Apparently he rides a black bike?
Happened in Milwaukee

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Any of you heard about this?
Apparently he rides a black bike?
Happened in Milwaukee

You talking about the Trump supporter shot in broad daylight 2 days ago??

If so yeah, me and all my connections know about it.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
He was black, so obviously the police did it...

Was this the one that was murdered a couple hours after being interviewed?

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
He was black, so obviously the police did it...

Was this the one that was murdered a couple hours after being interviewed?

No that was in Austin, he was participating in a protest downtown while carrying a loaded AK. A driver honked at the protesters while trying to complete a turn through an intersection. The protestors immediately surrounded the drivers car and began hitting it and beating on it. The protestor who was carrying the AK thought it would be a good idea to walk up to the drivers door. The driver fearing for his life/safety, drew his legally owned and carried concealed firearm and fired 5 shots out the driver's window at the man approaching him with the AK, also legally owned and legally carried. Reports vary on whether the AK was actually pointed at the driver or not. The driver immediately left the scene as another protestor drew their concealed fire arm and fired 3 shots at the vehicle.

The driver immediately dialed 911 and reported that he had been involved in a shooting and he was instructed to pull over where he voluntarily complied and a police officer came and picked him up and took a statement at the station.

The 3 firearms involved in the incident as well as the vehicle have all been collected and are being held as evidence. The man carrying the AK was pronounced dead at the hospital hours later. Both the driver, and the third armed person who fired upon the vehicle have been interviewed and released upon their own recognizance and no charges have been filed upon any of the parties. Police are still investigating the event but it is believed to be an issue of self defense on the drivers part.

MURDER is the wrong word and it is fucked up if that's what the news is telling you in your part of the world.

I will also state that the police and other first responders in my lovely city here have been getting berated for weeks if not months, by these protestors who have absolutely no respect for them and shout obscenities at them for hours and days and weeks and now going on months on end. They did not hesitate for one second to come in and do absolutely everything they possibly could to try and save that protestors life. They are better men than I could ever claim to be.

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
No that was in Austin, he was participating in a protest downtown while carrying a loaded AK. A driver honked at the protesters while trying to complete a turn through an intersection. The protestors immediately surrounded the drivers car and began hitting it and beating on it. The protestor who was carrying the AK thought it would be a good idea to walk up to the drivers door. The driver fearing for his life/safety, drew his legally owned and carried concealed firearm and fired 5 shots out the driver's window at the man approaching him with the AK, also legally owned and legally carried. Reports vary on whether the AK was actually pointed at the driver or not. The driver immediately left the scene as another protestor drew their concealed fire arm and fired 3 shots at the vehicle.

The driver immediately dialed 911 and reported that he had been involved in a shooting and he was instructed to pull over where he voluntarily complied and a police officer came and picked him up and took a statement at the station.

The 3 firearms involved in the incident as well as the vehicle have all been collected and are being held as evidence. The man carrying the AK was pronounced dead at the hospital hours later. Both the driver, and the third armed person who fired upon the vehicle have been interviewed and released upon their own recognizance and no charges have been filed upon any of the parties. Police are still investigating the event but it is believed to be an issue of self defense on the drivers part.

MURDER is the wrong word and it is fucked up if that's what the news is telling you in your part of the world.

I will also state that the police and other first responders in my lovely city here have been getting berated for weeks if not months, by these protestors who have absolutely no respect for them and shout obscenities at them for hours and days and weeks and now going on months on end. They did not hesitate for one second to come in and do absolutely everything they possibly could to try and save that protestors life. They are better men than I could ever claim to be.
I'm fairly sure he wasn't s Trump supporter

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
1595881456790.png

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Same. But shot and killed hours after being interviewed. His fault for wearing an ak to a protest, just because it's not illegal doesn't mean it's a good idea to do so

Plus he called his “enemy” pussies.
Reports are he’d been out rioting for north of 50 straight days.
Guess his Black quadruple amputee girlfriend wasn’t that big of a responsibility??

Total fucking idiot. Zero grasp of true love and responsibility...not a clue about his duties as a man.
Sorry, but no empathy here for the loss of yet another oxygen thief.
A disgrace to men.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Guess his Black quadruple amputee girlfriend wasn’t that big of a responsibility??

Total fucking idiot. Zero grasp of true love and responsibility...not a clue about his duties as a man.
A disgrace to men.
Not just a disgrace to men, a disgrace to humanity. A well raised child knows to help those you care for, or priorities to be tended to...not male or female, nor old or young. A decent human knows their place (and when to have or use a rifle).

rrrr

Reaction score

A disgrace to men.

You have it backwards. The guy in the car has the amputee girlfriend. She's black, he's white. They had been downtown in support of the protests for several days.

SS-C

Reaction score

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
You have it backwards. The guy in the car has the amputee girlfriend. She's black, he's white. They had been downtown in support of the protests for several days.

Negative ghost rider.
This is the dead guy...with the black quad amp gf.

27F59E3A-0835-47DF-829A-574A7505C510.jpeg

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Well, fuck. I want everyone to know it's almost August and that's the first mistake I've made in 2020.

😁

Yore batting above average!

On a side note, and totally tasteless...I’ve heard it said by those in the know that a “legless mute” is the absolute ideal GF.
I can’t speak to it personally...but they've told me you just prop them in the corner until needed?

Universal Elements

Reaction score

Backlash

Reaction score
Shocked the BLM movement hasn't mentioned much about about his death. Not really, it doesnt fit their agenda.

stingray11

Reaction score
Black bikes matter
The person of interest that murdered the black Trump supporter they have on video leaving the scene on the black bike

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
"Oxygen thief" - that's awesome. I'm stealing it for future use!!!!!

Dana757

Reaction score
It doesn't matter who you support when some mob surrounds your car. All that matters is you are in danger big time. Head down and stay on the gas is my plan.

BONER

Reaction score
How do you get mowed down by a Handgun when you're carrying an AK? Lol