WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

***** TRUMP Take America Back 2024 *****

RDPSHIPPING

Swags in the Bag
Reaction score
Comes in Black/White or Grey/Black Distressed.

CLICK THE LINK TO GET YOURS BEFORE THEY'RE GONE!

Women's 'TRUMP Take America Back 2024' Shimmer Snapback Distressed Hat – River Dave's Place

BWD TRUMP Take.jpg

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Move to the Politics and Government Forum......

🤣🤣🤣 RDP, selling an RDP product, on RDP, and you want it moved to the dungeon? 🤣🤣

Best bet is just dont click on the thread if you dont like the title🤷🏻‍♂️

Although I dont think he will ever be voted back in, but that's just my opinion.

In the same aspect you cant expect them to move it because you dont like it.. jmo

TrollerDave

Reaction score
🤣🤣🤣 RDP, selling an RDP product, on RDP, and you want it moved to the dungeon? 🤣🤣

Best bet is just dont click on the thread if you dont like the title🤷🏻‍♂️

Although I dont think he will ever be voted back in, but that's just my opinion.

In the same aspect you cant expect them to move it because you dont like it.. jmo
So, move it to the classifieds? 🤔

😁

Im betting it’s not that he doesn’t like the title, but just how threads take a turn here at RDP, especially when it comes to the P-word.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
So, move it to the classifieds? 🤔

😁

Im betting it’s not that he doesn’t like the title, but just how threads take a turn here at RDP, especially when it comes to the P-word.

Your nick fits you...

😉

Long Way Home

Dog Days of Summer!
Reaction score
Sorry, I was just pointing out that someone said politics does not belong in RD's Lounge, my bad.

checkrd past

Reaction score
The hate for what this administration is going to do to America will make Trump's so called hater beg for him to return. It’s probably about there now.

All a moot point if HR1 passes.

Good point

76sanger

Reaction score
As great as President Trump was for America and the world in a sense. The governor of Florida "Desantis" or however you spell his last name, or Candice Owen's would be who I hope runs for the 2024 Presidential race for Conservative Republicans. They have the same principles but are much much better reacting to the establishment and liberal news media. Meaning they turn it around on them and destroy there questions.

530RL

Reaction score
Well to be clear I didn’t design the hat.. I didn’t post the thread..

The girls at the office did all that.. I’m not loving it though.. lol. I don’t want to deal with an angry mob of women next week when I show up! 😳

It has been said that employees who don't take risks generally make about two big mistakes a year. And employees who do take risks generally make about two big mistakes a year.

And businesses that take risks generally do better. 🤔 🤔🤔

I’d give the office peeps a thumbs up.

Last edited: