WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Trump Supporting Neighbor Was A Victim 🤬

Backlash

Reaction score
My neighbor is a retired man who is married and has proudly served the community for over 50 years. He now devotes his free time to less fortunate people and spends majority of his days helping food shelters feed the homeless. He is a quiet man who is not the least bit mean or threatening. He also happens to be a proud Trump supporter and has a sign over his driveway that reads "Trump Parking Only." I would estimate the man to be about 70 years old.

Two days ago, someone punctured the tires of his old classic car parked in his driveway. As if that wasn't bad enough, they broke into his wife's van and torched the van. It's absolutely totalled. They towed the van away yesterday after the arson investigators left the house. They are now down to one vehicle which is the vehicle he uses to pick up food that he delivers to the local shelters.

He had just put a new engine and transmission in his wife's van which they used to get around town. He didn't tell me the exact cost, but I would estimate a few thousand dollars just for the engine and transmission.

As I was talking to him this morning and learning some of the details about what had happened, he closed with this....

"The van is a total loss and now I have to buy new tires for the other car. But the sign stays."

🇺🇸 😎

God bless America and God bless President Trump!

hallett3

Reaction score
Goes show how Democrats are violent and angry people. Someone can have a Biden sign in front of there house and won’t get vandalized. Put a trump sign and you get vandalized. I had a thin blue line flag and I had issues with vandalism. Fuck the Democratic Party. 🖕

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
AAFB4F6A-6FAD-4165-A2F1-90A7867EE533.jpeg

Backlash

Reaction score
My poor neighbor. This guy cant win! So my wife asked me "Did you see the neighbors driveway?" I asked her what happened and she told me to go take a look. Here is his newest message.

20201017_173848.jpg

Unbelievable. It's so frustrating to see what is happening to this poor man simply because of his political beliefs. Interesting fact.....there are about 10-15 Biden/Harris signs on the same street, and not one has been tampered with in the slightest. 🤬

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
Goes show how Democrats are PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE PU$$YS WHO WILL VANDALIZE SOMEONE'S PROPERTY, BUT WON'T CONFRONT SOMEONE UNLESS THEY ARE IN A GROUP.

Someone can have a Biden sign in front of there house and won’t get vandalized. Put a trump sign and you get vandalized. I had a thin blue line flag and I had issues with vandalism. Fuck the Democratic Party. [emoji867]

Fixed it for you (all caps).

Sent From Tapatalk

Runs2rch

Reaction score
My poor neighbor. This guy cant win! So my wife asked me "Did you see the neighbors driveway?" I asked her what happened and she told me to go take a look. Here is his newest message.

View attachment 933249

Unbelievable. It's so frustrating to see what is happening to this poor man simply because of his political beliefs. Interesting fact.....there are about 10-15 Biden/Harris signs on the same street, and not one has been tampered with in the slightest. 🤬
Maybe the time has come for something to happen to those houses hahaha jk, but seriously.. haha

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

View attachment 933249

seems they cant spell either. whats a rawst? or a nomophojbe?

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
This truly sucks. This reminds me of the homeless encampment by one of the inmate's shops. People work hard to pay their bills, and live life. Most of us really just want to be left alone. Then outside forces try to ruin it.

This gentleman does good for people he doesn't know. Spends his time during his retirement to help the less fortunate...and this is his repayment.

Some of you above have stated you are better people than those doing these deeds. I am not...
Post up on the roof with a coach gun and rock salt. Hell, a spotlight to blind them, or a laser pointer to make them think. Little fuktards will find Jesus in a hurry.