joffe, DNC, Clinton Campaign, Clinton, Perkins Coie, Sussmann)

Count VIII

Theft of Trade Secrets(18 U.S.C. § 1830-32)

(Against Neustar, Joffe, Perkins Coie, Sussmann, Clinton Campaign, DNC, and Clinton)

Count IX

Stored Communications Act(18 U.S.C. 2701-12)

(Against Neustar and Joffe)

Count X

Agency

(Against Clinton)

Count XI

Respondeat Superior/Vicarious Liability

(Against Perkins Coie)

Count XII

(Against the DNC)

Count XIII

(Against the Clinton Campaign)

Count XIV

(Against Fusion GPS)

Count XV

( Against Orbis Business Intelligence Ltd )

Count XVI

( Against Neustar)

Sandlord

Reaction score
listening to Kash on Charlie Kirk and he says Trump came out with his lawsuit with they took everything taken into consideration; and Kash thinks its very likely to be a winner. Kash is explaining it now and its what I thought last night, freaking fantastic strategy.
Kash says Basically they cant deny RICO there are too many FBI, IG and Durham reports that confirms it was a criminal conspiracy under RICO
Kash is saying its an extremely well done lawsuit, factually accurate and if you read the first 3-4 pages you’ll see how well thought out and done it is.
Its exciting to hear a former federal prosecutor to say how effective this lawsuit and pleading is and how dynamic it will be. He said they thought of everything writing this lawsuit!
Charlie says this is gonna to take 10 years and Kash corrects him and say’s, actually discovery can be done in one year.
Thats what I think and Kash thinks, that POTUS is going after, revealing the entire conspiracy in one year!
While Putin goes after the DS in EU and America, POTUS goes after the DS in government and business in the US, this is getting exciting!

https://rumble.com/embed/vvttms/?pub=4

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
You can sue for criminal charges? How does that work?

Reaction score
LOL, so much losing!

Lol.
View attachment 1099486

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
LOL, so much losing!

Commies protecting commies. It’s the same as when you went and “protected” all the commie faggots in DC for their illegitimate inauguration.

Good will prevail in the end..........shill.

Did Brock make you get the monkeypox vaccine yet? 😆

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
You can sue for criminal charges? How does that work?
You can sue anyone for anything honestly. We get those suits all the time. Think the OJ trial. They had the State vs OJ, then they had the family vs OJ. This is the same thing, and it is easier to convict in a civil case. My guess is this is far more about discovery and getting things in a real court room vs the bullshit inquiry we all had to sit through for 3 1/2 years.

Reaction score
You can sue anyone for anything honestly. We get those suits all the time. Think the OJ trial. They had the State vs OJ, then they had the family vs OJ. This is the same thing, and it is easier to convict in a civil case. My guess is this is far more about discovery and getting things in a real court room vs the bullshit inquiry we all had to sit through for 3 1/2 years.
Both sides get discovery and Trump and all the criminals in his orbit are doing everything possible to avoid being deposed- so Trump will ultimately drop all parties in this lawsuit.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Both sides get discovery and Trump and all the criminals in his orbit are doing everything possible to avoid being deposed- so Trump will ultimately drop all parties in this lawsuit.
Russsia Russia Russia... Hey DIPSHIT they searched with everything they had the first time around. Came up with dick. I'm guessing you are GMAC again. How sad it must be that you have to keep coming back here. Fucking disgrace.

LazyLavey

Reaction score
The last paragraph in the CNN story...

"Clinton and many of the Democratic operatives named in the lawsuit worked to weaken Trump by promoting his many Russian connections, which became the subject of special counsel Robert Mueller's two-year inquiry. But there's no evidence supporting Trump's oft-repeated claim that the entire Russia probe was an elaborate "hoax" fabricated by these Democrats and top Justice Department and FBI officials, including some that he appointed."

A little conflicting??

Reaction score
Latest example- the two Secret Service agents who were supposedly going to refute Hutchinson’s testimony have lawyered up to resist being subpoenaed to testify under oath. Just another example or Trump’s orbit doing everything to avoid criminal liability on shut they did in service of Trump. T&Y, you at least should know enough about human behavior to interpret all these fuckers hiding from the committee and the various grand juries.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Latest example- the two Secret Service agents who were supposedly going to refute Hutchinson’s testimony have lawyered up to resist being subpoenaed to testify under oath. Just another example or Trump’s orbit doing everything to avoid criminal liability on shut they did in service of Trump. T&Y, you at least should know enough about human behavior to interpret all these fuckers hiding from the committee and the various grand juries.

A23E3B56-7B18-44D4-9996-83C2306EE7C1.jpeg

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
1658764541829.gif
😂

Doc

2022 32 Doug Wright
Reaction score
That's one theory. Here is another one though, maybe just maybe these guys see how the system treats anyone associated with Trump vs Clinton per say and are trying to protect themselves from a unfair system. Clinton can get away with not responding to supenenas and destroying evidence and not see a day in court then look at what happened to Bannon. I would probably lawyer up to if I were them.

I don't get your extreme hatred for Trump. Do you think this country is on a better track without him?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
That's one theory. Here is another one though, maybe just maybe these guys see how the system treats anyone associated with Trump vs Clinton per say and are trying to protect themselves from a unfair system. Clinton can get away with not responding to supenenas and destroying evidence and not see a day in court then look at what happened to Bannon. I would probably lawyer up to if I were them.

I don't get your extreme hatred for Trump. Do you think this country is on a better track without him?

TDS is real.
Look what it’s done to the Oracle.
He literally has said “anyone but Trump”.
They do not care about the state of the union or anything else. (Well, in 438.9 case he actually is a globalist so he revels in America’s spiral)
But otherwise they will gladly destroy the country as long as Trump suffers somehow.
It’s bizarre.

Doc

2022 32 Doug Wright
Reaction score
TDS is real.
Look what it’s done to the Oracle.
He literally has said “anyone but Trump”.
They do not care about the state of the union or anything else. (Well, in 438.9 case he actually is a globalist so he revels in America’s spiral)
But otherwise they will gladly destroy the country as long as Trump suffers somehow.
It’s bizarre.
It really is crazy how people vote more with emotions then logic these days. I'll admit I wasn't Trumps biggest fan, there were things I didn't like and things I liked and then things I loved that he did.

I will say this though, as stupid as tthe left is they did a bang up job at infiltrating the system, media, schools, government and so on.

I've also said 530 votes based on who is better for financial gain and I get it. Unfortunately while claiming to be a conservative or a Reagan conservative be it those don't align today because things have changed. Far left and far right is what we see today. The far right imo is more about being patriotic in todays climate because the left have pushed way past the middle ground. Maybe I am wrong that's just what it looks like from where I'm standing. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

shooting-leg-shooting-foot.gif

Did they give you a firearm back yet? 😝