WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

TRUMP WON!!! Here are the receipts (PROOF)

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Based on this third and final volume of The Navarro Report, and as Figure Eight demonstrates, it should be clear that there are far more questions raised about the potential illegality of the 2020 presidential election than have been answered. Clearly, the case, evidence, and statistical receipts presented in this report provide a strong case that the 2020 election may well have been stolen not just from President Trump but also from the 74 million Americans who went to the ballot box in good faith in support of President Trump.

Screen Shot 2021-01-15 at 11.53.14 AM.png

WhatExit?

Reaction score
In light of this evidence, it is impossible for anyone to claim that President Trump was in any way wrong in stoutly raising the question of election fraud and irregularities in the weeks following the November 3 election and in calling for his supporters to PEACEFULLY protest. Indeed, for the president not to rise to defend the integrity of the ballot box would have been a betrayal of the 74 million Americans who voted for the president thinking they were participating in what may well not have been a free and fair election.

In light of this evidence, it is also irresponsible – in the extreme – for the Democrat Party and its leadership, or journalists in the mainstream media, or RINO Republicans to claim there is no evidence of election irregularities. That’s absurd on its face. As this report shows, there is an abundance of evidence – a virtual cornucopia of potentially poisonous election irregularities.

WhatExit?

Reaction score
In light of this evidence, this must also be said: Those American citizens who are now questioning the potential illegality of votes cast in the 2020 election should NOT be subjected by cable news networks, social media platforms, or the print media to the kind of abhorrent behaviors that we are now observing – social and political behaviors that are far more worthy of Communist China authoritarianism than American democracy.

From public shaming to de-platforming, doxing, and public calls to punish and shun all those who have supported the president or worked in his administration, these types of behaviors are not the American way. Rather, this is Orwell, Kafka, and Xi Jinping all rolled up into the death of the First Amendment and the death knell of our democracy.

Based on the analysis and the granular, documented quantities of illegal votes in this report, the only thing that must happen now as we engage in a peaceful transition of power is a FULL investigation of this matter. • The Department of Justice should immediately appoint a Special Counsel BEFORE the Biden administration begins. • State legislators and Attorneys Generals in the battleground states, particularly Republican states, must launch similar investigations.

Absent a full investigation, we as a nation run the risk of institutionalizing a rigged electoral system in which a large segment of America will no longer have faith in. That’s why clearing the air about the 2020 presidential election is not just about Donald J. Trump but rather about something much larger and of far more import —the future of our election system, the public perception of that system, and ultimately the future of our free and democratic Republic.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Boy I wish this would change something. I seriously doubt many don't believe there was voter fraud. It's more like, we know the powers that be don't care and will not change anything because of it.

sintax

Reaction score
well you know the ol saying.... If you aint cheating, you aint trying!

maybe the republicans need to get better at cheating?

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
The frightening aspect is... if we could not resolve a fraudulent election with Trump as our POTUS....

Then we "America" will never have an honest election again....

If Trump did not collect those (handful) voting machines immediately after the election in those swing states for inspections... than shame on him and his team .... that should of been the 1st immediate process.... hopefully it occurred..

We do not know...

But.. he is our President and the BEST FUCKING PRESIDENT since JFK!!!

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Apparently corrupt as well, they don't want to be drained either. They sit on everything that helps Trump for 4 years and now they're all over the so called insurrection. F*** them and the FBI.

According to some posts here there are 1900 sealed indictments waiting to be served and arrests made. Perhaps they are just giving the illusion of doing nothing for the last 4 years?

Oh and I'm sure my taxes will go down under biden too....lol

FreeBird236

Reaction score
According to some posts here there are 1900 sealed indictments waiting to be served and arrests made. Perhaps they are just giving the illusion of doing nothing for the last 4 years?

I've pretty much lost faith, we'll see. It would be nice if they'd do their job.

fast99

Reaction score
Ok, so lets assume all the above is proven beyond any doubt in court [ that's a stretch no court will touch it ] what then? Biden didn't win, does Trump get the Whitehouse back? Is any of this covered in the Constitution?

wzuber

Reaction score

Perhaps they are just giving the illusion of doing nothing for the last 4 years?

this is kinda what I'm thinking, well hoping actually. it's been said many times over by different people that the Trump admin. has record of all the illegal activities that have been going on with these traitors and he/they are just allowing them to dig the deepest hole possible, yielding as many crimes as possible to obtain an overwhelming mountain of evidence of their illegal, corrupt and treasonous behaviors so they can easily prove their crimes and that their worthy of hanging, shooting, decapitating, burning etc. I/we can only hope.

WhatExit?

