WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

TRUMP WINS : violence

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
All across the USA NG is ready to go with 30 days expected if put into action. Likely this is gonna happen

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Lived through a whole bunch of presidential elections. This is the first time ever that riots have ever been a post election concern. I really don't know who is going to win. But, rioters/looters etc must remember, regardless who wins Trump remains our President until January. Their actions will be dealt with accordingly.

Spectra18

Reaction score
Lived through a whole bunch of presidential elections. This is the first time ever that riots have ever been a post election concern. I really don't know who is going to win. But, rioters/looters etc must remember, regardless who wins Trump remains our President until January. Their actions will be dealt with accordingly.

I hear people chat. Well “ I’m voting for Biden. Trump didn’t do anything with all the deaths!”They don’t read anything. They just blindly take it up the ass thru what the media gives um.

lbhsbz

Reaction score
I hear people chat. Well “ I’m voting for Biden. Trump didn’t do anything with all the deaths!”They don’t read anything. They just blindly take it up the ass thru what the media gives um.

A conversation I had with a guy at work yesterday....who is an outdoorsy/gun guy/mostly wants to be left alone...but has a child mentality on many things...

Him: I hope trump gets arrested
Me: For what
Him: all the stuff he's done
Me: Like what?
Him: Really?...you don't know?
Me: no...what
Him: Everything...I don't know. I'm voting for Biden
Me: Idiot.

Cdog

Reaction score
A conversation I had with a guy at work yesterday....who is an outdoorsy/gun guy/mostly wants to be left alone...but has a child mentality on many things...

Californian retard

ridebig

Reaction score
Put this up today. Albuquerque NM. I have a few neighbors that are Trump fans but not sure about the rest. Fuck them, I’m ready.
EC4FE439-9934-459B-BECE-84FBE4D62F96.jpeg

River Runnin

Reaction score
What da fack?!?! Police and metro across the country are prepping for riots and violence if Trump wins. If Biden wins are hard working Republicans that are allowed to work , gonna go out and riot and loot ?
Second amendment, well armed militia, tyrannical Government! ... time to end that Anti-American communist swamp and party! 😑

Spectra18

Reaction score

my coworker has the same childish mentality. Scary whose allowed to vote.