Reaction score
The Drop & Roll - how the election was stolen during vote counting

Er04snSW4AEQiDu

thetub

Reaction score
you can show them irrefutable evidence of said people in the act and these soulless , Godless, unethical sheep will still deny or not even care ...

for hackers its not considered cheating anyways , to them its victory or sense of beating the system. they have zero ethics...

they believe what they are doing is right and that your systems should be updated or hack proof... its a giant game to them... not right and wrong

was speaking to a friend telling him this and he/she turns around and says " I dont care , I hate the guy"

Last edited:

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Perhaps they are just giving the illusion of doing nothing for the last 4 years?

this is kinda what I'm thinking, well hoping actually. it's been said many times over by different people that the Trump admin. has record of all the illegal activities that have been going on with these traitors and he/they are just allowing them to dig the deepest hole possible, yielding as many crimes as possible to obtain an overwhelming mountain of evidence of their illegal, corrupt and treasonous behaviors so they can easily prove their crimes and that their worthy of hanging, shooting, decapitating, burning etc. I/we can only hope.

you arent alone

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
IF the military takes over WE the people need to see at least a couple hangings and it doesn't matter who of the traitors.

530RL

Reaction score
IF the military takes over WE the people need to see at least a couple hangings and it doesn't matter who of the traitors.

If the military takes over, the Constitution has been thrown out, as there is no provision in the Constituion or Law for a military executive branch and as such “WE the people” no longer have any say in it. The Republic would by definition be over. The USA would be no longer existing. Poof.......

”WE the people“ would now be simply “WE the subjects”........

buck35

Reaction score
If the military takes over, the Constitution has been thrown out, as there is no provision in the Constituion or Law for a military executive branch and as such “WE the people” no longer have any say in it. The Republic would by definition be over. The USA would be no longer existing. Poof.......

Haven't we already become subjects to be lorded over by these politicians.

530RL

Reaction score
Haven't we already become subjects to be lorded over by these politicians.

We certainly have too much government which has gotten ever bigger and more imposing on our freedoms over the last 4 years.

But we also have way more freedom than most other countries do, and until someone comes up with a better system, I’d like to keep the one we have as opposed to others views that we should throw it out the window to support a military backed coup to keep one man in power past his Constitutionally established term simply because he and his supporters have failed to convince any of the 50 states, or the Article One and Article Three branches of government that he won the election and it was “rigged”. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

port austin pirate

Reaction score
We certainly have too much government which has gotten ever bigger and more imposing on our freedoms over the last 4 years.

But we also have way more freedom than most other countries do, and until someone comes up with a better system, I’d like to keep the one we have as opposed to others views that we should throw it out the window to support a military backed coup to keep one man in power past his Constitutionally established term simply because he and his supporters have failed to convince any of the 50 states, or the Article One and Article Three branches of government that he won the election and it was “rigged”. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Have you watched the news lately? those freedoms seem to be under attach by your party of sleezebag arrogant assholes big time.

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score

It is certainly a double edged sword. The current system is mostly filled with corruption...I don’t want that. If the public servants would do their job with the best interest of the country and people in mind....but as george Orwell wrote...power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. It’s a battle between morals and human nature. We all take certain perks available to us...but it’s gotten way out of hand with politicians and needs to reigned in.

on the other hand, like you said...once the military takes over we are effectively a police state...and we’ll need to “trust them” that it’s only temporary in a quick manner to execute the goal of a more pure government and democratic process.
Neither option is particularly confidence inspiring.

As Mark Twain wrote, If voting mattered, they wouldn’t let us do it.
We are but pawns that may have gotten lucky with trump. Or maybe not. We’ll see what continues to unfold.

530RL

Reaction score
Have you watched the news lately? those freedoms seem to be under attach by your party of sleezebag arrogant assholes big time.

I have to agree with you.

The Republican Party that I have supported for decades has become as corrupt and arrogant as the Democrats since Trump’s takeover. It used to be that those of us who believed in capitalism, freedom, personal responsibility, smaller government, lower spending and individual liberty only had to fight off the Democrats. But now it is the Republican Party too under Trump. :mad::mad:

snowhammer

Exploratory Vacation Time
Reaction score

The Republican Party that I have supported for decades has become as corrupt and arrogant as the Democrats since Trump’s takeover. It used to be that those of us who believed in capitalism, freedom, personal responsibility, smaller government, lower spending and individual liberty only had to fight off the Democrats. But now it is the Republican Party too under Trump. :mad::mad:
They haven"t become corrupt, their corruption has become exposed. Trump is your fall guy more than he is anyone's answer to a problem.

530RL

Reaction score
They haven"t become corrupt, their corruption has become exposed. Trump is your fall guy more than he is anyone's answer to a problem.

I completely agree that many in the Republican party has been exposed as sycophants beholden to a man over the founding principles of this country. They must be expelled from the party of smaller government as they have supported, voted and backed Trump’s policies for bigger spending, larger deficits, the government picking winners and losers, and backed their personal interests over their obligation to the Constitution and the rule of law.

The R party under Trump has become as antithetical to our founding principles as the D party. It has become a party filled with big government enablers intent on limiting our freedoms and capitalism for a more state controlled economy.

It is a tragedy that would make Reagan roll over in his grave.

stevesdcb

Reaction score

I lost freedom due to Covid restrictions put forth by Democrate Governor Newsom. Trump lobbied for keeping the country open but was shut down & ridiculed. Lost freedom due to ANTIFA & BLM running wild in the streets. Lost my freedom to a FAIR voting process. Lost my 1first amendment right to freedom of speech, can’t post a conservative view on social media. All due to the Democrate MOB.

I gained freedom under Trump re-opening BLM lands. Gained financial freedom during Trumps 4 years. Trump didn’t take any law abiding citizens freedom away in the last 4 years.

Sleepy/Dementia Joe has stated that everybody is going to where a mask & it’s going to be enforced, taxes are going to be raised, fracking will stop, the Big Green Deal is going to get shoved down our throats, illegals are going to be funded & taken care of medically.

Your opinion or view about who is taking your rights/freedoms away or suppressing them is completely ass backwards to me.

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score
I completely agree that many in the Republican party has been exposed as sycophants beholden to a man over the founding principles of this country. They must be expelled from the party of smaller government as they have supported, voted and backed Trump’s policies for bigger spending, larger deficits, the government picking winners and losers, and backed their personal interests over their obligation to the Constitution and the rule of law.

The R party under Trump has become as antithetical to our founding principles as the D party. It has become a party filled with big government enablers intent on limiting our freedoms and capitalism for a more state controlled economy.

It is a tragedy that would make Reagan roll over in his grave.
Yore first sentence indicates you feel the corruption is limited to the Republican Party...if not, why’d you write it like that?

it’s written like MSM piece with extra words thrown in for no reason but to try and aim the reader in a certain direction, which is bullshit.

530RL

Reaction score
I lost freedom due to Covid restrictions put forth by Democrate Governor Newsom. Trump lobbied for keeping the country open but was shut down & ridiculed. Lost freedom due to ANTIFA & BLM running wild in the streets. Lost my freedom to a FAIR voting process. Lost my 1first amendment right to freedom of speech, can’t post a conservative view on social media. All due to the Democrate MOB.

I gained freedom under Trump re-opening BLM lands. Gained financial freedom during Trumps 4 years. Trump didn’t take any law abiding citizens freedom away in the last 4 years.

Sleepy/Dementia Joe has stated that everybody is going to where a mask & it’s going to be enforced, taxes are going to be raised, fracking will stop, the Big Green Deal is going to get shoved down our throats, illegals are going to be funded & taken care of medically.

Your opinion or view about who is taking your rights/freedoms away or suppressing them is completely ass backwards to me.

I lost freedom due to COVID restrictions put in place by Trump’s R federal government and by the R Governor of the state of Arizona. Trump and the R party mangled the entire COVID response by making it a political issue as opposed to a public health issue reducing my ability to travel as the measurable outcomes from his policies were some of the worst in the world, worse than shithole countries. Not only did he take away my freedoms, but he gained nothing for it. Then to top it off, Trump infringed upon my second amendment rights via executive order.

I lost freedom to use BLM lands as Trump allowed more land to close to off-roading while opening them up for oil and gas to his close political buddies at sweetheart deals, a sea of big government corruption. I lost financial freedom In many ways including having the largest tax increase in 4 decades planted on the middle class, lost the ability to freely choose what goods and services I can buy, and even had markets closed to me and my businesses by the Trump administration picking winners and losers (typically his donors were the winners) as opposed to him believing in free markets and capitalism. I have an R governor that has continued to close Arizona State land to users and continues to tax and restrict what little use we have left. Then he allowed the largest tax increase in the history of the state of Arizona raising it to the 9th highest taxed state in the nation.

Now due to Trump’s disdain for the rule of law, the constitution, and capitalism, the R’s not only lost the House in 2018, but also lost the Senate and the Executive branch in 2020. And as a result of Trump’s incompetence and the R parties singular focus on blindly following one man and not their principles, my freedoms are going to be even more restricted because Trump could not even beat a guy in his basement; and all 50 states, Trump’s US Attorney General, 80 judges in over 60 cases and the R controlled Senate agree he lost fair and square.

Your opion or view about who is responsible for taking away my rights and freedoms seems equally ass backwards to me? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Royally PO'd

Reaction score

Are you blind, or just stupid... You , Senor oracle, are a fucking joke.

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
I would much rather you use single syllable words and think NORMAL thoughts than your mensa inspired drivel..

stevesdcb

Reaction score
I lost freedom due to COVID restrictions put in place by Trump’s R federal government and by the R Governor of the state of Arizona. Trump and the R party mangled the entire COVID response by making it a political issue as opposed to a public health issue reducing my ability to travel as the measurable outcomes from his policies were some of the worst in the world, worse than shithole countries. Not only did he take away my freedoms, but he gained nothing for it. Then to top it off, Trump infringed upon my second amendment rights via executive order.

I lost freedom to use BLM lands as Trump allowed more land to close to off-roading while opening them up for oil and gas to his close political buddies at sweetheart deals, a sea of big government corruption. I lost financial freedom In many ways including having the largest tax increase in 4 decades planted on the middle class, lost the ability to freely choose what goods and services I can buy, and even had markets closed to me and my businesses by the Trump administration picking winners and losers (typically his donors were the winners) as opposed to him believing in free markets and capitalism. I have an R governor that has continued to close Arizona State land to users and continues to tax and restrict what little use we have left. Then he allowed the largest tax increase in the history of the state of Arizona raising it to the 9th highest taxed state in the nation.

Now due to Trump’s disdain for the rule of law, the constitution, and capitalism, the R’s not only lost the House in 2018, but also lost the Senate and the Executive branch in 2020. And as a result of Trump’s incompetence and the R parties singular focus on blindly following one man and not their principles, my freedoms are going to be even more restricted because Trump could not even beat a guy in his basement; and all 50 states, Trump’s US Attorney General, 80 judges in over 60 cases and the R controlled Senate agree he lost fair and square.

Your opion or view about who is responsible for taking away my rights and freedoms seems equally ass backwards to me? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Lol, you ain’t lived in California! Az ain’t shit compared to Ca when you compare freedoms being taken away & ridiculous taxes. Ask me how I know, because I moved from Ca to Az 5 months ago. Az. taxes are lower, freedoms galore compared to Ca.

States are individually run, the Governor is in complete charge when it comes to managing the so called Pandemic. Blame, blame, blame Trump for how each state re acts to Covid. What the Governor of AZ does or doesn’t do often has little to do with a President.

Want to see your taxes increase, Sleepy has promised you it’s coming, like a Tsunami. You want to know what this country is going to look like if Sleepy & his crew are in charge for 4 years, look no farther than California. No, look a little farther, San Francisco.......it’s what Democrates do with the tax payers $. Pick your poison on what Big Tech or Company benefits from a certain party or person being in charge, the fraud is out of hand & has been for decades.

You obviously don’t think any voter fraud occurred, ok......bury your head. I believe 100% that fraud occurred enough to swing the election. How about an independent investigation? Dems don’t want that, let’s just hurry up & get Sleepy in there. Can’t watch a football game w/o all touchdowns being reviewed from 5 different angles and on slow motion before verifying. Trusting that the election is fraud free......BS.

You obviously suffer from TDS.

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
You little girls ought to go back to your little tea cups and dollies and let the adults speak...v, oracle,juicer and squeeker !!!

530RL

Reaction score
Lol, you ain’t lived in California! Az ain’t shit compared to Ca when you compare freedoms being taken away & ridiculous taxes. Ask me how I know, because I moved from Ca to Az 5 months ago. Az. taxes are lower, freedoms galore compared to Ca.

States are individually run, the Governor is in complete charge when it comes to managing the so called Pandemic. Blame, blame, blame Trump for how each state re acts to Covid. What the Governor of AZ does or doesn’t do often has little to do with a President.

Want to see your taxes increase, Sleepy has promised you it’s coming, like a Tsunami. You want to know what this country is going to look like if Sleepy & his crew are in charge for 4 years, look no farther than California. No, look a little farther, San Francisco.......it’s what Democrates do with the tax payers $. Pick your poison on what Big Tech or Company benefits from a certain party or person being in charge, the fraud is out of hand & has been for decades.

You obviously don’t think any voter fraud occurred, ok......bury your head. I believe 100% that fraud occurred enough to swing the election. How about an independent investigation? Dems don’t want that, let’s just hurry up & get Sleepy in there. Can’t watch a football game w/o all touchdowns being reviewed from 5 different angles and on slow motion before verifying. Trusting that the election is fraud free......BS.

You obviously suffer from TDS.

Not a single Trump supporter in here decried Trump’s largest tax increase in decades on the middle class.

Not sure how they can complain when Biden raises them. They were all for higher taxes and higher spending under Trump.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score

I'm thinking I'll go with the military instead of what's been there for a long while and maybe a long while longer!! What's the matter, the military won't play your game???

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

The last 4 years............. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

We’re not going away two-face, we look forward to burying you homo funding snakes. 👍